BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
I love this exfoliator because it makes my lips so dang soft! My boyfriend always notices when I use it! It is also very inexpensive and is great to follow up with some light gloss or chopstick for a fresh feeling!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I'm really into lip exfoliators and this one is by far the best one I've found! It's super gentle but removes all the gross dead skin easily. It's super easy to use and has a light minty scent. I totally recommend!
Micah D.
Micah D.
Missouri city, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love how it is shaped like a lipstick, and removes dead skin. The packaging is nice, along with the nice mint color. Easy on the lips, reminds me of lush lip product. Overall highly reccomend
Loretta O.
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
Love this product so far. I have dry lips often throughout the year and this has been great. I use this every couple days as a treatment. Easy to use, smells great, does what it is supposed to! Will def repurchase!
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
It's sortve a weird feeling, but once you get used to the idea of an exfoliation on your lips, it's a life saver. I constantly find myself reapplying chopstick but this put a stop to it. Can't wait to use it more!
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
Billings, MT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Works really well for the price you pay. It's only about $3 and it really gets the job done. It's rough and makes your lips feel smooth afterwards. The packaging is cute and simple. I would recommend this product.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
This is the only lip exfoliator I've ever used because it's awesome! I'm always satisfied when I buy this so I've never looks for another. This surpasses my expectations. It does the job and leaves my lips smooth.
Julia M.
Julia M.
One of the best lip exfoliators I have used- and certainly the best prices. I've gone through several and will always have one on my vanity. I love the new sweet cherry one, but have not tried the mint. It's next!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
It is Inexpensive and works wonders! It Removes dead skin in seconds leaving a smooth and clean feel. I recommend doing it a couple times of week but not more than once in a day. It can leave the lips feeling dry.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I really do like this. I have the mint flavor. It is a super affordable price. Definitely not too much money. It gets all of the crusties off of your lips and isn't messy. Others should definitely give this a try.
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Does this dry out easily?
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Huron, CA
Is This A Good Product ?
equasia s.
equasia s.
Bronx, NY
Is it gentle on the lips or is it like a scrub?
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
are elf lipstick good I never tried them yet ?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Glendale Heights, IL
Is this good for everyday use?