5 colors available

How to use:

Aubree W.
Aubree W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love the way this feels on my lips! The application is so simple and quick to do anytime I feel my lips getting dry. It smells good too! It comes in a sleek looking lipstick tube, which is cute! Definitely recommend this product!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
Wonderful for winter months! I love the packaging and portability of this product! I use the mint flavored one and it is heavenly! It sloughs off dead skin and leave smooth, healthy looking lips! This is a must in my makeup drawer!
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Love this for the winter time. I've tried the brown one before but it was a little to ruff on my lips. My favorite one is the mint maniac one. It's gentle yet effective. It make my lips feel soft. You should go out and buy it asap!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I'm on the late train for this! How come nobody told me how much I needed this in my life! If you have any kind of dry lips or like to wear matte lipsticks then you have to try this out! So easy to use and keeps my lips super soft!
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product. I was surprised because elf is not my favorite brand. This lip exfoliator is cheap. I purchased it at Target. I love to use it at winter time. The smell is soft and makes my lips looking good and smooth.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
W Lafayette, IN
I received this product for free in my VoxBox and absolutely enjoy it! It makes my lips feel really soft and makes lip product application a breeze! I saw that it was only 3 dollars! Such a great product, can't wait to use it more.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Wilmington, NC
This one is by far the best one out of the lip exfoliating line! It doesn't leave a nasty gritty feeling behind and leaves lips so smooth! I use this as a primer to matte lipsticks that are drying. Only downfall to it is the smell.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
This stuff really works! At first I was hesitant about trying it. I thought that it would mess up my lips or not get anything off. After just one use, you can see a huge difference where your lips are smoother without excess skin.
Maia K.
Maia K.
San Diego CA
I just bought the mint version and I love it. I try not to use it too often for fear of over exfoliating but every time it makes my lips so smooth! And what a deal... Can't say no to ELF ever, especially when it's a great product.
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
I received this free from influenster and elf. The packaging is nice. I get really bad chapped lips in the winter. I tried this and it helped remove the dry skin. It is a bit rough on your lips though. So be careful when applying.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?