5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Received this for free from influenster to review. I think this gets the job done and definitely leaves your lips feeling extra moisturized. My lipstick glides on so smooth and doesn't stick to what would be dry patches
Haley W.
Haley W.
This is the most amazing product ever. It's an exfoliator in lipstick form. I use this every morning and every night to get the dead skin off of my lips. It's cheap and works like a charm. I'd definitely recommend this.
Chelsee F.
Chelsee F.
Oklahoma City , OK
I usually make my own lip exfoliators but this one came in my box this month so I gave it a try. It has a nice taste to it and I love how soft it makes my lips! I've been using before bed and before putting on lipstick!
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
I have been using this lip exfoliator for years.. it is easy to purchase being at the drugstore and it is very affordable. The shape of the stick is so easy and convenient to use and it leave my lips so soft and smooth.
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
This is one of my favorite products I received. It smells amazing. It met my expectations. I love the minty smell of it. The grainy feel to it gives it what t needs. I would definitely buy it and recommend it to others.
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now and I really like it. I love how it comes in a lipstick form and easy to use. I purchased this product at Walmart for about $6. I will definitely continue to use this.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Fullerton, CA
I recently received this complimentary for reviewing purposes however I have used it many times before. It is one of my favorites because it is so easy to use in comparison to other lip scrubs. Definitely worth trying.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I received this in an influenster box. It was easy to use and is great when you have chapped lips and need to peel the dead skin off. A lot goes a long way, so you definitely get your money's worth. It's a great value!
Kalvineta H.
Kalvineta H.
I had been wanting to try this product out because my lips tend be on the dry side from me working outdoors......it is amazing......it exfoliate, smooths, and makes my lips ready for lip liner, gloss, or any lipstick.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I received this product from Influenster for free. I'm not a big fan of lip exfoliators in general, but man, I love this one! It doesn't feel horribly gritty but it really gets the job done. Would definitely recommend.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?