BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent and flavor. And it feels so good! The perfect amount of scrubbing. The packaging was elegant. So easy to use, only drawback was that it got a little messy but I prefer the stick application.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for daily use. It's not too harsh on your lips and I noticed my lipstick applies smoother after using the exfoliating stick along with a lip primer. I did receive this product for free from Influenster to test, but all opinions are my own.
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
THis is a decent lip exfoliator and for a while it was my stand by, but after finding a new one with another company with more flavors I have left these alone. I would like to see more flavors and a little more exfoliation to them. Probably will not buy again.
Olivia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually enjoy this exfoliator more than the Tarte one that tastes like mint. The reason why is because it has a harder consistency and it doesn't just crumble off like the taste one. I feel like I can get a nice scrub to my lips. And plus it is WAY more affordable then other lip scrubs!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Other
I bought this because I liked the idea of a lip exfoliater in lipstick form. I think this is good if you don't have a lot of dead skin or extremely dry lips. It definitely smoothed out my lips, but I also keep another exfoliate on hand for more dire dry lips.
Deanna T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Other
This product worked really well! I always have chapped lips, and I think that this exfoliator removed dry skin and helped smooth out my lips. It was nice packaging. This was the first time I bought it. I definitely would say it works. I would buy it again.
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It really helps to remove that extra skin and make my lips a really smooth canvas. I used to avoid lipsticks because they would just not look right on me. With the lip exfoliator my lips are super smooth and lipstick glides on flawlessly!
Arshena A.
Review for: Coconut
At first I didn't like this lip scrub. I felt like I wasted $3 and that it wasn't doing anything for me. Then I started applying it differently. I used to apply it like a lipstick but now I apply it by rubbing it on one section of my lip at a time in one direction rather than back & forth. I find that this way, I get the best application and my lips feel very smooth and soft afterwards!
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I haven't used the sets but I have purchase these individually and I love them! The have great new variety of flavors for the lip exfoliates and a great color selection of the matte lip crayons. A lot of the colors are always sold out so grab em when you can .
Margeaux B.
Bloomfield, NJ
The first time I used it, it was a little stiff. But once I got to using it, it turned out to be an amazing product. I love how its not too minty. And the packaging is so much sleeker than most lip balms. With the affordability, I will definitely be purchasing!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?