BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Walls, MS
I have tried MANY different lip scrubs and exfoliators which none of them have been bad but most have been pretty pricey, I'm so glad to have found this one bc it's amazing with an awesome price tag so I'm very pleased!
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
I have been using this lip exfoliator for years.. it is easy to purchase being at the drugstore and it is very affordable. The shape of the stick is so easy and convenient to use and it leave my lips so soft and smooth.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
i got this in my elf voxbox. i got the mint one and i actually really love it. it isnt too harsh of a scrub but i really does make my lips feel so much softer after i use it and i dont think it tastes half bad either :)
Haley W.
Haley W.
This is the most amazing product ever. It's an exfoliator in lipstick form. I use this every morning and every night to get the dead skin off of my lips. It's cheap and works like a charm. I'd definitely recommend this.
Micaela S.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
This is one of my favorite products I received. It smells amazing. It met my expectations. I love the minty smell of it. The grainy feel to it gives it what t needs. I would definitely buy it and recommend it to others.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I received this product from Influenster for free. I'm not a big fan of lip exfoliators in general, but man, I love this one! It doesn't feel horribly gritty but it really gets the job done. Would definitely recommend.
Dani G.
Dani G.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my favorite beauty products ever. I hate those tubs of scrub where you have to drag your finger through it just to get some scrub! This makes application easy and it works super well too. Highly suggest!
Kalvineta H.
Kalvineta H.
I had been wanting to try this product out because my lips tend be on the dry side from me working outdoors......it is amazing......it exfoliate, smooths, and makes my lips ready for lip liner, gloss, or any lipstick.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Fullerton, CA
I recently received this complimentary for reviewing purposes however I have used it many times before. It is one of my favorites because it is so easy to use in comparison to other lip scrubs. Definitely worth trying.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I received this in an influenster box. It was easy to use and is great when you have chapped lips and need to peel the dead skin off. A lot goes a long way, so you definitely get your money's worth. It's a great value!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?