BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
These lip exfoliators are amazing. They get everything off my lips all of the crusty skin and all the left over junk and leaves them feeling silky smooth. I got it from target and it works amazing. Will always buy.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Wow honestly this product is incredible. $3 that's it!!! It's such a good value. I love that it is in a lipstick tube. It's not messy like other lip scrubs. I totally recommend this! They have different flavors too
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
I love this exfoliator because it makes my lips so dang soft! My boyfriend always notices when I use it! It is also very inexpensive and is great to follow up with some light gloss or chopstick for a fresh feeling!
Loretta O.
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
Love this product so far. I have dry lips often throughout the year and this has been great. I use this every couple days as a treatment. Easy to use, smells great, does what it is supposed to! Will def repurchase!
Micah D.
Micah D.
Missouri city, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love how it is shaped like a lipstick, and removes dead skin. The packaging is nice, along with the nice mint color. Easy on the lips, reminds me of lush lip product. Overall highly reccomend
lawanda S.
lawanda S.
Wow I didn't think I needed the lip exfoliator. Until I tried it and seen the difference my lipstick stayed on for a very long time and they were very soft..Now I know the important of getting rid of dead skin off.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
Billings, MT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Works really well for the price you pay. It's only about $3 and it really gets the job done. It's rough and makes your lips feel smooth afterwards. The packaging is cute and simple. I would recommend this product.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I really do like this. I have the mint flavor. It is a super affordable price. Definitely not too much money. It gets all of the crusties off of your lips and isn't messy. Others should definitely give this a try.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
It is Inexpensive and works wonders! It Removes dead skin in seconds leaving a smooth and clean feel. I recommend doing it a couple times of week but not more than once in a day. It can leave the lips feeling dry.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
It's sortve a weird feeling, but once you get used to the idea of an exfoliation on your lips, it's a life saver. I constantly find myself reapplying chopstick but this put a stop to it. Can't wait to use it more!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Is this product good for everyday use or does it dry out the lips?
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
I haven't ever seen this!? Where do you get it!!!??
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Does this stuff actually work?
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Edinburg
Is this a good lip exfoliator? I want to try it out but im not sure what can u guys tell me about it
Rocio B.
Rocio B.
I've been looking for a Lip Exfoliator since a long time ago, I've never try this Lio Exfoliator and I know that ELF Cosmetics are really good. I would like to know how it this one. Is it good? Does it gives any allergies?