5 colors available

How to use:

michelle t.
michelle t.
San Francisco, CA
This was honestly really good at exfoliating lips. I bought it at old navy since they have an elf section decided to give it a try and it was worth my purchase. The only downfall was that it can smush together overtime:(
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Lynn, MA
Such a great product. Thoroughly moisturizers and gently exfoliates the lips. I got this in the Elf voxbox but I will definitely purchase once I run out. I use the mint one at least twice a week, and I can never go back.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Palmdale, CA
I have try the lip exfoliator and I was excited that they send it to me for free to try it again . The one I had was brown and the new one is green which both do an amazing job on your lips they feel very soft after used
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I got the mint lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I like the way it works so far. It's shaped like lipstick so it's easy to apply and seemed to work pretty well. I will continue to use it and see how my lips improve.
Shodney R.
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
I love that this comes in a lipstick form. Its so easy to use on the go or if you want to touch up for your matte lips while you're out. And now its available in 3 scents! I received this item free for testing purposes.
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
I have been using this lip exfoliator for years.. it is easy to purchase being at the drugstore and it is very affordable. The shape of the stick is so easy and convenient to use and it leave my lips so soft and smooth.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Walls, MS
I have tried MANY different lip scrubs and exfoliators which none of them have been bad but most have been pretty pricey, I'm so glad to have found this one bc it's amazing with an awesome price tag so I'm very pleased!
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
i got this in my elf voxbox. i got the mint one and i actually really love it. it isnt too harsh of a scrub but i really does make my lips feel so much softer after i use it and i dont think it tastes half bad either :)
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
This is one of my favorite products I received. It smells amazing. It met my expectations. I love the minty smell of it. The grainy feel to it gives it what t needs. I would definitely buy it and recommend it to others.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Received this for free from influenster to review. I think this gets the job done and definitely leaves your lips feeling extra moisturized. My lipstick glides on so smooth and doesn't stick to what would be dry patches
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?