BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rose L.
This is the most inexpensive and easiest to use lip exfoliating scrub. It comes in a lipstick tube not a jar, so no finger dipping required, just wipe on lips and scrub in. I really love using this and only knocked a star off for the chemical scent. Other than the scent being unnatural smelling, this is an awesome E.L..F. product with a great price point.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Rose more...
This was the first lip exfoliater that I've tried and I wasn't too sure how to feel about it. It's very gritty of course, but I didn't feel like it helped with the dead skin on my lips. When I washed the product off my lips they didn't feel much different to me. I won't repurchase this product because it didn't work like I wanted it to.
Briee F.
Northlake, TX
I love this exfoliator and the sweet cherry one as well, I think the sweet cherry one is a little more moisturizing, so I use that one first and then use the original one to really exfoliate. If you have dead skin on your lips this will do wonders for them!
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I like this lip exfoliator pretty well. I certainly wouldn't consider it the greatest exfoliator ever, but it does do a pretty good job. And you certainly can't beat the $3 price point! I have this in the grapefruit and it has a nice flavor.
Emily C.
Jersey City, NJ
The best lip exfoliated I've come across! It's hydrating and soothing. Great to have on hand especially during the winter months!! Highly recommend this product!! I was sent this product complimentary for an awesome review!!
Virginie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Rose more...
A good lip scrub!! I honestly don't know why you'll pay so much for a scrub you can make. I'm lazy so decided to get a cheap one. It works wonders and it does feel rough but it is a scrub.

Its great since I like putting on lipstick or lip products. And you can't have dry, flaky lips if you want the lipstick to look nice.

Recommend!
Damaris G.
Best Lip Exfoliator I have tried. It has a sweet taste to it. The sugar on it is great on your lips and it exfoliate your lips really good. I always use this before using any matte lipstick. For $3 dollars I think this is great product!
Jarielly S.
This is so cool. I usually just do a DIY lip scrub because so much affordable. Until I found this and I got the mint one and it's so good like no matter how much you use you can still feel the little exfoliaters lol its really affordable and works really well. You just have to make sure your lips are damp and you use circular motions
Licheska H.
I wasn't too sure of this product initially but I followed the directions by dampening my lips and applying, I rubbed in circular motion with my finger and opted to wipe it off because it is very sweet. My lips are smooth and ready for Matt lipsticks!
Taylor B.
This s such a great idea. An easy way to combat chapped lips on the go. Can be done daily or once a week or whenever. Super easy just like putting on lipstick. Then wipe it away and gloss up with your color of choice for super moist lips!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?