BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Deborah M.
Baytown , TX
I was really excited when I saw this came in my e.l.f. voxbox! I always use matte lipstick so this works great before applying. I wish it was a little bit more gritty to exfoliate. Other than that I'm happy with it.
lawanda S.
Wow I didn't think I needed the lip exfoliator. Until I tried it and seen the difference my lipstick stayed on for a very long time and they were very soft..Now I know the important of getting rid of dead skin off.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
These lip exfoliators are amazing. They get everything off my lips all of the crusty skin and all the left over junk and leaves them feeling silky smooth. I got it from target and it works amazing. Will always buy.
Brandi V.
I love this exfoliator because it makes my lips so dang soft! My boyfriend always notices when I use it! It is also very inexpensive and is great to follow up with some light gloss or chopstick for a fresh feeling!
Micah D.
Missouri city, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love how it is shaped like a lipstick, and removes dead skin. The packaging is nice, along with the nice mint color. Easy on the lips, reminds me of lush lip product. Overall highly reccomend
Caitlin K.
Wow honestly this product is incredible. $3 that's it!!! It's such a good value. I love that it is in a lipstick tube. It's not messy like other lip scrubs. I totally recommend this! They have different flavors too
Ellen H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product has changed the lipstick game for me. Everything looks way better on smooth lips! Only drawback is the taste but it's honestly not that bad, it's like Vaseline. The stick form of this is so convenient.
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
Love this product so far. I have dry lips often throughout the year and this has been great. I use this every couple days as a treatment. Easy to use, smells great, does what it is supposed to! Will def repurchase!
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I'm really into lip exfoliators and this one is by far the best one I've found! It's super gentle but removes all the gross dead skin easily. It's super easy to use and has a light minty scent. I totally recommend!
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
It's sortve a weird feeling, but once you get used to the idea of an exfoliation on your lips, it's a life saver. I constantly find myself reapplying chopstick but this put a stop to it. Can't wait to use it more!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?