5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Louisville, KY
Love this lip exfoliator! It helps me get the dead skin off but since it's in the shape of a lipstick it's less messy and so easy to use! I love it! I've already recommended to several friends and will definitely be buying again!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Tampa, FL
Aside from the obvious price! I love this product when I don't have time to make my lip scrub or Ive run out. It's absolutely amazing and leaves my lips supple and smooth. I definitely recommend this to all my friends and family.
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Minnesota
This lip exfoliator is not too bad. I know a lot of people hype it up, but it's not all that. It smells good and doesn't break off right away. It makes my lips feel soft, but with my chapped lips I'm gonna need something else lol
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Parkersburg , IL
I absolutely love this lip exfoliator! Although I prefer my exfoliators to be a little harsher/grittier, I love how simple and easy it is to use. Plus, since it's in a lipstick form it doesn't get messy like those in a container!
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
I love this product! I used to get Victoria Secret'service lip scrub but it was more on the pricey side. This product is just as great for an even better price. Your lips will be soft and free of dry skin in just one use. LOVEEE.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Phila, PA
I've always been a fan of the brown sugar lip exfoliator so I was excited when I received the mint one in my vox box to test! This is refreshing and makes my lips smooth. I love to wear dark lips so exfoliating my lips is a must!
SageRyann E.
SageRyann E.
Logan, UT
I got the mint flavor lip exfoliator and I love it! First mint is my favorite flavor and two my lips feel fresh. I live in Utah and the winter here is ridiculous, your lips chap so easily and having the exfoliator helps so much.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
This stuff is awesome! I love that it is a portable lip scrub AND it's not messy! It's so easy to carry in your purse or even your pocket and have smooth lips whenever. It doesn't have any smell and it's super easy to use. Love!
Jewel C.
Jewel C.
Opelika, AL
I love this lip exfoliator! It's perfect for those winter chapped lips that just need to be rejuvenated. Its minty when you first apply it and after the scrub your lips taste sweet. It will leave them super soft. Deff recommend.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
In the winter time my lips get very dry. They also get chapped and peal. This lip exfoliator helps me to remove the dry skin and expose the fresh new skin. This makes my lips the perfect condition to apply any kind of lip color.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?