5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Yane G.
Yane G.
I really love these it's hard to find lip exfoliators in a tube form instead of a pot that you stick your finger in there are really good for the price. I must say thought to be gentle if you rub too hard they can really hurt your lips.
Maria O.
Maria O.
These exfoliator is the best for thus cold weather. I recently received this in a n elf voxbox so I could try it out. I love it!! I use it everyday. Its perfect for removing dead skin leaving your lips perfect for matte liquid lipstick.
Rolexia p.
Rolexia p.
Carnesville, GA
This the best thing since, sliced bread lol
It really is, after you apply and follow the instructions your lips are so freaking soft it's should be a crime on how good this stuff is. If you haven't tried it go out and get it and try it.
Alyssa Marie G.
Alyssa Marie G.
Canton, OH
The only way I will ever help my chapped lips again. This was the best experience ever. Use before you apply lipstick and you will get beat wear out of your lipstick ever. This helped my terribly dry chapped lips become luscious again.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
First off, ypu cant beat this price! It's a great light lip exfoliant that will remove the dead skin on your lips. Bonus that it tastes and smells amazing! It is very easy to use and one tube will last you a long time. highly recommend
Rossana H.
Rossana H.
This is a great product!!
I've been using it for about 4 months and I love it
Price is great and it's easy to find at stores
I used to have trouble applying lip tints but now that I use this lip scrub lipstick and lip tints last longer
Keely J.
Keely J.
Phoenix, AZ
Elfs lip exfoliators are amazing for pre liquid lipstick application! They are super super cheap and work like a charm. I usually put Chapstick on and then scrub gently with the lip exfoliator. You really can't go wrong for the price!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
It took off all the extra skin, and made it easy for me to apply matte lipstick. I used this and then a chapstick before using my matte lipstick, made my lips feel amazing! I recommend for anyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks
Gracely B.
Gracely B.
This lip exfoliador is so gentle but it works to remove dead skin cells. It leaves my lips super smooth!! After using this I find it way easier to apply my lip product. I would definitely recommend my friends to purchase this product!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
My lips were so dry and had a lot of dead skin, I used this one time and it took away all of that dry skin! I am beyond pleased with this product and I really recommended it!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?