5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Bint A.
Bint A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator is amazing. I love that it comes in a stick which makes it super easy to use. It's not rough on lips. It's not expensive. It lasts a long time. I will be repurchasing and I definitely recommend it.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is awesome. I can put my matte lipsticks on and my lips do not dry out. I highly recommend using this before lipsticks. It makes your lips moist and full. Not dry like most lipsticks end up making your lips feel.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just discovered this lip exfoliator. I love how it has a sweet scent and not a chemical smell or taste. I purchased this as Walmart. For about $3 I would say this is a great deal. I will definitely keep buying these.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown, WV
I am really happy with this lip exfoliator. You can't beat it for the price, honestly. It helps my lips feel smooth and soft and it is amazing at getting dry skin off your lips for that flawless lipstick application!
Fernanda B.
Fernanda B.
Daly City, CA
Extremely good. It taste like mint and refreshed my lips. It really works. It was my first time trying and I would definitely recommend and use again. It comes just like a normal lipstick so it is really easy to use.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
YASSS. this is the first lip exfoliator I've ever used and I'll buy this for sure. I have chapped lips when it gets cold outside and this really helps getting all the dead skin off my lips and prepping for lipstick!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've been looking for a great lip exfoliater and I came across this and this by far is the best one and what I've been looking for. It is amazing at getting rid of dry and cracked lips. It also moisturizes you lips.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pulaski , TN
This product does exactly what it's supposed to do. It's easy to use but it does dry out quickly. For $3 you can't beat it! I am a repeat user and recommend this for someone looking for a great but cheap exfoliator.
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Baytown , TX
I was really excited when I saw this came in my e.l.f. voxbox! I always use matte lipstick so this works great before applying. I wish it was a little bit more gritty to exfoliate. Other than that I'm happy with it.
lawanda S.
lawanda S.
Wow I didn't think I needed the lip exfoliator. Until I tried it and seen the difference my lipstick stayed on for a very long time and they were very soft..Now I know the important of getting rid of dead skin off.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?