5 colors available

How to use:

Tessa G.
Tessa G.
Hernando , MS
To be completely honest i'm not fan of lip exfoliaters in general. The texture freaks me out, but this one actually wasn't terrible. It's nice to use with this weather change. It keeps my lips from looking gross and peeling
Anna I.
Anna I.
Columbia, TN
Absolutely love this product! I use it everyday. It's simple and convenient to use, and it works great! Helps keep my lips smooth all day. And I love that it's not in a jar. Plus you can't beat the price! Highly recommend!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Riverside, CA
Have never tried a lip exofiliator and wasn't sure how it works. Confused on how rough it felt to apply but I must say it left my lips feeling really soft! The flavor wasn't bad at all. Would definitely recommend to others
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
This product is amazing !!!! I have never been more excited about using a lip exfoliater it does its job so perfect. In an instant this cute product will do its job. I recommend everyone uses it or at least give it a try 💖
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Really love this lip exfoliator, I used it before putting on my lip stain and it makes my lips so smooth and soft which leaves my lip stain looking amazing! I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but this one is amazing!
Kara Rose M.
Kara Rose M.
This product is pretty good quality for the price. It is definitely a gentle yet effective exfoliator while also not damaging the lips. I was sent the Mint Maniac edition in my VoxBox and I use this every night before bed!
Anny A.
Anny A.
Doral, FL
Sufro de resequedad en los labios y con este exfoliador me ayuda bastante a quitar esos residuos de piel muerta y realmente deja los labios suave, lo recomiendo para aquellas personas que tienden a tener resecos sus labios
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
This has changed the texture of my lips! It's a must have if you're the type of person that moisturizes your lips all the time yet still have texture/flakes because of dead skin. It's only $2 or $3 and is really effective.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Love this product and the idea of it. It feels great and smells great. I wouldn't mind even keeping it on instead of having to rinse it off. I love wearing lip gloss with it afterwards. My lips are often chapped. Love it!
jessica a.
jessica a.
Springfield, MO
I use this everyday while I'm doing my makeup because I tend to wear a lot of liquid to matte lipsticks that can settle into lines if not moisturized and exfoliated beforehand. And amazing froduct especially for the price.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?