5 colors available

How to use:

Nelly J.
Nelly J.
Youngstown, OH
I love this product! I used to get Victoria Secret'service lip scrub but it was more on the pricey side. This product is just as great for an even better price. Your lips will be soft and free of dry skin in just one use. LOVEEE.
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Minnesota
This lip exfoliator is not too bad. I know a lot of people hype it up, but it's not all that. It smells good and doesn't break off right away. It makes my lips feel soft, but with my chapped lips I'm gonna need something else lol
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tampa, FL
Aside from the obvious price! I love this product when I don't have time to make my lip scrub or Ive run out. It's absolutely amazing and leaves my lips supple and smooth. I definitely recommend this to all my friends and family.
Justine Mae A.
Justine Mae A.
Jacksonville , FL
I've only used the product once, which was on the same day that I received it and I love t so far! After using it, I applied my favorite matte lipstick and my lips looked so smooth. I definitely recommend this for others to use!
SageRyann E.
SageRyann E.
Layton, UT
I got the mint flavor lip exfoliator and I love it! First mint is my favorite flavor and two my lips feel fresh. I live in Utah and the winter here is ridiculous, your lips chap so easily and having the exfoliator helps so much.
Jewel C.
Jewel C.
Opelika, AL
I love this lip exfoliator! It's perfect for those winter chapped lips that just need to be rejuvenated. Its minty when you first apply it and after the scrub your lips taste sweet. It will leave them super soft. Deff recommend.
Marybeth B.
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love this set!! The lip exfoliator is easy to use and leaves lips smooth and prepped for lip color. The lipstick is very pigmented and lasts almost the entire day. I really enjoyed this duo from Elf. Would absolutely repurchase.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
My favorite thing ever!!! It exfoliates and moisturizes sooo awesome!!! I use this everyday almost and it has helped my lips tremendously. It's worth every penny even though it's only $1!! Everyone needs this in their makeup bag
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
This stuff is awesome! I love that it is a portable lip scrub AND it's not messy! It's so easy to carry in your purse or even your pocket and have smooth lips whenever. It doesn't have any smell and it's super easy to use. Love!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
In the winter time my lips get very dry. They also get chapped and peal. This lip exfoliator helps me to remove the dry skin and expose the fresh new skin. This makes my lips the perfect condition to apply any kind of lip color.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?