5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort Myers, FL
This is so amazing! I tried it from my voxbox in exchange for my opinion. This does so much good to your lips! It exfoliates smoothly and is not like rubbed rocks against your lips. Great smell too! I recommend this to everyone
Maria G.
Maria G.
I had never tried a lip exfoliate until I received one in my Influenster voxbox for testing purposes! I love it, it's so easy to apply just like lipstick! It was more then what I expected! I will definitely be buying more soon!
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love how convenient this is because it's already in a tube. I don't like how messy other lip scrubs are. This one is a bit harsh, but it definitely gets the job done! I would recommend this to anyone with mildly chapped lips.
Anvita R.
Anvita R.
Somerset, NJ
The lip exfoliator was pretty interesting to try out! It was very helpful in aiding my dry lips especially for the winter. I probably won't buy it again just because I can DIY it with sugar, honey and a toothbrush or wash cloth
katiusca s.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
My lip exfoliant is one of the best products that I was sent because it is sueve not mistreat my lips and has an insurmountable price is a prodcuto to buy again because I always exfoliated with products caceros but this I liked
Elena H.
Elena H.
I really like the fact that this exfoliator comes in the shape of lipstick. I think that it makes it very convenient to take and use on the go and I also think that it is more of an accessible product then a lipScrub in a jar.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Brockton, MA
Love this lip exfoliator! Super inexpensive and does a great job at getting the dead skin off your lips. I recieved the Manic Mint in my e.l.f. voxbox that I received compliments of influenster for testing and review purposes.
Yolanda B.
Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
I received this exfoliator in my elf voxbox and I love it, I used it every morning before doing my makeup, it takes all my dead skin off without being too harsh. First time using a lip exfoliator and I loved it, thank you elf!
Grace A.
Grace A.
Love this exfoliator. I love wearing liquid lipsticks and exfoliation before wearing one with this product gives me a good finish. It is gentle and it is shaped like a lipstick bullet which makes using it all the more easier !
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
With the winter months my lips are dry and cracked.. I tried this product and fell in love instantly! It makes your lips feel amazing, they are now incredibly soft. Plus this is extremely affordable! It's a definite must have.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?