BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Licheska H.
I wasn't too sure of this product initially but I followed the directions by dampening my lips and applying, I rubbed in circular motion with my finger and opted to wipe it off because it is very sweet. My lips are smooth and ready for Matt lipsticks!
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Rose more...
This was the first lip exfoliater that I've tried and I wasn't too sure how to feel about it. It's very gritty of course, but I didn't feel like it helped with the dead skin on my lips. When I washed the product off my lips they didn't feel much different to me. I won't repurchase this product because it didn't work like I wanted it to.
Virginie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Rose more...
A good lip scrub!! I honestly don't know why you'll pay so much for a scrub you can make. I'm lazy so decided to get a cheap one. It works wonders and it does feel rough but it is a scrub.

Its great since I like putting on lipstick or lip products. And you can't have dry, flaky lips if you want the lipstick to look nice.

Recommend!
Kayla O.
Temple Terrace, FL
The Lip Exfoliator works good. At first I didnt think it was exfoliating my lips because I didnt feel the grains rubbing off the dead skin. Eventually I did feel the exfoliating beads and I do notice my lips are extremely softer now.
Brion L.
Zion, IL
This is one of the best exfoliating products  I've ever used. My ONLY caveat is that, as a heavy handed woman, pushing too hard on your lips will cause the product too smush. I used it daily and the sugar was perfect consistency for my flaky lips. My lips tend to crack and flake up from the slightest bit of dryness so I exfoliate A LOT! I buy it every time I see it in stock.
Natalie M.
It's okay for the price. Doesn't really take off the dead skin, just picks it up around the sides and you really have to press into your lips to get all the dead skin off. I usually have to scrub my lips together after and than rub all the left over dead skin off with a baby wipe like Farah Duhkai does to do a light exfoliation on her lips.
Elizabeth N.
Amazing! A lip exfoliating product in the shape of a lipstick... how simple but so effective and easy to use. It helps remove the dry peeling layer of skin on my lips and it doesn't over dry them either. Definitely a must try product.
Paige M.
Elf is really stepping up their game! I really really like this exfoliator. Whenever I went a full day of wearing a liquid lipstick that dried out my lips, this product would strip off any dead skin in an instant. It's magical! I would definitely buy this product again in a heartbeat. I got the mint one and it tastes really good!
Amelia ­čÄĘ.
Winter Park , FL
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I love it! Really good price, honestly the best price and value for any type of lip scrub I've seen. The application is super easy; you just rub it on your lips like a lipstick, rub them together, then wipe it off. It definitely makes a difference and tastes really good! Even my boyfriend uses it ­čśé. Would recommend and repurchase!
Krista B.
Clarence, PA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I was hesitant to try this set due to the low price thinking it wouldn't work, color would run or fade, and the exfoliator wouldn't work. I couldn't have been more wrong!!! Best $10 I spent for incredibly smooth lips and I am absolutely in love with the wine color!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?