BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Deanna T.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Other more...
This product worked really well! I always have chapped lips, and I think that this exfoliator removed dry skin and helped smooth out my lips. It was nice packaging. This was the first time I bought it. I definitely would say it works. I would buy it again.
Arshena A.
Review for: Coconut more...
At first I didn't like this lip scrub. I felt like I wasted $3 and that it wasn't doing anything for me. Then I started applying it differently. I used to apply it like a lipstick but now I apply it by rubbing it on one section of my lip at a time in one direction rather than back & forth. I find that this way, I get the best application and my lips feel very smooth and soft afterwards!
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is great for daily use. It's not too harsh on your lips and I noticed my lipstick applies smoother after using the exfoliating stick along with a lip primer. I did receive this product for free from Influenster to test, but all opinions are my own.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Other more...
I bought this because I liked the idea of a lip exfoliater in lipstick form. I think this is good if you don't have a lot of dead skin or extremely dry lips. It definitely smoothed out my lips, but I also keep another exfoliate on hand for more dire dry lips.
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this product. It really helps to remove that extra skin and make my lips a really smooth canvas. I used to avoid lipsticks because they would just not look right on me. With the lip exfoliator my lips are super smooth and lipstick glides on flawlessly!
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
The smell is absolutely wonderful, the scrub is perfect for early application and then I wipe it off and put on my lipstick. It’s perfect and I love it. Would definitely reccommend. The packaging is classy as all elf products are. So simple and sleek.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Awesome lip exfoliator, very affordable $3 you can not beat, great flavor/scent, I bought at Walmart and it was such a great value, I use this all the time, my only issue is it does dry up if you don't use it often but that is just the top that has been on your lips and you can scrap it off, it doesn't dry up your lips and provides a moisturizing feel after use.
Sandee J.
Brooklyn, NY
Before this product, I used to manually peel dead skin off my lips.Ouch! So this exfoliator is a god send. It applies smooth and the grains arent harsh plus its minty! Thanks for my complimentary stick! Its a must have for the winter!
Jessica K.
I love the way it scoffs off the dry skin and leaves a hydrated feel. The only issue is the sweet taste left on your lips, it is sugar so it makes sense. I am just not one to stop licking my lips when something is sweet and sticky on my lips. This causes me to remove the shea butter and then I have to add lip balm. Overall not a bad product to get rid of dry skin.
Neala N.
This is a great lip exfoliant. I have repurchased it from Walmart and other drugstores lots of times, I actually need to restock again. It made my lips really smooth and got rid of the dead skin just sitting on my lips. I would recommend this to others that have dry lips that needs a good lip exfoliant.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?