5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Castro Valley, CA
I wasn't a fan of this product. I liked the packaging and the way it smells however I feel like over exfoliated my lips and actually cracked my lips, even after I moisturized. It took me about a week to get my lips back to normal :(
Sabrynab b.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have been searching for a decent priced lip exfoliator and bam I've found it. It was my first time using a product like this and wow leaves you feeling brand new. The packaging is pretty cool and blends in with all my lip products
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I got this just last week, and I wasn't certain if I would like it. With elf, it's usually a hit or miss kind of deal. But I used it the other night and LOVED IT. The lipstick really works to peel dead skin. Plus, it smells AMAZING!
Amy P.
Amy P.
I enjoyed having this i felt it worked well however I with the exfoliation bits were a bit smaller and that it would not have dried out so much. Over time the bullet dried out and was unusable. But while it lasted it worked out well
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Wilmington, NC
This one is by far the best one out of the lip exfoliating line! It doesn't leave a nasty gritty feeling behind and leaves lips so smooth! I use this as a primer to matte lipsticks that are drying. Only downfall to it is the smell.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Napoleon , OH
Wonderful for winter months! I love the packaging and portability of this product! I use the mint flavored one and it is heavenly! It sloughs off dead skin and leave smooth, healthy looking lips! This is a must in my makeup drawer!
Aubree W.
Aubree W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love the way this feels on my lips! The application is so simple and quick to do anytime I feel my lips getting dry. It smells good too! It comes in a sleek looking lipstick tube, which is cute! Definitely recommend this product!
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Love this for the winter time. I've tried the brown one before but it was a little to ruff on my lips. My favorite one is the mint maniac one. It's gentle yet effective. It make my lips feel soft. You should go out and buy it asap!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
W Lafayette, IN
I received this product for free in my VoxBox and absolutely enjoy it! It makes my lips feel really soft and makes lip product application a breeze! I saw that it was only 3 dollars! Such a great product, can't wait to use it more.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product. I was surprised because elf is not my favorite brand. This lip exfoliator is cheap. I purchased it at Target. I love to use it at winter time. The smell is soft and makes my lips looking good and smooth.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?