BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Krista B.
Clarence, PA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I was hesitant to try this set due to the low price thinking it wouldn't work, color would run or fade, and the exfoliator wouldn't work. I couldn't have been more wrong!!! Best $10 I spent for incredibly smooth lips and I am absolutely in love with the wine color!
Natalie M.
Chicago , IL
It's okay for the price. Doesn't really take off the dead skin, just picks it up around the sides and you really have to press into your lips to get all the dead skin off. I usually have to scrub my lips together after and than rub all the left over dead skin off with a baby wipe like Farah Duhkai does to do a light exfoliation on her lips.
Kayla O.
Temple Terrace, FL
The Lip Exfoliator works good. At first I didnt think it was exfoliating my lips because I didnt feel the grains rubbing off the dead skin. Eventually I did feel the exfoliating beads and I do notice my lips are extremely softer now.
Stacy E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Other more...
I enjoy using these lip exfoliators in the winter when my lips are dry. I have gone through about three and I will repurchase them. A large con is that they go bad fairly quickly so if you want to purchase one makeup sure you use it frequently or else it will expire. Other than that it is a great product at an affordable price.
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
It was really good at first but started to smoosh real quick. Also after a month or so it didn't have as pleasant of a taste. It was definitely worth the few dollars I paid and I would buy it again if I wasn't looking to spend too much.
jillian s.
Buffalo, NY
I loveeee this lip exfoliator! I loved the minty flavor and I loved that it was in a lipstick tube. Usually lip exfoliators come in a tub and you have to use your fingers and it gets all messy so I love how easy this one is to use. My lips felt smooth and kissable after!
Ania G.
This stuff is awesome! I love that it really deeply exfoliates your lips. I don't find this to be super gentle which is actually what I like about it a lot of lip scrubs won't really get all of the dead skin off and this one definitely dose.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Received this in my elf voxbox and had reviewed it before but it disappeared. So this works for the cost. It's nice,'truly exfoliates and makes lips soft. I follow up with cocoa butter Vaseline. It's really great I received this for free as a sample in exchange for honest opinion/review. Can be purchased at target/cvs/ local stores
Maria O.
These exfoliator is the best for thus cold weather. I recently received this in a n elf voxbox so I could try it out. I love it!! I use it everyday. Its perfect for removing dead skin leaving your lips perfect for matte liquid lipstick.
Michelle M.
this is the perfect lip exfoliater for those dry winter days. I use it everyday before I apply a lipstick and that helps create a nice surface for a liquid lip to go on even. the scent or the mint one is very pleasant and not chemically.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?