BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Abigayle M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this exfoliator! It's gentle enough for daily use and my lips feel as soft as ever. Mine had a great mint flavor to it, which I think also had a plumping effect on my lips. The packaging looks very professional. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Paige C.
Valrico, FL
This exfoliator is incredible. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and kissable. I use it every morning before applying my lipstick and again at night after removing my makeup. It was my first time using this when I received it in my influents box but now I'm obsessed!
Vanessa C.
Monrovia, CA
This lip exfoliator is amazing! I use the cherry flavored one and it smells so good! It makes me want to eat it. It's easy to use since it comes in a lipstick form. When I remove it my lips feel so soft! They feel hydrated and just so nice! I will definitely continue to repurchase this!!
Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Review for: Other
I have gone through probably 10 of these over the years! So amazing! My lips look so amazing without all of the dry dead skin hanging off my lips. Matte lipsticks make everything visible but if you use this prior to application of your lip product you will have flawless lips!
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
Review for: Coconut
These are so great for a quick fix on the lips when you don't have enough time to soak your lips or smother them in chopstick for a little while. You have to be gentle when using it. It's built for taking off the dead skin so you don't have to use extra force. Taking it and covering your lips completely then rubbing your lips together for a minute or so gives the best results.
Victoria F.
goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the brown sugar lip scrub and I really love it! I have been looking for a good lip scrub that wasnt going to break the bank. I like to use this a couple times a week and I have noticed my matte liquid lipsticks apply so much better and do not look crusty! Cant beat this price! My lips also feel very smooth and refreshed after and they do not feel dry what so ever!
Emily L.
Langhorne, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will admit, I didn't have high hopes for this product. The idea of a lip exfoliator didn't sound like it would be too appealing. I expected it to rough and maybe hurtful. I could not have been more wrong! This product was amazing. I had some dry, flakey lips and I thought I'd give it a try. I was thoroughly impressed with how smooth my lips felt after I used the product and then on lip stick. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Super affordable.
Laura S.
As far as an exfoliated goes, it's a hard scrubber and I admire its potential. My lips feel smooth and moisturizer right after use. It's got a pleasant minty taste to it. I was bummed that the stick of product broke after the first use. Otherwise, I'm fairly happy!
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Other
This a great product for the lips and must have if you wear matte liquid lipstick.
Because matte liquid lipstick can be so drying, I use this first and it limits the cracking, flaking, and peeling. This lipstick tube format is convenient and travel appropriate. I received in the e.l.f. Beauty Bundle so I am not sure of the price, but I am sure it is worth it.
Demetria A.
Durant, OK
Review for: Other
I love this lip exfoliater. It makes my lips so soft and is easy to use. You apply like you would lipstick. Comes in a sleek black lipstick tube. I originally ordered this for winter because my lips would get really dry and chapped. I've continued to use it throughout the summer to keep my lips lipstain ready at all times. I will be repurchasing once my current one runs out.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?