5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
I received this exfoliator in my elf voxbox and I love it, I used it every morning before doing my makeup, it takes all my dead skin off without being too harsh. First time using a lip exfoliator and I loved it, thank you elf!
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Love this lip exfoliator! Super inexpensive and does a great job at getting the dead skin off your lips. I recieved the Manic Mint in my e.l.f. voxbox that I received compliments of influenster for testing and review purposes.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
It does exactly what it's supposed to do! My lips are always dry and I use this before bed at night and then put a balm on top and it has changed the appearance of my lips tremendously. I also find the mint scent is pleasant.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
This lip exfoliator is so easy to use and only 3 bucks and shaped like lipstick, the packaging is perfect. It doesn't last for very long but for 3 bucks u really cant go wrong. I recommend this to anyone using matte lipsticks!
Angie S.
Angie S.
I'm obsessed with the e.l.f. lip exfoliators. I have one in a brown sugar scrub and one in a coconut flavor. They help scrub off dead skin while moisturizing your lips. My lips look so much better since I've been using these.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I got this product for free from influenster for reviewing purposes and it is awesome! The smells is very fresh and Minty and it feels great on the lips, making them nice and soft. I would definitely go out and purchase this!
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
I love this product. The scent smells delish. It was easy to apply and made my lips feel nice afterwards. I've noticed my more mattifying lip products apply a lot better since incorporating this product into my daily routine.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Jersey City, NJ
The best lip exfoliated I've come across! It's hydrating and soothing. Great to have on hand especially during the winter months!! Highly recommend this product!! I was sent this product complimentary for an awesome review!!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Huntington, WV
I love this thing. It has been my go to for years. It takes dead skin easily and gently. I will always repurchase when I run out. It's a great value at only $3. You can't beat it! Also, the mint one has a nice tingle to it ūüėć
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
Honestly really impressed with this product! I received it in my VoxBox and it exfoliates very well! Also, theres no need to apply a lip balm right after because it already leaves lips moisturized! Functional and convenient.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?