BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Bloomfield, CT
I had to search high and low to find this product, and eventually found it at The Christmas Tree Shop for $4. Seriously $4...why are we spending $20 on lip exfoliators?!?!?! After trying this I have to say I am utterly addicted. It's the easiest to use, just for the fact that it's in a lipstick tube. I've been using it for about 4 months now and haven't made much of a dent in it either, so it lasts a while. Makes my lips super soft and ready to be abused by hours of matte lipstick wear :P
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
I was so excited to try this product. I love e.l.f. products. They are cheap and always great. This product lived up to the hype. I believe there about seven flavors. I got the mint one. I had a subtle mint flavor that I love.
The actual product really helped get rid of dead skin which is very important during the winter months. I love the lipstick like packaging too. It makes it so much easier to use that most sugar scrubs. Simplicity is a priority in my beauty products. They nailed it.
Haley J.
Haley J.
I received this in the e.l.f. VoxBox, and I honestly was most excited about this product in the box. It has a great flavor, and it is very moisturizing. However, as far as exfoliating goes, it does not work at all! I thought once I used it a couple times and rubbed it down a little bit, I would uncover the exfoliating part of this. That never happened though; there were only a couple little exfoliating beads, and they did not exfoliate much at all! I am very disappointed in this product!
Julia K.
Julia K.
I received this product in the elf voxbox and I've been really enjoying it. When I came home to find that it had come in the mail I was really excited and used it right away because I'd been wearing an extremely drying liquid lipstick. It was just what I needed and felt hydrating at the same time. I really appreciate how it's in a tube so that I don't have to use my finger like a lot of other lip exfoliating products. I also really like mint in general so I liked that about the product.
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
This has been my lifesaver when it comes to lip care. I first bought the clear one from walmart and used it until it ran out. It had a sweet smell and taste to it, but that didn't compare to how soft my lips felt once I used it. i received the mint maniac one in my ELF box and it works just as amazing just with a mint smell/flavor. They get rid of all the dead and dry skin and then I just put on some chapstick and my lips have never been softer and my lipstick has never looked better!
Mikela C.
Mikela C.
Brandon, FL
I have the exfoliator with mint and I LOVE IT. As others have mentioned, the first use requires a little more effort to bring the scrub out but it is worth it. I go over my lips twice to get the scrub on there and then use my ring finger to rub it in a circular motion. It gets my dead skin off and the mint leaves a cool, tingly feeling. I use it before applying lipstick or at night if I haven't worn lipstick. It isn't too harsh to my skin but it gets the job done. Highly recommend.
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
I was suprised to find that I absolutely love this lip exfoliator! It's super easy to apply (just like a lipstick) and isn't messy like most lip exfoliators. I love the hint of mint it gives off, and it seems like it will last for a pretty long time. The exfoliators are a little too scratchy, but you just have to be careful to not over-do it. I love the sleek, black packaging as well! I am so grateful to have recieved this product for free in my Voxbox, and give my honest opinion.
Elena L.
Elena L.
Cornelius, NC
I have had this lip exfoliator for about a year at this point .It works very well. It isn't too messy. Since the exfoliator is in a lipstick shape, it is very easy to get the job done. I would recommend to put a little water on it before you exfoliate though, it just helps it from being too stiff on your lips. I am also not a huge fan of the taste / smell, but I can deal with it since I can just wipe it off once I am done. Would definitely recommend, this product does a good job.
Erika Y.
Erika Y.
Spring , TX
I am always looking to buy new lip scrub simply because during the colder weather my lips get extremely extremely dry and I absolutely hate that so I'm always buying new lip scrubs just to have handy while I'm out and about and I have to say that this is one of my favorite ones I love the smell to it and it actually taste pretty good I mean it's not like the rest that leave a really bad taste after this one actually taste good! Got it free to test but all my options are my own.
Amany I.
Amany I.
I LOOOVE THIS! This is SO cool and quick! This is a stick lip exfoliator. It is a hard stick that has scrub particles in it that exfoliate the lips, leaving them super soft afterwards. You must wet your lips first and then rub this on your lips. the stick does transfer some moisturizing ingredients onto your lips that linger even when you wiped your lips after finishing your scrubbing. So it also is like a lip balm.It also looks like it will last a long time! Totally recommend.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?