5 colors available

How to use:

Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I like this product as it leaves me lips feeling soft and supple. It is a gentle scrub that is easy to apply. I enjoy the flavor and use it daily. I apply it before a chapstick and a liquid lipstick and it takes away my dead skin.
Esther K.
Esther K.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's good! But I personally prefer some coconut oil with some sugar and scrub my lips like that. The price I great though just like any other E.L.F product. But if you want to get it go ahead you won't waist your money ! I promise
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
I received this free from influenster and elf. The packaging is nice. I get really bad chapped lips in the winter. I tried this and it helped remove the dry skin. It is a bit rough on your lips though. So be careful when applying.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Loved this complementary product from elf!! It was easy to apply and made my skin feel so soft and hydrated after. This was my first time using the product but I would definitely recommend it and I plan on buying it in the future!
Serena F.
Serena F.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It exfoliates so good without being too harsh. It's lasts for a super long time and it's easy to get out of the packaging. It overly exceeded my expectations and anyone with dry lips should try this!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
I love the Mint maniac that came in the ELF VOXBOX have been my favorite since the day I have the wonderful opportunity of tried, it is perfect to use after a matte lipstick it prevent the cracking and the weird stain in your lips
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
This stuff really works! At first I was hesitant about trying it. I thought that it would mess up my lips or not get anything off. After just one use, you can see a huge difference where your lips are smoother without excess skin.
Nelly J.
Nelly J.
Youngstown, OH
I love this product! I used to get Victoria Secret'service lip scrub but it was more on the pricey side. This product is just as great for an even better price. Your lips will be soft and free of dry skin in just one use. LOVEEE.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Louisville, KY
Love this lip exfoliator! It helps me get the dead skin off but since it's in the shape of a lipstick it's less messy and so easy to use! I love it! I've already recommended to several friends and will definitely be buying again!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Parkersburg , IL
I absolutely love this lip exfoliator! Although I prefer my exfoliators to be a little harsher/grittier, I love how simple and easy it is to use. Plus, since it's in a lipstick form it doesn't get messy like those in a container!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?