BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Jori B.
I love lip scrubs so when I saw this I had to try it. I bought the mint and clear ones. Personally I like the clear one better, I don't like the mint flavor and it doesn't seem to work as good as the clear one. The clear had bigger sugar particles which I liked better. My lips after using this product were very soft and I love how cheap it is. Would definitely recommend this.
Aliesha C.
Warr Acres, OK
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
In the winter exfoliating my lips is a must, this elf one makes it extremely easy. I purchase mine at Walmart. The package is simple but sleek. I’ve had mine for a couple months and have ran out yet. I will be repurchasing but in a different flavor because the mint one has a extremely bad taste if you accidentally get it in your mouth which happens a lot.
Tamra O.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I absolutely LOVE this product!!!! A little goes a longggg way and it makes my lips feel so smooth and soft! I was given this product free to try but will definitely re-purchase myself because I can't go without using this product 2-3 times per week!!!!!
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This product is so cheap and so good!! I love this product and I use it every morning to exfoliate my lips. It gets all the dry and dead skin off and makes them nice and smooth! Plus it comes in a bunch of different flavors. I have sweet cherry and it tastes so good and gets the job done!
Alexa R.
This is my new favorite product! I recently bought this because it was recommended to me by my friend. I tend to have dry lips and I wear lipstick a lot.. so this product helps even my lips and keep them soft. Also very good price and super affordable!
Chrisby C.
I love this especially when it gets really cold out my lips are crusty
You wet your lips and then rub it on your cracked areas and then wash it off and then you put lip balm and bam baby lips are what you get
I recommend this for people who struggle with cracked lips
Plus bonus it smells amazing !
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This lip exfoliator worked well when I first purchased it from Target. However, after a few uses, it broke off. In addition, it doesn't apply well on your lips unless you use your finger for application. No, I would not recommend this product to others.
Melissa B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Other more...
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It gently exfoliates your lips, leaving them soft, smooth, and ready for any lip color you can throw on them. ELF has amazing products all around, at prices that will not make you bankrupt, and this is no different. I highly recommend this to any one to get a permanent spot in their beauty bag. You will NOT be disappointed.
Mariaysabel V.
Easton, PA
Innovative! I love how it's in a lipstick container, makes it super easy to use, you can really feel it scrubbing away the dead skin and you can see it. It's perfect for a deep scrub therefore it's not gentle (be forewarned) lips are silky smooth after 1 use.
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I'm not a huge lip exfoliator person, however this stuff is amazing! It makes me lips feel smooth and does a great job of removing any dead skin. It's super easy to use and isn't very messy like I know other lip exfoliators are. You can't beat the price either!
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?