BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
jillian s.
Buffalo, NY
I loveeee this lip exfoliator! I loved the minty flavor and I loved that it was in a lipstick tube. Usually lip exfoliators come in a tub and you have to use your fingers and it gets all messy so I love how easy this one is to use. My lips felt smooth and kissable after!
Maria O.
These exfoliator is the best for thus cold weather. I recently received this in a n elf voxbox so I could try it out. I love it!! I use it everyday. Its perfect for removing dead skin leaving your lips perfect for matte liquid lipstick.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Received this in my elf voxbox and had reviewed it before but it disappeared. So this works for the cost. It's nice,'truly exfoliates and makes lips soft. I follow up with cocoa butter Vaseline. It's really great I received this for free as a sample in exchange for honest opinion/review. Can be purchased at target/cvs/ local stores
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
I love this stuff , it is cheap and very user friendly no need to dip your finger in a pot like others and have the product get every where. It is just like a lipstick you just apply and when you are done your lips feel so fresh and new
Maia K.
San Diego CA
I just bought the mint version and I love it. I try not to use it too often for fear of over exfoliating but every time it makes my lips so smooth! And what a deal... Can't say no to ELF ever, especially when it's a great product.
Ania G.
This stuff is awesome! I love that it really deeply exfoliates your lips. I don't find this to be super gentle which is actually what I like about it a lot of lip scrubs won't really get all of the dead skin off and this one definitely dose.
Ashley O.
Conway, AR
LOVE this stuff. First of all the mint taste delicious. Like seriously. The directions say to wipe off after applying/rubbing. I just wanted to lick mine off. Weird. I know. But seriously, this stuff is amazing. Makes your lips feel great!
Coral C.
San Antonio, TX
I use this every other night to exfoliate my lips and for what the price is you're getting a really great product, I really did feel like it made my lips softer and would keep my lips moisturized, I would definitely recommend this!
Deseray B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Not only do I love the minty scent of this product but it works great at exfoliating. I use this product to exfoliate my lips at night before bed and it leaves them feeling nice and smooth. I received this product in an ELF voxbox but once it runs out I will be buying one.
Michelle M.
this is the perfect lip exfoliater for those dry winter days. I use it everyday before I apply a lipstick and that helps create a nice surface for a liquid lip to go on even. the scent or the mint one is very pleasant and not chemically.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?