5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Jenn P.
Jenn P.
I am IN LOVE with this product. My daughters and I always suffer from dry, chapped lips and this exfoliator has been a godsend for us. We use it daily and it's been so wonderful at getting the dead skin off. The taste and smell are great!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
I have a love/hate relationship with this, leaning heavily on the love side though. It does its job, but is almost too coarse for my lips. But like I said, it does its job. It smells and tastes amazing!

But mine did break pretty easily :/
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This was super fun to use and smells great! I've never used an application like this before but it was so easy! For the price I think it's a great option if you suffer from dry skin. Be sure to use it when you want to wear matte lipstick!
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
I'm in love with this. To finally be able to find an exfoliator for your lips that isn't in a jar is amazing. This is something you could carry with you on trips and vacations. It doesn't have a harsh smell and it leaves behind no residue
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I usually purchase mine online or at Target. I buy this regularly. It is that effective. Thoroughly yet gently exfoliates and preps lips for lip-color application. My fav lip exfoliator. Easy to use. Will definitely continue to buy this.
Destiny T.
Destiny T.
Eastaboga, AL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This lip scrub is so amazing. I used to use the regular one but every time I bought it the stick would break in half. This one has yet to break and I'm in love!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I'm in love with this product. I use it 3-4 times a week and it feels so good on the lips. The packaging is sturdy and I appreciate the black tube. I highly recommend for anyone who needs affordable lip exfoliation. Such a great product!
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
This was my first time ever trying the elf lip scrub and it was amazing!!! Definitely removes the dead skin and moisturizes your lips tons! If your looking for an inexpensive lip scrub you should definitely try this one out! #recommendit
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
this is the perfect lip exfoliater for those dry winter days. I use it everyday before I apply a lipstick and that helps create a nice surface for a liquid lip to go on even. the scent or the mint one is very pleasant and not chemically.
tami t.
tami t.
Santee , CA
Love that this pep exfoliator is applied like a lip stick. (No fingers in a jar... yay!). Exfoliates well and has a sweet taste with a minty smell. For the price I would definitely recommend this product. Just wish it was a little bigger
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?