5 colors available

How to use:

Emily C.
Emily C.
Jersey City, NJ
The best lip exfoliated I've come across! It's hydrating and soothing. Great to have on hand especially during the winter months!! Highly recommend this product!! I was sent this product complimentary for an awesome review!!
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
Honestly really impressed with this product! I received it in my VoxBox and it exfoliates very well! Also, theres no need to apply a lip balm right after because it already leaves lips moisturized! Functional and convenient.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Auburn, WA
I love this lip exfoliater, it really does the job on scrubbing dead skin off your lips and making them nice and smooth before you apply lipstick. I highly recommend this lip exfoliater because its so affordable and amazing!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Canby, OR
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
All I can say is holy cow guys! The lip exfoliator 😭😭😭 it's to die for! It works so much better then and sugar scrub that I've ever used. It's effective and weirdly enough it tastes pretty good too! 10/10 highly recommended!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Huntington, WV
I love this thing. It has been my go to for years. It takes dead skin easily and gently. I will always repurchase when I run out. It's a great value at only $3. You can't beat it! Also, the mint one has a nice tingle to it 😍
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I have really bad dead dry skin on my lips and this has far exceeded my expectations! It is very easy to apply and use. And at only 3 dollars a piece it's a steal!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
I didn't think this product worked as they said it would. I don't know how it exfoliated without being rough. I think it just smoothed the dead skin because the effects didn't last longer than an hour. Would not repurchase.
Sara C.
Sara C.
I absolutely love this! I have tried lip exfoliators in the past, but I love how easy this was to apply, as it was in lipstick form. I also love the mint flavor! My lips feel so smooth after, and lipstick applies so easily!
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
Hernando , MS
To be completely honest i'm not fan of lip exfoliaters in general. The texture freaks me out, but this one actually wasn't terrible. It's nice to use with this weather change. It keeps my lips from looking gross and peeling
Karli F.
Karli F.
Love this product! I just received this as a box from Influenster, along with several other items, but I'm seriously loving this one. You always think of exfoliating your body and face, but not your lips! I love using this.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?