5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I honestly liked this lip exfoliator from e.l.f, it's very easy to use. I saw instant results my lips felt softer after using it. I love how it feels when you apply it. I received this free for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I usually purchase mine online or at Target. I buy this regularly. It is that effective. Thoroughly yet gently exfoliates and preps lips for lip-color application. My fav lip exfoliator. Easy to use. Will definitely continue to buy this.
tami t.
tami t.
Santee , CA
Love that this pep exfoliator is applied like a lip stick. (No fingers in a jar... yay!). Exfoliates well and has a sweet taste with a minty smell. For the price I would definitely recommend this product. Just wish it was a little bigger
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
This was my first time ever trying the elf lip scrub and it was amazing!!! Definitely removes the dead skin and moisturizes your lips tons! If your looking for an inexpensive lip scrub you should definitely try this one out! #recommendit
Elizabethe C.
Elizabethe C.
Wichita , KS
Coming from someone who prefers lip scrubs I choose that over this but honestly after receiving this in my complimentary elf vox box it's so convenient for my lips in the winter as they get extra dry on the go :3 I'd totally buy this :)
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
DAVENPORT, IA
I actually use this every single day. A little scrub with the lipstick - like tube, a little with an old toothbrush, wipe it off, and my lips are perfectly smooth and pink. You don't need the high dollar lip scrubs for the same results.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is perfect to use with a matte product. I bought the clear exfoliator and I'm enjoying it. It's not too harsh and it's made with nourishing ingredients like shea butter and jojoba oil.

Make sure to use a lip balm after exfoliating.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Complete must have for the weather in my area. It flip flops from hot to cold and my lips have been SO dry. I used the exfoliater and it has been perfect to help with not only getting the dead skin off but keeping my lips feeling fresh.
Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I purchased this because it was $15 less then the one I wanted. Anyway I like that its like a lipstick and not a jar, I like the taste also (sugar). The only negative is that it broke after my third use. I still am able to use it though
Rolexia p.
Rolexia p.
Carnesville, GA
This the best thing since, sliced bread lol
It really is, after you apply and follow the instructions your lips are so freaking soft it's should be a crime on how good this stuff is. If you haven't tried it go out and get it and try it.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?