BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Crystal J.
I received this product for free through influenster, this was my first time using it and it met my expectations. It removed the dead skin I had with no problem. I recommend!!
Lakeesha J.
Memphis , TN
I heard it was great for it price. I really want tomtrt it. Its long lasting and it removes all the dead skin on your lips and bring them back to those smooth baby soft lips.
Kat S.
Santee, CA
I was really surprised when I used this! It actually works pretty well. Just follow the instructions and it works nicely! Made my lips feel good and clean and of course soft!
Natalie L.
I have the mint one and I have been in love with it since I received it in my vox box! The black sleek packaging looks good and this product really does what it says it will!
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
My homemade one is waayy better but this is good for on the go (in a rush) or when traveling just to have something to keep the lips soft since I wear alot of matte lipsticks
Ali R.
Davie, FL
I wanted an exfoliator for a long time and was glad to receive this. It's really easy to use and I like how it feels on the lip, I use it before applying lipstick. I love it
Kelsey L.
I love this!!!!!!!! So affordable and easy to use!!!! I was lucky enough to receive it in a voxbox and I'm obsessed!!! I've already bought another one!!! Love love love!!!!!
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this. so easy to use has a pleasant taste to it and leaves my lips so soft and smooth. helps when putting on lipstick later making it looking flawless on your lips.
Celine S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I've been looking for a good lip exfoliator, and I absolutely love this one! It's great for getting the dead skin off when you've dried your lips out from lipstick use.
Indira G.
I never try a lip exfoliator before and I could be more glad i got this one in the influenster box. Just perfect, more that winter is here and mi lips are a little dry.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?