BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lindsay M.
Review for: Other
This lip exfoliator is great if you have dry chapped lips! It is very easy to apply/use and it gets all the dead skin off of your lips. I bought this product at Walmart. It met my expectations very well. I would highly recommend this product to people who have extremely dry and chapped lips.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the product and i think the idea is amazing. I have only had mine for a month now and it is pretty good. If i am in a time crunch or too tired to go get my actual lip scrub, this product comes in handy. just a few swipes and my lips are smooth enough for lipstick. Will buy again!
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
This product was wonderful and just what I needed. I am so glad that I found this product and it is so affordable $4 bucks. My lips are so smooth. I have super chapped lips and this product has been a lifesaver. At first I did not know what to think but then it kept getting better. So I promise stick with it you will love this drug store find!
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This ELF lip exfoliator is awesome. It's really convenient, quick and easy to use. It's not too harsh and abrasive, but leaves my lips feeling soft and prepped for lipstick.
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this exfoliator. It feels so good to apply and it makes my lips feel amazing after. It helps make my lips ready for lip color. I would recommend this to anyone even if the lips aren't dry, mine are not dry but it still felt amazing to use. I will certainly be buying this again.
Mia W.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Mint Maniac, Rose
I love that it's shaped like a lipstick tube, which makes it easy to apply, as to others I've tried where you have to dip your finger in and waste more product. It's firm, so as I glide it across my lips I can feel and see dead skin come off immediately, even before I wipe it with it off.
Samantha D.
Review for: Rose
Seriously the best and most affordable lip scrub! I love that it is in lipstick form because it was really easy to apply! I use it every time I put on a lip product! It smells so yummy! I got it at Walmart for 2$. I have gone through one and am working on my second one! Nice packaging too
Jane B.
Staten island, NY
I love elf products so I was hoping to love this exfoliator. Was let down because i wasn't able to notice any results like I have in the past with lip scrubs. It was affordable so I'm not that upset but I probably wouldn't buy again although I will keep using to see if I find new results
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Best lip exfoliator ever! It's easy to use. No messy having to put your fingers in a jar and make a mess. You just rub the lipstick shaped exfoliator over damp lips. It leaves them hydrated with an oil. It tastes so yummy you want to lick it off your lips. Now it comes in other flavors too.
Alyssa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell/taste is really great, but if you have super sensitive lips I'd suggest something just a bit less abrasive. This lip exfoliater does wonders but it can be pretty rough after the first application. Love this stuff.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?