BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Aiyana B.
Billings, MT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Works really well for the price you pay. It's only about $3 and it really gets the job done. It's rough and makes your lips feel smooth afterwards. The packaging is cute and simple. I would recommend this product.
Taylor B.
Portland , OR
I just finished up exfoliating my lips. They are so smooth! The instructions were super easy and had great results. Thanks Influenster for sending me this in my Voxbox! Definitely something I'd buy once I run out.
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
It's sortve a weird feeling, but once you get used to the idea of an exfoliation on your lips, it's a life saver. I constantly find myself reapplying chopstick but this put a stop to it. Can't wait to use it more!
Julia M.
One of the best lip exfoliators I have used- and certainly the best prices. I've gone through several and will always have one on my vanity. I love the new sweet cherry one, but have not tried the mint. It's next!
Amber B.
Zachary, LA
I really do like this. I have the mint flavor. It is a super affordable price. Definitely not too much money. It gets all of the crusties off of your lips and isn't messy. Others should definitely give this a try.
Justine L.
West Boylston, MA
This is apart of my lip care routine. It take off all my dead skin on my lips. I have used this for quite some time now. I got mine at Walmart, but you can get them at any drugstore. I would definitely repurchase!
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
It is Inexpensive and works wonders! It Removes dead skin in seconds leaving a smooth and clean feel. I recommend doing it a couple times of week but not more than once in a day. It can leave the lips feeling dry.
Ashleigh C.
This is great at taking the dead skin and uneven places off my lips for a flawless lip color application. I could not be happier! The smell of peppermint is refreshing and it leaves your lips feeling very smooth.
Kimberly F.
Spanaway, WA
My original thoughts on the original exfoliated sucked. But this mint one though!!!! It's great! Doesn't break off and sheds off the dead skin on my lip. Packaging is nice and I definitely would buy this version!
Michaela F.
Brookhaven, PA
I liked it a good bit however I'm not exactly sure what it did. I do like the idea of lip exfoliator and I will absolutely give it another try before writing it off. I love e.l.f. products so it might just be me.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?