BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ruba S.
Tomball, TX
I love using this to remove my Kylie liquid lipstick because it's so hard to get off ! I received this free from elf and Influenster but all opinions are my own! Leaves my lips soft and dead skin free !
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
First let's talk about the price... is amazing affordable, love the smells and the taste and the best thing, it does the job of exfoliating your lips. This is going to be a must on my beautiful routine
Jamie S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I loved this exfoliator. I have the mint one and I love it. You can taste the sugar exfoliator. Does it's job and exfoliates the dead skin and it has a super affordable price tag. Definitely recommend.
Alyssa V.
I have the mint one. It smells so nice and feels great on my lips. It exfoliates super well and is really easy to use. I received this for free by all opinions are my own. I would definitely recommend.
Megan L.
This definitely works to exfoliate your lips without having to scrub a ton with your fingertips! Definitely recommend this to anyone dealing with dry or cracked lips! It's pretty amazing! Check it out!
susan r.
This lip exfoliator has been a godsend this winter! It has kept my lips soft and I have not had any cracking since I started using it. And for the price you can not beat something that works this well!
Ashley H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product after just one use my lips where Soft and smooth it is so easy to use and the packaging is really nice I got this at Walmart for 3$ it is so worth the price I highly recommend this
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
This is really one of the best exfoliators I have ever used. The price is so reasonable and the variety of flavors are amazing. I will definitely continue to purchase this product over and over again.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I must admit i don't love many elf products but this actually feels really good on my lips. ive tried a lot of lip scrubs and exfoliatiors that cost five times as much and this one is pretty comparible.
Fatima N.
A healthy exfoliater than gently remove the dead cells off your lips ,, come in three different flavors,, quality is good for the price point and I repurchased from them so many times love it so much
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?