5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kara Rose M.
Kara Rose M.
This product is pretty good quality for the price. It is definitely a gentle yet effective exfoliator while also not damaging the lips. I was sent the Mint Maniac edition in my VoxBox and I use this every night before bed!
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Love this product and the idea of it. It feels great and smells great. I wouldn't mind even keeping it on instead of having to rinse it off. I love wearing lip gloss with it afterwards. My lips are often chapped. Love it!
Leanne D.
Leanne D.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Removes flakes so comfortably and smells and tastes amazing. It's such a great product for only $3. I bought this at target and love it so much. It's so easy to use anyone could do it. I would recommend to all of friends.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Pittston, ME
Love the e.l.f brand. Super affordable, and great quality. This lives up to its expectation. Smooths the lips, and has a great smell. I purchased mine at Target. Would purchase over any high end lip exfoliator any day. ☺️
Ashlyn K.
Ashlyn K.
Chattanooga, TN
does what it claims to do it feels very high quality.The only complaint i have is it can get kind of messy to be expected and doesn't have a great taste 😂. other than that it's one of my favorite elf products i've tried:)
Liz Z.
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this stuff and how it leaves my lips feeling smooth, but I also feel it dries out my lips a lot! The mint scent is very nice!! My lips did feel smooth for days after I used it! For the price I would definitely buy!
jessica a.
jessica a.
Springfield, MO
I use this everyday while I'm doing my makeup because I tend to wear a lot of liquid to matte lipsticks that can settle into lines if not moisturized and exfoliated beforehand. And amazing froduct especially for the price.
Oxy r.
Oxy r.
I've always wanted to try this I typically make my own lip exfoliators but I loved how easy this was to apply! It doesn't have too strong or a smell just a hint of mint which I really like ! Definitely will be buying this
Brittini R.
Brittini R.
I like this exfoliator to an extent, it has a light smell so it isn't too strong, and you can feel the little grains as of put it on, it makes lips soft but at the same time it somewhat dries my lips out which is the con.
Jaycee D.
Jaycee D.
Las Vegas, NV
Love! My favorite thing is that it's not in a jar, so it's so easy to use. It works really well, and is very moisturizing. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long--but for the price, I don't mind repurchasing!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?