5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Harley W.
Harley W.
I'm very back and forth with this exfoliator. I had the clear kind and it didn't do much for me. I couldn't get past this layer of grains, it was just hard and painful. This recent mint-flavored one that I received in a Voxbox for testing purposes was must better. It glided on smooth and felt great on the lips. I'm not sure if it really did all that much, but it felt nice. The price & packaging are really great bonus's though!

I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoy this product, because I have extremely dry lips and the exfoliation is perfect for pre application. I normally use a homemade exfoliator with brown sugar or coffee grinds and coconut oil, but I received the same result from this product and for the price it is easier than creating your own. I received this free from influenster in exchange for my honest review, but I will be purchasing again. I received mint which I suggest as using the original and finding it smelling better.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have this lip exfoliater in Mint Maniac- I received it for free from Influenster in the elf vox box (woohoo!) I am still trying this out, but so far I really like it. It makes my lips feel super soft and smell really good! It is so easy and simple to use (it comes with clear instructions) and it has not at all bothered my sensitve skin. I would probably not buy it again. but you never know! I think it will take me a while to use this up, though, so I am going to enjoy it while I have it!
Alexsandra J.
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
I will say it I am a lush fan when it comes to lip exfoliation. I love the lush lip scrubs, so when I saw this in the elf voxbox I wasn't sure I would like it. I used the old version a few years ago an was so turned off by how harsh it was on my lips. So when I went to give this a try I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't harsh on my lips an did a good job. That it wasn't a hard sugar stick an that it felt smooth while I used it. But I will stick with my lush because I love it so much.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Bloomfield, CT
I had to search high and low to find this product, and eventually found it at The Christmas Tree Shop for $4. Seriously $4...why are we spending $20 on lip exfoliators?!?!?! After trying this I have to say I am utterly addicted. It's the easiest to use, just for the fact that it's in a lipstick tube. I've been using it for about 4 months now and haven't made much of a dent in it either, so it lasts a while. Makes my lips super soft and ready to be abused by hours of matte lipstick wear :P
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
I was so excited to try this product. I love e.l.f. products. They are cheap and always great. This product lived up to the hype. I believe there about seven flavors. I got the mint one. I had a subtle mint flavor that I love.
The actual product really helped get rid of dead skin which is very important during the winter months. I love the lipstick like packaging too. It makes it so much easier to use that most sugar scrubs. Simplicity is a priority in my beauty products. They nailed it.
Haley J.
Haley J.
I received this in the e.l.f. VoxBox, and I honestly was most excited about this product in the box. It has a great flavor, and it is very moisturizing. However, as far as exfoliating goes, it does not work at all! I thought once I used it a couple times and rubbed it down a little bit, I would uncover the exfoliating part of this. That never happened though; there were only a couple little exfoliating beads, and they did not exfoliate much at all! I am very disappointed in this product!
Julia K.
Julia K.
I received this product in the elf voxbox and I've been really enjoying it. When I came home to find that it had come in the mail I was really excited and used it right away because I'd been wearing an extremely drying liquid lipstick. It was just what I needed and felt hydrating at the same time. I really appreciate how it's in a tube so that I don't have to use my finger like a lot of other lip exfoliating products. I also really like mint in general so I liked that about the product.
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
This has been my lifesaver when it comes to lip care. I first bought the clear one from walmart and used it until it ran out. It had a sweet smell and taste to it, but that didn't compare to how soft my lips felt once I used it. i received the mint maniac one in my ELF box and it works just as amazing just with a mint smell/flavor. They get rid of all the dead and dry skin and then I just put on some chapstick and my lips have never been softer and my lipstick has never looked better!
Mikela C.
Mikela C.
Brandon, FL
I have the exfoliator with mint and I LOVE IT. As others have mentioned, the first use requires a little more effort to bring the scrub out but it is worth it. I go over my lips twice to get the scrub on there and then use my ring finger to rub it in a circular motion. It gets my dead skin off and the mint leaves a cool, tingly feeling. I use it before applying lipstick or at night if I haven't worn lipstick. It isn't too harsh to my skin but it gets the job done. Highly recommend.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?