BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kristina C.
Newport News, VA
During the winter months dry lips are a struggle that even chapstick can't tackle. This lip exfoliator has really helped keep my lips smooth and soft! And it has a nice minty smell. Definitely recommended
Denise D.
This is my favorite, it really helps me. I use it every night before going to bed and when I wake up my lips are super soft! I'll just put some lip moisturizer in the morning and I'll be good for the day.
Brooke L.
Ephraim, UT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! The price is cheap and it works so well. My lips feel a lot softer afterwards. It was just the product I was looking for to exfoliate my lips. I for sure would recommend it to others!
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
This is really cool actually! I like that it's the shape of a lipstick, and it's not too rough on the skin of my lips. I got it for free from a voxbox, but I definitely will continue to use this product!
Maddie W.
Kenosha, WI
Gosh! I love love love this product! I'm a person who wears lipstick everyday and mostly matte. I'm always trying to get
My lipstick to stay well and look great! This product definitely does that for me!
Madalena N.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
At first, the lip scrub worked great and for such a low price, I was surprised. halfway through my way home from the store, the entire thing snapped. I'm scared of buying again in case of wasted product.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Wow, I like this more than my lush scrub! It's so quick and easy since its in lipstick form and it's highly effective. I also love the scent. I'm so happy influenster sent me this product to test out! :)
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use this exfoliating often. It gets my lips ready for any brand of color stay lipstick. Helps keep lips smooth and hydrated which works to keep your lipstick on all and looking great all day and night!
Valerie O.
This minty exfoliator is so nice! It efficiently removes all of the dead skin from your lips while moisturizing them and leaving a nice minty feel and taste. I didn't expect it to work so well, honestly.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Ooh - I did not like this product one bit! I applied right before bed and it felt like salt was being applied. The mint smell was refreshing - but I really didn't see a difference or use in this product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?