BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a must have if you love liquid lipsticks or bold lipsticks! It smooths the lips so much and it is SO affordable, $3 at my local Target and you can usually get it on sale on the e.l.f website.  My favorite part about this product has to be the way it is presented, I hate having to dig my finger into pots for lip scrubs and this is in a lipstick bullet form and it is so convenient.
Paige M.
Elf is really stepping up their game! I really really like this exfoliator. Whenever I went a full day of wearing a liquid lipstick that dried out my lips, this product would strip off any dead skin in an instant. It's magical! I would definitely buy this product again in a heartbeat. I got the mint one and it tastes really good!
jillian s.
Buffalo, NY
I loveeee this lip exfoliator! I loved the minty flavor and I loved that it was in a lipstick tube. Usually lip exfoliators come in a tub and you have to use your fingers and it gets all messy so I love how easy this one is to use. My lips felt smooth and kissable after!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Received this in my elf voxbox and had reviewed it before but it disappeared. So this works for the cost. It's nice,'truly exfoliates and makes lips soft. I follow up with cocoa butter Vaseline. It's really great I received this for free as a sample in exchange for honest opinion/review. Can be purchased at target/cvs/ local stores
Deseray B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Not only do I love the minty scent of this product but it works great at exfoliating. I use this product to exfoliate my lips at night before bed and it leaves them feeling nice and smooth. I received this product in an ELF voxbox but once it runs out I will be buying one.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I like this product as it leaves me lips feeling soft and supple. It is a gentle scrub that is easy to apply. I enjoy the flavor and use it daily. I apply it before a chapstick and a liquid lipstick and it takes away my dead skin.
Ashley O.
Conway, AR
LOVE this stuff. First of all the mint taste delicious. Like seriously. The directions say to wipe off after applying/rubbing. I just wanted to lick mine off. Weird. I know. But seriously, this stuff is amazing. Makes your lips feel great!
Kendyl M.
troy, IL
All hail the holy grail of lip exfoliants!!! And its super cheap!! I have been using this for years and was very excited to see them release different flavors/scents. I love the mint and cherry and just saw they released more. Really cannot beat it for the price, especially when they do 50% off sales which is when I stock up.
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
It was really good at first but started to smoosh real quick. Also after a month or so it didn't have as pleasant of a taste. It was definitely worth the few dollars I paid and I would buy it again if I wasn't looking to spend too much.
Ania G.
This stuff is awesome! I love that it really deeply exfoliates your lips. I don't find this to be super gentle which is actually what I like about it a lot of lip scrubs won't really get all of the dead skin off and this one definitely dose.
Alissa B.
Does this dry out easily?
Gabriela M.
Huron, CA
Is This A Good Product ?
stefanie b.
are elf lipstick good I never tried them yet ?
equasia s.
Bronx, NY
Is it gentle on the lips or is it like a scrub?
Amy M.
Glendale Heights, IL
Is this good for everyday use?