BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Demetria A.
Durant, OK
Review for: Other more...
I love this lip exfoliater. It makes my lips so soft and is easy to use. You apply like you would lipstick. Comes in a sleek black lipstick tube. I originally ordered this for winter because my lips would get really dry and chapped. I've continued to use it throughout the summer to keep my lips lipstain ready at all times. I will be repurchasing once my current one runs out.
Victoria F.
Goodyear, AZ
I got the brown sugar lip scrub and I really love it! I have been looking for a good lip scrub that wasnt going to break the bank. I like to use this a couple times a week and I have noticed my matte liquid lipsticks apply so much better and do not look crusty! Cant beat this price! My lips also feel very smooth and refreshed after and they do not feel dry what so ever!
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
I bought this because my lips had got very chapped and where starting to peel and I needed something that would help them. I was not impressed by this at all. It was so course that it hurt my lips. Even when I tried it after they were healed. The second time I used it it broke in half so I just threw it away.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY
I'm a huge fan of lipsticks so therefore I always make sure my lips are not only moisturize but exfoliated as well. This elf lip exfoliated is great! Smells good, does the job and its cheap. Mine is already running out and im definitely buying another . Try it out ! :) hope I helped.
Megan S.
Review for: Brown sugar more...
LOVE the Elf exfoliator stick!!! It works like a charm. I use it every other day before putting on my lip products. My lips are so smooth and soft now! The color in this kit is a great color. It doesn't have long lasting staying power, but I don't mind reapplying it.
Staci H.
Jacksonville
I've been obsessed with this product for the last year! Soft lips are a priority to me. My big secret (that I tell all of my friends ha) to getting soft lips is the E.l.f. lip exfoliator. I use it in the morning and before bed and top it with Vaseline. I also use it before applying my favorite lip stick so it goes on perfectly. (I will use it then wipe the extra off though)
Nia N.
Great stuff!! This has been my go-to lip scrub for YEARS because of the great quantity and quality for the price (full price is $3 on eyeslipsface.com, but they offer 50% off sales pretty frequently), and the brand is vegan and cruelty-free, which means you don't have to compromise your ethics.

I really like this product (thus far, I've only tried the brown variety, which is the original version), but I have to specify that this stuff is VERY scrubby. In fact, I don't recommend applying it directly to your lips. I always do a whole routine- prep my lips by genrously coating with a nice thick treatment (like the Nivea or Carmex tubs) and then apply this. After applying it all over my lips in a circular motion, I take a wet washcloth to my lips and gently wipe everything away. GENTLY. The exfoliation already happened, so don't be too rough immately afterward. :)

Then, I follow up with my favorite balm (right now, it's Revo Gingerbread S'Mores) and call it a night. I don't typically use this immediately before applying a lipstick, asI think the effects last for several days.

Applying this product directly to dry lips is overly abrasive, so I don't recommend that. Also, don't apply it to already irritated, damaged, or chapped lips. Finally, I don't use this more than twice a week.

4/5 stars! I have repurchased this for years, and will continue to do so! I've only subtracted a star because of the large grit. I think if the grit was finer, this would be a perfect product.
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This is my favorite lip exfoliator. I like how grainy it is so it really scrapes off the dead skin. I also love the flavor of the mint one. A lot of other exfoliators have a nasty taste making it hard for me to use. The other thing I like is that there’s not sugar in it so it doesn’t make my lips and face all sticky and gross. I keep buying this whenever I’m out. I love it
Ginger H.
Dallas, TX
Winter weather dries the heck out of my lips. After using a little chapstick I wipe my lips dry then apply this exfoliator and my lips are smooth again! I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was but it's great. On top of that it tastes great and wipes off easily!
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Love this product and using it everyday b4 I put on any lipsticks! It's especially great during the winter. Mint maniac is my fav but it's the only one I've tried so far. I would recommend anyone to get it to keep your lips healthy!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?