BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jewel C.
Jewel C.
Opelika, AL
I love this lip exfoliator! It's perfect for those winter chapped lips that just need to be rejuvenated. Its minty when you first apply it and after the scrub your lips taste sweet. It will leave them super soft. Deff recommend.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
This stuff is awesome! I love that it is a portable lip scrub AND it's not messy! It's so easy to carry in your purse or even your pocket and have smooth lips whenever. It doesn't have any smell and it's super easy to use. Love!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
In the winter time my lips get very dry. They also get chapped and peal. This lip exfoliator helps me to remove the dry skin and expose the fresh new skin. This makes my lips the perfect condition to apply any kind of lip color.
Marybeth B.
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love this set!! The lip exfoliator is easy to use and leaves lips smooth and prepped for lip color. The lipstick is very pigmented and lasts almost the entire day. I really enjoyed this duo from Elf. Would absolutely repurchase.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
I do have the one from tarte, but this one is pretty good too. Of course the tarte one is better because it is like 7x the price of the elf one, but you can't really beat the price for the elf one. Not the best but not the worst
SageRyann E.
SageRyann E.
Logan, UT
I got the mint flavor lip exfoliator and I love it! First mint is my favorite flavor and two my lips feel fresh. I live in Utah and the winter here is ridiculous, your lips chap so easily and having the exfoliator helps so much.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
I received this item in the E.L.F. Vox Box. Before that, I always wanted to try it. I do like it, I used it immediately after taking off my matte lipstick/damp clean lips. I will try it out again, but so far I will give it a 4.
Maria G.
Maria G.
I had never tried a lip exfoliate until I received one in my Influenster voxbox for testing purposes! I love it, it's so easy to apply just like lipstick! It was more then what I expected! I will definitely be buying more soon!
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
This is a good product and I feel like it last a long time! It makes your lips so soft afterward and there is no issue with applying this product. The plus of this is it is inexpensive and you can get it at places like Walmart!
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I love how convenient this is because it's already in a tube. I don't like how messy other lip scrubs are. This one is a bit harsh, but it definitely gets the job done! I would recommend this to anyone with mildly chapped lips.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?