5 colors available

How to use:

Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
I received this item in the E.L.F. Vox Box. Before that, I always wanted to try it. I do like it, I used it immediately after taking off my matte lipstick/damp clean lips. I will try it out again, but so far I will give it a 4.
Anvita R.
Anvita R.
Somerset, NJ
The lip exfoliator was pretty interesting to try out! It was very helpful in aiding my dry lips especially for the winter. I probably won't buy it again just because I can DIY it with sugar, honey and a toothbrush or wash cloth
Maria G.
Maria G.
I had never tried a lip exfoliate until I received one in my Influenster voxbox for testing purposes! I love it, it's so easy to apply just like lipstick! It was more then what I expected! I will definitely be buying more soon!
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
This is a good product and I feel like it last a long time! It makes your lips so soft afterward and there is no issue with applying this product. The plus of this is it is inexpensive and you can get it at places like Walmart!
Holly G.
Holly G.
Love the simple application! And how stincking cute is this to be put in a lipstick!? I love the smell, feel, and taste of the mint! I think this is a great product for travel as well! Super easy to use and has a fantastic use!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort Myers, FL
This is so amazing! I tried it from my voxbox in exchange for my opinion. This does so much good to your lips! It exfoliates smoothly and is not like rubbed rocks against your lips. Great smell too! I recommend this to everyone
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love how convenient this is because it's already in a tube. I don't like how messy other lip scrubs are. This one is a bit harsh, but it definitely gets the job done! I would recommend this to anyone with mildly chapped lips.
katiusca s.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
My lip exfoliant is one of the best products that I was sent because it is sueve not mistreat my lips and has an insurmountable price is a prodcuto to buy again because I always exfoliated with products caceros but this I liked
Grace A.
Grace A.
Love this exfoliator. I love wearing liquid lipsticks and exfoliation before wearing one with this product gives me a good finish. It is gentle and it is shaped like a lipstick bullet which makes using it all the more easier !
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
I received this exfoliator in my elf voxbox and I love it, I used it every morning before doing my makeup, it takes all my dead skin off without being too harsh. First time using a lip exfoliator and I loved it, thank you elf!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?