BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily D.
Like most Elf products, this is super cheap. The smell/ taste of this exfoliator is really nice too. I've had mostly good results but after a couple of uses it "smooths" out so when you try to use it, it just feels like you're using chapstick. When that happens, I have to find something to scrape off a layer and then it works fine again but it's kind of an annoyance
Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Works great especially when lips are extremely chapped and dry. Gets rid of dead skin and leave lips feeling super soft. I don't use this product daily just when my lips feel particularly dry. An essential product to have in the warm winter months!
Mandy C.
Bristol, TN
Love love love LOVE this product! I feel like I always have chapped lips and wanting to wear matte lipsticks... and sometimes applying chapstick all the time doesn't always do it. I love using this to get the dead skin off my lips. It leaves my lips feeling like new and even a little plumper!
Stephanie R.
Crandall, TX
Really liked this product, especially the fact that it also tastes like mint! It's easy to use and leaves your lips feeling soft and fresh. I used it before applying the matte lipstick and it worked great!

Recommend for anyone who wears a bold lip on the regular!
Alexis  V.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm loving this lip exfoliating product I received to try out. It's so easy to use and fits great along with my pamper products. I use it once a week and can really feel my lips get softer after each use.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I suffer with what I call dry lip syndrome. It does not matter, what season it is, my lips will suffer. They peel and all. When I purchased this item. I said, why not, I was impressed. I live the smell. I love the texture. The texture is not harsh and abrasive to my lips. My lips felt wonderful after using this. You cant beat this and the price is excellent.
Valarie S.
I've been using the elf lip exfoliator for a few months now and my lips are so soft especially since it's the winter months when my lips are the roughest, but this product really helps with that. The only down fall is afterwards you have to put some type of chap stick on to moisturize your lips
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
ame este producto, me gusta cuidar de mis labios y tener este producto a la mano me facilita mucho eso. Tiene un olor muy agradable a menta, y sus particulas exfoliadoras ayudar mucho a limpiar tus labios sin llegar a lastimarlos, en pocas palabras es un producto excelente! Super complacida con el.
Allison L.
Racine, WI
I like that the mint scent is not strong. It's not too gritty that it irritates. The packaging is nice. However, I don't typically buy products made in China. So if I had not received this to review. I would not of bought it and will not repurchase.
Ronda B.
It looks like lipstick, nothing like what I usually use to exfoliate my lips. You massage it on your damp lips, in circular motions. After doing so, I realized it has a semi-rough texture, not smooth like lipstick. It also has a nice, mint flavor
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?