BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
It was really good at first but started to smoosh real quick. Also after a month or so it didn't have as pleasant of a taste. It was definitely worth the few dollars I paid and I would buy it again if I wasn't looking to spend too much.
Maria O.
These exfoliator is the best for thus cold weather. I recently received this in a n elf voxbox so I could try it out. I love it!! I use it everyday. Its perfect for removing dead skin leaving your lips perfect for matte liquid lipstick.
Kendyl M.
troy, IL
All hail the holy grail of lip exfoliants!!! And its super cheap!! I have been using this for years and was very excited to see them release different flavors/scents. I love the mint and cherry and just saw they released more. Really cannot beat it for the price, especially when they do 50% off sales which is when I stock up.
Michelle M.
this is the perfect lip exfoliater for those dry winter days. I use it everyday before I apply a lipstick and that helps create a nice surface for a liquid lip to go on even. the scent or the mint one is very pleasant and not chemically.
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
I love this product! Very easy to use, does not taste bad if it accidentally gets in your mouth, and does not hurt or sting my lips. Even with very dry and cracked lips. Really exfoliates quite well, it truly does its job. Highly recommended.
Lauren S.
Wow these things are amazing! They aren't painful, like some exfoliators that I have used and they smell wonderful! (They don't taste too terrible either if you accidentally get them in your mouth ūüėÖ) .. my only complaint is that it breaks easily! (And will melt quite easily too)... but other than that, I highly recommend them!
elisibeth w.
Palm City, FL
Received this in my elf voxbox and had reviewed it before but it disappeared. So this works for the cost. It's nice,'truly exfoliates and makes lips soft. I follow up with cocoa butter Vaseline. It's really great I received this for free as a sample in exchange for honest opinion/review. Can be purchased at target/cvs/ local stores
Deseray B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Not only do I love the minty scent of this product but it works great at exfoliating. I use this product to exfoliate my lips at night before bed and it leaves them feeling nice and smooth. I received this product in an ELF voxbox but once it runs out I will be buying one.
jillian s.
Buffalo, NY
I loveeee this lip exfoliator! I loved the minty flavor and I loved that it was in a lipstick tube. Usually lip exfoliators come in a tub and you have to use your fingers and it gets all messy so I love how easy this one is to use. My lips felt smooth and kissable after!
Ashley O.
Conway, AR
LOVE this stuff. First of all the mint taste delicious. Like seriously. The directions say to wipe off after applying/rubbing. I just wanted to lick mine off. Weird. I know. But seriously, this stuff is amazing. Makes your lips feel great!
Jen P.
Felton, CA
Does this moisturize or just exfoliate? I love when scrubs leave plenty of moisture behind!
Candace T.
How does this compare to the Burt's bees chapstick?
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
I haven't ever seen this!? Where do you get it!!!??
Strawberry S.
Is this kinda like a lush lip scrub? Where can I get this? How much is it? And if I leave the tube open will it dry out?
Macarena D.
I feel like this is a dumb question, but, can you use this and put on lipstick right away, or does it have to be washed away?