BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome lip exfoliator, very affordable $3 you can not beat, great flavor/scent, I bought at Walmart and it was such a great value, I use this all the time, my only issue is it does dry up if you don't use it often but that is just the top that has been on your lips and you can scrap it off, it doesn't dry up your lips and provides a moisturizing feel after use.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The smell is absolutely wonderful, the scrub is perfect for early application and then I wipe it off and put on my lipstick. It’s perfect and I love it. Would definitely reccommend. The packaging is classy as all elf products are. So simple and sleek.
Amanda J.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I don't know if it's just me but I really didn't think this product did anything. It was super hard and it hurt my lips. I eventually put chapstick on my lips first and tried it again but it still didn't do anything. The exfoliate just got all over my lips and was messy
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Makes my lips very soft after! I however wish the product was of more natural ingredients as you need to wipe of with napkin where i think something you could lick off like sugar would be a much better product for on the go as I am always on the go!
Julie ..
I have had this product for a couple of months and its application is simple enough, and this product does the job. It is a very nice product for the amount you pay and it takes a while to actually finish the product. I would absolutely purchase it again :)
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Coconut
For the price, it is a good exfoliator. I use it about twice a week depending on what kind of lip products I am wearing throughout the week. The packing is sleek and the fact that it is in the shape of a lipstick makes it extremely easy to use. I would prefer to have a lip exfoliator that was a little grittier, but for just a few dollars, it is totally worth it.
Chelsea M.
Westminster, MD
I had high expectations going into this one. I have an older lip exfoliator from Elf that smells like vanilla, and I love it. It has so many beads in it that you can feel how well it works. The mint one I was sent was less textured/gritty. It does work, however its less of an exfoliation than the other one.
Kayti B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The elf lip exfoliater is perfect for banishing flaky lips. Dry and crispy? Ew! Start with some water on the lips and apply the scrub like lipstick, massaging it in to the lips. Then wash off with warm water. I had the elf lippie scrubs in cherry & the original shea. I used them both pretty quick and will continue to get more. Totally worth the money, because it's totally affordable anyway!
Rachael B.
This lip exfoliator is great if you are just starting to get in the exfoliator crew. I first used this product a few years ago. I thought the smell was great and that it did a great job of removing the dead skin. It made my lips super soft. The application is super easy to use. the only bad thing about it is that the product falls off the track super easily.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do love this lip exfoliator! It helps my lips feel smooth, and keeps the dead skin off. My ONLY complaint would be that my lips tend to still feel dry- wish they could make a product with the lip exfoliator on one end and a lip moisturizer on the other!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?