BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a must have if you love liquid lipsticks or bold lipsticks! It smooths the lips so much and it is SO affordable, $3 at my local Target and you can usually get it on sale on the e.l.f website.  My favorite part about this product has to be the way it is presented, I hate having to dig my finger into pots for lip scrubs and this is in a lipstick bullet form and it is so convenient.
Kayla O.
Temple Terrace, FL
The Lip Exfoliator works good. At first I didnt think it was exfoliating my lips because I didnt feel the grains rubbing off the dead skin. Eventually I did feel the exfoliating beads and I do notice my lips are extremely softer now.
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
I love this product! Very easy to use, does not taste bad if it accidentally gets in your mouth, and does not hurt or sting my lips. Even with very dry and cracked lips. Really exfoliates quite well, it truly does its job. Highly recommended.
Michelle M.
this is the perfect lip exfoliater for those dry winter days. I use it everyday before I apply a lipstick and that helps create a nice surface for a liquid lip to go on even. the scent or the mint one is very pleasant and not chemically.
Ania G.
This stuff is awesome! I love that it really deeply exfoliates your lips. I don't find this to be super gentle which is actually what I like about it a lot of lip scrubs won't really get all of the dead skin off and this one definitely dose.
jillian s.
Buffalo, NY
I loveeee this lip exfoliator! I loved the minty flavor and I loved that it was in a lipstick tube. Usually lip exfoliators come in a tub and you have to use your fingers and it gets all messy so I love how easy this one is to use. My lips felt smooth and kissable after!
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
It was really good at first but started to smoosh real quick. Also after a month or so it didn't have as pleasant of a taste. It was definitely worth the few dollars I paid and I would buy it again if I wasn't looking to spend too much.
Coral C.
San Antonio, TX
I use this every other night to exfoliate my lips and for what the price is you're getting a really great product, I really did feel like it made my lips softer and would keep my lips moisturized, I would definitely recommend this!
Lauren S.
Wow these things are amazing! They aren't painful, like some exfoliators that I have used and they smell wonderful! (They don't taste too terrible either if you accidentally get them in your mouth 😅) .. my only complaint is that it breaks easily! (And will melt quite easily too)... but other than that, I highly recommend them!
Maria O.
These exfoliator is the best for thus cold weather. I recently received this in a n elf voxbox so I could try it out. I love it!! I use it everyday. Its perfect for removing dead skin leaving your lips perfect for matte liquid lipstick.
Marlene S.
Does this exfoliate and add colour as well??
Macarena D.
I feel like this is a dumb question, but, can you use this and put on lipstick right away, or does it have to be washed away?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I feel like I wasted more money on these then anything!! Did anyone else gave a problem with there's constantly drying up and scraping lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
Can anyone tell me where i can find this
Rocio B.
I've been looking for a Lip Exfoliator since a long time ago, I've never try this Lio Exfoliator and I know that ELF Cosmetics are really good. I would like to know how it this one. Is it good? Does it gives any allergies?