BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
EverythingAasma S.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I got this product from Amazon 2 days ago. I have very thin lip and dark color so i first scrub my lip with elf lip exfoliated .', then i use primer i put little bit and blend it with fingers , afterwards i used the plumber when it set then use lip gloss. I saw a wide difference in nude lipgloss. I never had this experience with lipsticks i just love the product . I big thumbs up
Kaitlin B.
Garfield , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very excited to give this lip treatment a try! The mint flavor was amazing and I liked the way it felt on my lips. It was an easy to use and apply process. I just wished I was able to lick the exfoliatior off instead of having my to wipe it off. Overall I liked it a lot!
Chantel N.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I purchased this for myself as a stocking stuffer and I haven't put it down since! The exfoliator works so well, a little gentler than a lush sugar scrub and more manageable as well. It's also infused with a balm so it's a one and done system. The dark wine/berry lip pencil is also a nice bonus and goes on great after you exfoliate!
Laura S.
As far as an exfoliated goes, it's a hard scrubber and I admire its potential. My lips feel smooth and moisturizer right after use. It's got a pleasant minty taste to it. I was bummed that the stick of product broke after the first use. Otherwise, I'm fairly happy!
Megan S.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
LOVE the Elf exfoliator stick!!! It works like a charm. I use it every other day before putting on my lip products. My lips are so smooth and soft now! The color in this kit is a great color. It doesn't have long lasting staying power, but I don't mind reapplying it.
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
I bought this because my lips had got very chapped and where starting to peel and I needed something that would help them. I was not impressed by this at all. It was so course that it hurt my lips. Even when I tried it after they were healed. The second time I used it it broke in half so I just threw it away.
Ginger H.
Dallas, TX
Winter weather dries the heck out of my lips. After using a little chapstick I wipe my lips dry then apply this exfoliator and my lips are smooth again! I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was but it's great. On top of that it tastes great and wipes off easily!
Staci H.
Jacksonville
I've been obsessed with this product for the last year! Soft lips are a priority to me. My big secret (that I tell all of my friends ha) to getting soft lips is the E.l.f. lip exfoliator. I use it in the morning and before bed and top it with Vaseline. I also use it before applying my favorite lip stick so it goes on perfectly. (I will use it then wipe the extra off though)
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and using it everyday b4 I put on any lipsticks! It's especially great during the winter. Mint maniac is my fav but it's the only one I've tried so far. I would recommend anyone to get it to keep your lips healthy!
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Other
This a great product for the lips and must have if you wear matte liquid lipstick.
Because matte liquid lipstick can be so drying, I use this first and it limits the cracking, flaking, and peeling. This lipstick tube format is convenient and travel appropriate. I received in the e.l.f. Beauty Bundle so I am not sure of the price, but I am sure it is worth it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?