BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
I've used two variations of this, and I've found I like the classic clear one the best!

Having in the form of a lipstick is so easy to use, and you have much better control of where the product is going. The texture is just coarse enough to get a good amount of dead skin off of your lips, and it leaves them feeling very nice. It's definitely a must-have for me!
Ashley S.
My lips usually get so chapped and dry in the winter.  I have been using this every night before bed and they stay nice and soft and smooth, and lipstick always looks great!  The best part?  It's only like three bucks!  I see high end brands have lip scrubs but I have no interest in trying them.  It doesn't have to be expensive to be great, and this is really great :)
Amber P.
Bellevue, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is such a wonderful and affordable product for a person like me who loves to wear liquid lipstick! I use this to reinvigorate my lips after a long day of wearing a liquid lipstick and the smell of the pink grapefruit plus the convenience of it being in a lipstick tube rocks my world. So easy to apply, very nicely exfoliating and hydrating. Excellent product!!
Jessica K.
I love the way it scoffs off the dry skin and leaves a hydrated feel. The only issue is the sweet taste left on your lips, it is sugar so it makes sense. I am just not one to stop licking my lips when something is sweet and sticky on my lips. This causes me to remove the shea butter and then I have to add lip balm. Overall not a bad product to get rid of dry skin.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Love this! Makes my lips very soft after! I however wish the product was of more natural ingredients as you need to wipe of with napkin where i think something you could lick off like sugar would be a much better product for on the go as I am always on the go!
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Love this product. My sister actually received this product in her ipsy bag and I tried it that way. It took all of the dead skin off my lips and made them feel smooth. I use this product anytime I wear lipstick. I exfoliate and the hydrate with a good chap stick, blot some off and then apply my lipstick. It's a great product and I recommend it to anyone. Would be a great product for winter months.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I really don't like using this just because of the abrasiveness to it but it does the job! I use it before I put on liquid lipstick so it won't be too matte and drying and I think it makes the lipstick look better.
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
I'm already in love with this product and I just bought it a couple hours ago. The packaging is perfect for making it a clean and easy exfoliating product. It smells nice and afterwards my lips felt soft and clean! It's only $3 so you really can't go wrong with this.
Neala N.
This is a great lip exfoliant. I have repurchased it from Walmart and other drugstores lots of times, I actually need to restock again. It made my lips really smooth and got rid of the dead skin just sitting on my lips. I would recommend this to others that have dry lips that needs a good lip exfoliant.
Amanda J.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I don't know if it's just me but I really didn't think this product did anything. It was super hard and it hurt my lips. I eventually put chapstick on my lips first and tried it again but it still didn't do anything. The exfoliate just got all over my lips and was messy
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?