5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Oxy r.
Oxy r.
I've always wanted to try this I typically make my own lip exfoliators but I loved how easy this was to apply! It doesn't have too strong or a smell just a hint of mint which I really like ! Definitely will be buying this
Jaycee D.
Jaycee D.
Las Vegas, NV
Love! My favorite thing is that it's not in a jar, so it's so easy to use. It works really well, and is very moisturizing. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long--but for the price, I don't mind repurchasing!
Ashlyn K.
Ashlyn K.
Chattanooga, TN
does what it claims to do it feels very high quality.The only complaint i have is it can get kind of messy to be expected and doesn't have a great taste 😂. other than that it's one of my favorite elf products i've tried:)
Brittini R.
Brittini R.
I like this exfoliator to an extent, it has a light smell so it isn't too strong, and you can feel the little grains as of put it on, it makes lips soft but at the same time it somewhat dries my lips out which is the con.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Love this product and the idea of it. It feels great and smells great. I wouldn't mind even keeping it on instead of having to rinse it off. I love wearing lip gloss with it afterwards. My lips are often chapped. Love it!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Pittston, ME
Love the e.l.f brand. Super affordable, and great quality. This lives up to its expectation. Smooths the lips, and has a great smell. I purchased mine at Target. Would purchase over any high end lip exfoliator any day. ☺️
jessica a.
jessica a.
Springfield, MO
I use this everyday while I'm doing my makeup because I tend to wear a lot of liquid to matte lipsticks that can settle into lines if not moisturized and exfoliated beforehand. And amazing froduct especially for the price.
michelle t.
michelle t.
San Francisco, CA
This was honestly really good at exfoliating lips. I bought it at old navy since they have an elf section decided to give it a try and it was worth my purchase. The only downfall was that it can smush together overtime:(
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've been on the hunt for a lip scrub that could fulfill all my needs without breaking the bank. This lip scrub is moisturizing while taking off the dead skin. My lips feel smooth and my lipstick has never looked better.
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I got the mint lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I like the way it works so far. It's shaped like lipstick so it's easy to apply and seemed to work pretty well. I will continue to use it and see how my lips improve.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?