BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
Review for: Other
This is GREAT! The product is awesome at removing dead skin and never hurts my lips . the brown one leaves a great taste on the lips as well and is just great . i use it every night before bed and always wake up with smooth, soft lips.
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Other
Absolutely love the original I feel like it's the only one that actually works the other ones just aren't as effective. I always repurchase this. I'd like for it to come in different packaging though so many of mine have split in half
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this product, but, because of its form, you don't get much product. While rubbing it on your lips, a lot of it falls off. It's easier to fit a lip scrub anf use your finger to apply it. You get more product and it's cheaper.
Dara F.
Review for: Rose
I really love this product, and feel like my lips are plumper after use! The price point is good. It is easy to use, but I wish it was flat, rather than lipstick shaped. I feel like it gets lopsided too easily. Overall a great product.
Carolina C.
San Diego, CA
Easy to use, really quick, smells really good, i just put it on my lips, then i rub it and take it off with a towel, and then my lip color looks better :) ... i feel awful when i forget to use it before because my lips look chapped :(
Alyssa A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Mint Maniac
I wish that this lipstick was more exfoliating. I expected it to taste better and work better, but I think considering the brand and price it's a great cheap buy to have in your makeup collection. I'd buy this and try it out yourself!
Lexie H.
Uncasville, CT
I got this product for free when I purchased $25 or more of makeup from elf cosmetics.com. I loved it soicj, after it was gone I got another one. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. It helps remove the dead skin from my lips as well.
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
Review for: Coconut
This is my most repurchased lip scrub. I use it daily. I have tried other scrubs but nothing works quite as well as this one. I have bought this 3 times over and just got a new one two days ago. I apply a lip balm before and after use
Callie K.
Dahlonega, GA
I was pleasantly surprised by this great product, and the price was great. It goes on easily, doesn't have a bad smell or taste and leaves my lips SUPER duper soft! For a bargain brand, I'd highly recommend it again and again!
Whitney C.
Review for: Other
The lip exfoliator I used was cinnamon like, it worked amazing with my lips though! I just wetted my lips, applied the product in circular motions and pressed until I felt the dead skin was completely gone and my lips were so smooth!
Strawberry S.
Is this kinda like a lush lip scrub? Where can I get this? How much is it? And if I leave the tube open will it dry out?
Sharon V.
Center, CO
Does anybody know if these elf lip exfoliators actualy work?
Aneesah
I really want this guy's has anyone tried it out hellp. I get dry lips alot. iv heared good stuff about this product does it really help to moistorize lips. should I buy it.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
Ive been debating on buying this everytime i go to walmart. Is it harsh on your lips? Do you prefer a different one?
How often should I exfoliate my lips? Can you over do it?