BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
The smell is absolutely wonderful, the scrub is perfect for early application and then I wipe it off and put on my lipstick. It’s perfect and I love it. Would definitely reccommend. The packaging is classy as all elf products are. So simple and sleek.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I really don't like using this just because of the abrasiveness to it but it does the job! I use it before I put on liquid lipstick so it won't be too matte and drying and I think it makes the lipstick look better.
Ashley S.
My lips usually get so chapped and dry in the winter.  I have been using this every night before bed and they stay nice and soft and smooth, and lipstick always looks great!  The best part?  It's only like three bucks!  I see high end brands have lip scrubs but I have no interest in trying them.  It doesn't have to be expensive to be great, and this is really great :)
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Love this product. My sister actually received this product in her ipsy bag and I tried it that way. It took all of the dead skin off my lips and made them feel smooth. I use this product anytime I wear lipstick. I exfoliate and the hydrate with a good chap stick, blot some off and then apply my lipstick. It's a great product and I recommend it to anyone. Would be a great product for winter months.
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
I've used two variations of this, and I've found I like the classic clear one the best!

Having in the form of a lipstick is so easy to use, and you have much better control of where the product is going. The texture is just coarse enough to get a good amount of dead skin off of your lips, and it leaves them feeling very nice. It's definitely a must-have for me!
Lauren T.
Mentor, OH
This lip exfoliator is truly amazing. I love wearing dark lipstick in the winter and I sometimes struggle with flaky lips. I used to use a toothbrush and now the granules in this product leave my lips feeling incredibly smooth and ready for some lipstick!
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I bought the scents sweet cherry and coconut. They do a very good job getting rid of the dry skin on my lips. I will be using this a lot more in the fall and winter times. The scent is faint and comes with a little lip balm on the bottom. I want to purchase the other scents! My lips feel so soft and look plump and after using this. I highly recommend this product!
Aysha A.
Dearborn, MI
I love the packaging and how easy it is to use, but it's not working for me. It feels great, but no results. I read all the great reviews, but it's not something I can recommend. It was my first time using this product and I would not be getting it again.
Rachael B.
This lip exfoliator is great if you are just starting to get in the exfoliator crew. I first used this product a few years ago. I thought the smell was great and that it did a great job of removing the dead skin. It made my lips super soft. The application is super easy to use. the only bad thing about it is that the product falls off the track super easily.
Kayti B.
The elf lip exfoliater is perfect for banishing flaky lips. Dry and crispy? Ew! Start with some water on the lips and apply the scrub like lipstick, massaging it in to the lips. Then wash off with warm water. I had the elf lippie scrubs in cherry & the original shea. I used them both pretty quick and will continue to get more. Totally worth the money, because it's totally affordable anyway!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?