BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Poelly M.
I love this lip exfoliator. I received it in my e.l.f voxbox and it is amazing. The result is excellent, removing all dead skin from the lips leaving them soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend it. It is a product that I would buy again!
Lupita G.
Lafayette, IN
I am conflicted about this product. I think it does a decent job at removing the dead skin, but I could see better results using just sugar and honey. I don't know. I think I would use it again because I think maybe it's just the way I apply it?
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
I really enjoy this! I've been looking for a lip exfoliator and I stumbled across this one. So this is my first lip exfoliator so I can't really compare it to any thing else but I really like it! I would use sugar and Vaseline to exfoliate my lips but this works really well! My lips are really smooth afterwards and it's a good price. I really recommend this!
Jillian T.
Yuba City, CA
This has been my go to product the last two months. I use it daily since I'm battling pneumonia this has saved my lips from becoming a cracked mess. I will must certainly be purchasing this again and recommending this to my friends and family.
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
Got this elf lip exfoliate in the original flavor. Tastes alittle funky but they have other flavors I haven't tried. I put on under my lipsticks or even alone at night and I love it. My lips feel smooth and hydrated and it was only 3.00!! Love elf for these kind of affordable great products. I just layer it then wipe away the grit and my lips are ready to go.
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I got this recently and i really love it, it removes the dead skin and i makes my lips look a little plumper. The downside is that the lipstick breaks into little pieces if your push on it hard and there isnt a lot of product because it falls off when you apply it to your lips. Other than that, it does a good job in exfoliating my lips.
Lissette A.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
Elf products are the best value cosmetics you can at any drug store (CVS,Target,Walgreens). The lip products are pretty decent. I love the moisture you feel on the lips. Just dont expect the color to last all day. I had to reapply a couple times
Jennifer E.
Arlington, TX
This lip exfoliator is so good. You can use it right before applying your lipstick and it is not messy at all. Sometimes you may not get enough of the lip balm part when applying, so I always put a lip balm on my lips before and after using this. While it may not be as moisturizing as I would like, it does an awesome job of exfoliating without the mess of some others. Plus the price just can't be beat!
Paola A.
Havelock, NC
I really love this lip exfoliator! It's a great buy from elf and I love it so much I recently purchased 3. The smell is divine and it leaves my lips super soft. I tried it out after reading reviews and I am so happy because this is a product I keep on hand at all times now. The price is really great for the value! Would absolutely recommend.
Joridiane J.
ORLANDO, FL
This is the best thing ever invented! So long ashy lip, hello smooth lipstick application. This lip exfoliator has become a staple to my makeup routine. I don't know how I survived without this item. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?