BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Jarielly S.
This is so cool. I usually just do a DIY lip scrub because so much affordable. Until I found this and I got the mint one and it's so good like no matter how much you use you can still feel the little exfoliaters lol its really affordable and works really well. You just have to make sure your lips are damp and you use circular motions
Alisha F.
Manchester , NJ
It's great for the price. I was hoping it would be a little rougher because sometimes I'm not sure it's doing much exfoliating, but if you use it enough, you see results!

I got this for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Taylor B.
This s such a great idea. An easy way to combat chapped lips on the go. Can be done daily or once a week or whenever. Super easy just like putting on lipstick. Then wipe it away and gloss up with your color of choice for super moist lips!!
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I like this lip exfoliator pretty well. I certainly wouldn't consider it the greatest exfoliator ever, but it does do a pretty good job. And you certainly can't beat the $3 price point! I have this in the grapefruit and it has a nice flavor.
Rose L.
This is the most inexpensive and easiest to use lip exfoliating scrub. It comes in a lipstick tube not a jar, so no finger dipping required, just wipe on lips and scrub in. I really love using this and only knocked a star off for the chemical scent. Other than the scent being unnatural smelling, this is an awesome E.L..F. product with a great price point.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Rose more...
This was the first lip exfoliater that I've tried and I wasn't too sure how to feel about it. It's very gritty of course, but I didn't feel like it helped with the dead skin on my lips. When I washed the product off my lips they didn't feel much different to me. I won't repurchase this product because it didn't work like I wanted it to.
Kayla O.
Temple Terrace, FL
The Lip Exfoliator works good. At first I didnt think it was exfoliating my lips because I didnt feel the grains rubbing off the dead skin. Eventually I did feel the exfoliating beads and I do notice my lips are extremely softer now.
Natalie M.
Chicago , IL
It's okay for the price. Doesn't really take off the dead skin, just picks it up around the sides and you really have to press into your lips to get all the dead skin off. I usually have to scrub my lips together after and than rub all the left over dead skin off with a baby wipe like Farah Duhkai does to do a light exfoliation on her lips.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a must have if you love liquid lipsticks or bold lipsticks! It smooths the lips so much and it is SO affordable, $3 at my local Target and you can usually get it on sale on the e.l.f website.  My favorite part about this product has to be the way it is presented, I hate having to dig my finger into pots for lip scrubs and this is in a lipstick bullet form and it is so convenient.
Ashley N.
It does what it's supposed to at a great price. They're always running deals with extra stuff or free shipping on their website. This was the first time I used this product and then I ended up with three different ones via promotions and other stuff. I have the original, cherry, and grapefruit and they all work equally as well.
Jasmine E.
Orange Park, FL
What does this do? I've seen and heard about Exfoliating but I don't understand.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Does this have a scent?
Lauren W.
Does this help with chapped lips or just getting leftover product off?
Kennedi H.
I unfortunately have exzema around much mouth and occasionally on my lips. I love good scrubs that get the dead skin off ,so is this a rough exfoliater of is it soft?
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
What is the consistency of this product