5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
michelle t.
michelle t.
San Francisco, CA
This was honestly really good at exfoliating lips. I bought it at old navy since they have an elf section decided to give it a try and it was worth my purchase. The only downfall was that it can smush together overtime:(
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I got the mint lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I like the way it works so far. It's shaped like lipstick so it's easy to apply and seemed to work pretty well. I will continue to use it and see how my lips improve.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Such a great product. Thoroughly moisturizers and gently exfoliates the lips. I got this in the Elf voxbox but I will definitely purchase once I run out. I use the mint one at least twice a week, and I can never go back.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've been on the hunt for a lip scrub that could fulfill all my needs without breaking the bank. This lip scrub is moisturizing while taking off the dead skin. My lips feel smooth and my lipstick has never looked better.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product! I suffer from dry winter lips like most of us do. After one use my lips felt amazing! I've been using it for a while now and my lips have never felt better. And the price? Too hard not to pass it up.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I love the mint exfoliator! It's not too harsh on your lips but leaves the feeling smooth. It's great to use before you put on lipstick to make sure that your lipstick goes on smooth and doesn't look clumpy on your lips.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Palmdale, CA
I have try the lip exfoliator and I was excited that they send it to me for free to try it again . The one I had was brown and the new one is green which both do an amazing job on your lips they feel very soft after used
Shodney R.
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
I love that this comes in a lipstick form. Its so easy to use on the go or if you want to touch up for your matte lips while you're out. And now its available in 3 scents! I received this item free for testing purposes.
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
I have been using this lip exfoliator for years.. it is easy to purchase being at the drugstore and it is very affordable. The shape of the stick is so easy and convenient to use and it leave my lips so soft and smooth.
Chelsee F.
Chelsee F.
Oklahoma City , OK
I usually make my own lip exfoliators but this one came in my box this month so I gave it a try. It has a nice taste to it and I love how soft it makes my lips! I've been using before bed and before putting on lipstick!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?