BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
I had the clear one originally and it fell out of the tube:( I got the mint one from influenster from the elf voxbox and I definitely think it's better. It doesn't make your lips green or anything. I just wish these were more durable as I do like them.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
LOVE THIS. I've never used a lip exfoliater before and man have I been missing out. I have braces so my lips do tend to get chapped quickly and this really helps me get my soft lips back! It's super cheap too for the amount and usefulness of the product!
Kassidi P.
This definitely exfoliates, but it's kind of pointless. You can simply use your toothbrush or brown sugar and do the job just as effectively. Plus, that's a lot more sanitary than applying the same products to your lips. I know that we do the same with regular lipsticks, but this is literally used to scrape dead skin off your lips over and over. Ick.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
This is a life changer. This lip scrub is convenient because it's in a lipstick bullet, so you can apply it just like a lip balm instead of dipping your finger into a pot. They have different flavours, including a non-flavoured one, so everyone will find something they like. This makes liquid lipsticks wear without getting super dry and crusty. Must buy!
cecilia l.
Norcross, GA
Awesome exfoliator! In this season always tend to get damage lips, is very easy to apply like you do with your lip gloss, has a good value because really works. I recommend to use every day to get moisturized lips. It's a good value product to must have this winter to get your lips protected
Jada M.
Oh my god this is a REALLY great exfoliate that will NOT break your pockets, it is very easy to apply! It also taste really good I believe the exfoliate in this product was sugar cause it's very sweet an the smell is HEAVENLY, when you feel the scrub. Painless) I brought the clear which is a brown with maybe brown sugar in it but it does apply clear
Ronda B.
It looks like lipstick, nothing like what I usually use to exfoliate my lips. You massage it on your damp lips, in circular motions. After doing so, I realized it has a semi-rough texture, not smooth like lipstick. It also has a nice, mint flavor
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Rose more...
Didn't like this at all. It's 3 dollars at target & the packaging is nice but the product itself didn't work. It was too hard & it didn't really exfoliate your lips. The beads are too big for the lips. Maybe if they had little micro beads to exfoliate it would work but I didn't like it at all. I rather get sugar & exfoliate with honey. Works better.
Shannon T.
North Branch, MI
Great size, perfect for travel since it's just a little tube. Great at removing all the dead skin that loves to stay in the winter! Fantastic price point, will certainly purchase in the future, as was given complimentary for review purposes by influenster.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Exfoliating for lips of elf, is something that we have used for some time, although it is usually broken by its ingredients like sugar and honey works very well. It was one of the most favorite within the F, because it looks like a lip and helps a lot to prepare the lips when they need to be cleaved.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?