BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Katie H.
Katie H.
Loved this complementary product from elf!! It was easy to apply and made my skin feel so soft and hydrated after. This was my first time using the product but I would definitely recommend it and I plan on buying it in the future!
Esther K.
Esther K.
Pasadena, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's good! But I personally prefer some coconut oil with some sugar and scrub my lips like that. The price I great though just like any other E.L.F product. But if you want to get it go ahead you won't waist your money ! I promise
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
I love the Mint maniac that came in the ELF VOXBOX have been my favorite since the day I have the wonderful opportunity of tried, it is perfect to use after a matte lipstick it prevent the cracking and the weird stain in your lips
Serena F.
Serena F.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It exfoliates so good without being too harsh. It's lasts for a super long time and it's easy to get out of the packaging. It overly exceeded my expectations and anyone with dry lips should try this!
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
I received this free from influenster and elf. The packaging is nice. I get really bad chapped lips in the winter. I tried this and it helped remove the dry skin. It is a bit rough on your lips though. So be careful when applying.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I like this product as it leaves me lips feeling soft and supple. It is a gentle scrub that is easy to apply. I enjoy the flavor and use it daily. I apply it before a chapstick and a liquid lipstick and it takes away my dead skin.
Maia K.
Maia K.
San Diego CA
I just bought the mint version and I love it. I try not to use it too often for fear of over exfoliating but every time it makes my lips so smooth! And what a deal... Can't say no to ELF ever, especially when it's a great product.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
This stuff really works! At first I was hesitant about trying it. I thought that it would mess up my lips or not get anything off. After just one use, you can see a huge difference where your lips are smoother without excess skin.
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego , Ca
I absolutely love these things, the mint one in particular. The regular one that's brown is way too abrasive for my lips tho it does work, the mint one has smaller particles that are more gentle and still effective. So affordable!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Parkersburg , IL
I absolutely love this lip exfoliator! Although I prefer my exfoliators to be a little harsher/grittier, I love how simple and easy it is to use. Plus, since it's in a lipstick form it doesn't get messy like those in a container!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?