BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rebecca F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It makes my lips feel so smooth after I use it, and it tastes great unlike some other exfoliators I use. I was given it for free to try, and I love love love it.
Sandra A.
Spring Valley, CA
I really like it , i saw it in a YouTube vídeo and heard good comments on it so i had to buy it , and its a good price i think it was $3 and the good thing it makes my lips del soft
Stephanie G.
Love this! At first when I tried it I was like whys it so rough but it's actually helping! I have super chapped lips and this helped a lot. I have it in a bunch of flavors now too.
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
LOVE this lip exfoliator! Makes my lips nice and smooth. Super easy application and the mint adds a certain freshness to it. Would definitely use again and recommend to my friends!
Chloe H.
Las Vegas, NV
Ehh.. I didn't care for this too much. I wanted to love this so bad. It was far to course and hard and then it broke out of nowhere while I was trying to use. I just threw it away.
Deidre T.
I love this thing. Makes my lips feel great. And the smell and taste is awesome. It really does help my lips when they are dry. Exfoliating had become part of my lip care routine.
Heather M.
This stuff works amazing!!! I've had both the brown sugar one and now the mint(thanks to influenster) and it works so well!! My lips feel amazing after! Love love love this stuff.
Cynthia S.
Agawam, MA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The Exfoliator for your lips is so easy to use and your lips are so soft after! It comes in different flavors which is nice. Give it a try. Your lipstick will look and wear better
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It works great in theory. It didn't take very long before the product broke off. I still use it, but it isn't as easy. I will probably go back to a different lip exfoliator later.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
This feels soooo good on your lips and smells so yummy. It takes off all the dry skin and leave your lips feeling smooth. A must have for the winter! And super affordable, like $3
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?