BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Tori M.
W Valley City, UT
Review for: Brown sugar more...
Got this on sale at Target mainly because I wanted to try the lip exfoliator and I love both of these products. I heard people say it would be dried out but mine is perfect and it's not too rough. The lip color is wine is also quite impressive and feels nice on the lips
Mariah K.
Review for: Other more...
This is such a great and affordable product to have on hand if you're a lipstick lover like I am. It is easy to apply and makes much less mess than a traditional scrub plus it's easy to travel with! I deducted one star simply because it can be a little difficult to get the scrub going but if you wet your lips a little more it tends to help.
Kimberly B.
I do not like this one. The other ones in the different flavors and with the sugar type exfoliaters, I love. This one, the exfoliating bits are too harsh and just hurts my lips. You don't get enough of the moisturizing stuff when you use it and it feels like I'm rubbing a bumpy rock against my lips.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Review for: Coconut more...
This works fantastic for prepping the lips. I use it regularly and before applying lipstick. It's gritty and tastes amazing definitely a great scrub and very affordable will definitely be buying more and looking forward to trying new flavors.
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
I really love this lip exfoliator! It's a great buy from elf and I love it so much I recently purchased 3. The smell is divine and it leaves my lips super soft. I tried it out after reading reviews and I am so happy because this is a product I keep on hand at all times now. The price is really great for the value! Would absolutely recommend.
Tylinn W.
Review for: Other more...
This product is perfect for those winter (and sometimes summer) months where the lack of moisture in the air has completely dried out your lips. The elf lip exfoliator removes all of the dead skin and moisturizes the new skin that is revealed. I use this product at night, and during the day before applying my matte liquid lipsticks.
Jess J.
LOVE this and other elf lip exfoliators. Prior to using this product I hadn't ever used a lip exfoliator before. I love the packaging, very simple and BLACK. I find all my elf products at Walmart. I would of course recommend to others, who are possibly looking for an alternative to pricier items on the market. This is a solid COMPETITOR.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia, AR
I got the lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I have mixed feelings about it. The exfoliator was pretty painful to use on my lips and I don't feel like the results lasted very long. I liked the taste and how my lips felt immediately after using the product.
Anne E.
I am usually very lazy about exfoliating, especially my lips. This product is SUPER easy to use (the crystals dissolve and the taste is great) and works well. Plus, it's incredibly affordable! I tried the mint flavor, but have ordered the rose as well.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I adore this product. I received one in a voxbox and I have used it almost every day. I have used other lip exfoliators before but this one worked best in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this item again when I run out of this one!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?