BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ayaila S.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Pink Grapefruit, Coconut, Mint Maniac, Rose
This is such an amazing product! I have struggled with my lips drying out forever and this product helped me get results right away! You apply it like a lipstick then just rub your lips together and the dead skin is gone! just like that!! apply a chapstick or gloss after and your lips are sooo smooth! i plan on buying this in every flavor it is supplied in! 100000/10 would buy again
adrian b.
savannah, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
it’s one of the only lip exfoliators i’ve used that has actually unchapped my lips. i use it every single day along with lip balm. i do have to press down semi-hard to actually exfoliate properly, but that’s ok because it’s worth it. (i have the pink grapefruit one— the taste is a little weird but i don’t rlly like citrus so)
Sam G.
Review for: Other
I tried the lush lip scrub and it was to messy and harsh for my super sensitive skin. That is why I decided to try this one and I fell in love. All I have to do is put a little bit of lip balm on (any one you have lying around will do) and put it on like a lipstick and bam! Smooth lips. I love it and it is super cheap.
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Coconut
I love ELF products because they are so affordable and available at Target! This product is great to remove dead skin and smoothen the appearance of your lips. The taste is great also! 4 stars because this product can get messy if you are not careful! I found it best to use it in the shower so I didn’t dirty my counter!
Candace L.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I have only purchased the mint lip exfoliator so far but I plan on purchasing a few other flavors. The fact that this is in stick form makes it very easy and convenient to use. After wiping off the excess my lips feel a little tingly because of the mint and smooth. I got mine at Target and it was only a few dollars.
K. W.
Review for: Rose
Absolutely love this! I used to not like wearing lipgloss because I tend to have dry lips, when I do I love wearing a matte lip tint. This stuff is amazing and makes me less self conscious about wearing matte! I use this in my daily routine and it helps tremendously, especially in the cooler temps when I need it most. Price is on point. There’s a lot of benefit in one tube even using it twice a day. A keeper in my daily makeup routine.
Emily C.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Coconut
It smells really great and works well at smoothing your lips quickly without leaving them dry. It is moisturizing and doesn't leave an excessive amount of scrub on your lips. My only problem with it is that I go through it so quickly! I love it and just wish that I needed to use less product to achieve my results.
Patcess C.
Review for: Rose
Whenever my lips start to crackle and get dry, I always use this product to rescue them! It gently exfoliates my skin without being too harsh on my lips! I apply one coat top and bottom and start using my finger to rub in on places that are chapped! This method helps me save product and helps gets the exfoliating process in action!
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Other
I have the worst luck ever when it comes to my lips! No, seriously, if it's cold, my lips get chapped, if its hot, my lips get chapped, if I breathe my lips get chapped! I have purchased and tried so many products hoping it would help and every single one has failed me, except this one! This product comes in a lipstick tube. You apply it to your lips (like you would a lipstick, gloss, etc.) You want to apply a little pressure, and you wil see the dead skin coming off right before your eyes! You will feel the tingle in your lips (Don't worry, that's just your blood flowing to your lips) which in return makes your lips look full and plump! Once you are finished applying, you will massage your lips for a few minutes and then rinse the product off your lips! WOW, your lips will look and feel like a million bucks! Well, okay maybe not a million bucks, but they will look and feel soft, hydrated, full, and plump! Love this product so much that I use it daily! I recommend trying this product to everyone, especially considering it's sold at such an affordable price (under $5) 😀
kandiss J.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
At first i didnt see the point in a lip exfoliater but now im all about it. It really sooth my dry lips. It takes off dead and dry skin. It makes my lips super soft. It tasts and smells so good. Love it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?