BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jennifer L.
I received this in an influenster box. It was easy to use and is great when you have chapped lips and need to peel the dead skin off. A lot goes a long way, so you definitely get your money's worth. It's a great value!
Jessica L.
Fullerton, CA
I recently received this complimentary for reviewing purposes however I have used it many times before. It is one of my favorites because it is so easy to use in comparison to other lip scrubs. Definitely worth trying.
Riley Y.
It's uh-may-zinggggg! Smells and tastes so sweet and minty and it's such fine sugars that it really feels great! It works perfect for preparation of your lips before lipstick, or if you just want soft(kissableūüėČ) lips(:
Shannon C.
I received this product from Influenster for free. I'm not a big fan of lip exfoliators in general, but man, I love this one! It doesn't feel horribly gritty but it really gets the job done. Would definitely recommend.
Brenna M.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my favorite lip scrub!!! It's totally mess free since you don't have to dip your fingers into a pot. The original flavor isn't great tasting but this stuff is the bomb!!! I'm almost out so I need to repurchase!
Kalvineta H.
I had been wanting to try this product out because my lips tend be on the dry side from me working outdoors......it is amazing......it exfoliate, smooths, and makes my lips ready for lip liner, gloss, or any lipstick.
Bint A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator is amazing. I love that it comes in a stick which makes it super easy to use. It's not rough on lips. It's not expensive. It lasts a long time. I will be repurchasing and I definitely recommend it.
Alyssa J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is awesome. I can put my matte lipsticks on and my lips do not dry out. I highly recommend using this before lipsticks. It makes your lips moist and full. Not dry like most lipsticks end up making your lips feel.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
It's a decent product but I personally feel as if it's a little too rough and grainy. It's affordable and easy to use but I think I'm a bit too sensitive to use it. I don't recommend this to those with sensitive skin.
Xitlaly M.
This lip exfoliator is the best, it comes in handy when I have chapped lips and removes all the dead skin that I have. I've been having it for quite a while and I love it so much, you won't regret buying this product!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?