BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Review for: Coconut more...
This works fantastic for prepping the lips. I use it regularly and before applying lipstick. It's gritty and tastes amazing definitely a great scrub and very affordable will definitely be buying more and looking forward to trying new flavors.
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
I really love this lip exfoliator! It's a great buy from elf and I love it so much I recently purchased 3. The smell is divine and it leaves my lips super soft. I tried it out after reading reviews and I am so happy because this is a product I keep on hand at all times now. The price is really great for the value! Would absolutely recommend.
Tylinn W.
Review for: Other more...
This product is perfect for those winter (and sometimes summer) months where the lack of moisture in the air has completely dried out your lips. The elf lip exfoliator removes all of the dead skin and moisturizes the new skin that is revealed. I use this product at night, and during the day before applying my matte liquid lipsticks.
Anne E.
I am usually very lazy about exfoliating, especially my lips. This product is SUPER easy to use (the crystals dissolve and the taste is great) and works well. Plus, it's incredibly affordable! I tried the mint flavor, but have ordered the rose as well.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I adore this product. I received one in a voxbox and I have used it almost every day. I have used other lip exfoliators before but this one worked best in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this item again when I run out of this one!
Kayla M.
Helotes, TX
This product is pretty good for it's price. Everytime I use it it leave a nice freash feel on my lips aswell as almost completely vanishing all lip wrinkles. It's only con is that its kind of difficult to apply but that's only because it isn't your regular lips stick,once you've got the product on your lips though it does an amazing job.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia, AR
I got the lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I have mixed feelings about it. The exfoliator was pretty painful to use on my lips and I don't feel like the results lasted very long. I liked the taste and how my lips felt immediately after using the product.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
I like that this helped my terrible peeling lips. It helped me keep them smooth, and meanwhile didn't have a bad smell or flavor. It was pleasant and minty. It feels like silky lipstick/Chapstick with gritty texture. Very helpful product to have.
Jess J.
LOVE this and other elf lip exfoliators. Prior to using this product I hadn't ever used a lip exfoliator before. I love the packaging, very simple and BLACK. I find all my elf products at Walmart. I would of course recommend to others, who are possibly looking for an alternative to pricier items on the market. This is a solid COMPETITOR.
Angela C.
This is amazing for exfoliating, and you can use it without making a mess everywhere. I love this in the winter when my lip are dry and need a little bit of love. There is a layer of balm on the top that you need to work through and once it's pretty worn down, you might need to apply some lip balm prior but it is amazing. I'm a trumpet player so this is really good after honor band which takes a toll on my lips.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?