BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product has changed the lipstick game for me. Everything looks way better on smooth lips! Only drawback is the taste but it's honestly not that bad, it's like Vaseline. The stick form of this is so convenient.
Loretta O.
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
Love this product so far. I have dry lips often throughout the year and this has been great. I use this every couple days as a treatment. Easy to use, smells great, does what it is supposed to! Will def repurchase!
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
It's sortve a weird feeling, but once you get used to the idea of an exfoliation on your lips, it's a life saver. I constantly find myself reapplying chopstick but this put a stop to it. Can't wait to use it more!
Justine L.
Justine L.
West Boylston, MA
This is apart of my lip care routine. It take off all my dead skin on my lips. I have used this for quite some time now. I got mine at Walmart, but you can get them at any drugstore. I would definitely repurchase!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I really do like this. I have the mint flavor. It is a super affordable price. Definitely not too much money. It gets all of the crusties off of your lips and isn't messy. Others should definitely give this a try.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Portland , OR
I just finished up exfoliating my lips. They are so smooth! The instructions were super easy and had great results. Thanks Influenster for sending me this in my Voxbox! Definitely something I'd buy once I run out.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
This is the only lip exfoliator I've ever used because it's awesome! I'm always satisfied when I buy this so I've never looks for another. This surpasses my expectations. It does the job and leaves my lips smooth.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
Billings, MT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Works really well for the price you pay. It's only about $3 and it really gets the job done. It's rough and makes your lips feel smooth afterwards. The packaging is cute and simple. I would recommend this product.
Julia M.
Julia M.
One of the best lip exfoliators I have used- and certainly the best prices. I've gone through several and will always have one on my vanity. I love the new sweet cherry one, but have not tried the mint. It's next!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
It is Inexpensive and works wonders! It Removes dead skin in seconds leaving a smooth and clean feel. I recommend doing it a couple times of week but not more than once in a day. It can leave the lips feeling dry.
How often should I exfoliate my lips? Can you over do it?
Rocio B.
Rocio B.
I've been looking for a Lip Exfoliator since a long time ago, I've never try this Lio Exfoliator and I know that ELF Cosmetics are really good. I would like to know how it this one. Is it good? Does it gives any allergies?
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Edinburg
Is this a good lip exfoliator? I want to try it out but im not sure what can u guys tell me about it
Casey K.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
Ive been debating on buying this everytime i go to walmart. Is it harsh on your lips? Do you prefer a different one?
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
How well does this product work for the price? I've been considering purchasing this item but haven't done so yet. Is this a must have?