BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
María A.
This my first time using lip exfoliator. I´m in love with this lip and also smell delicious like ment. let your lips so soft.
The scrub itself is very coarse. The taste however was a bit less pleasant. It's not designed for ingestion anyway, but being a lip product, it happens.
Yesenia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is amazing and wonderful. Once applied on your lips it leaves them feeling soft and moisturized. It has a minty smell that isnt so strong but a nice scent. The packaging is sleek and matte and has a nice look. Overall recommend it especially during this season.
Rachel Y.
This lip exfoliator is perfect, considering the cheap price. There are many different flavors, but a popular one is rose. I bought it on the ELF Cosmetics website for around $3. It works just as well as a $10 exfoliator. However, it does get a little bit messy as you near the end of it. It also broke off a week after using it because I dropped it. I would totally recommend to others
Brittany O.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried lip exfoliating scrub before Influenster sent me it but I actually enjoyed it, the minty scent felt refreshing and when your lips are chapped they definitely make them smooth. I would love to try other scent if they have them! Thanks ELF and Influenster!
Vilma L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just what you need on this winter season. Lips as we all know get try more often during the winter so when i got this for free to try on i was so happy. All opinions are my own. It helps get your lips back to soft and kissable. Wish they would make it in different smell.
Anissa G.
I have super dry lips and have tried many different brands of lip exfoliators. This one is a much better deal for your money. You can use this with a toothbrush and scrub until the skin comes off. After I apply aquaphor to hydrate and I leave it on over night. It's a must buy- don't waste your money spending more than you have to!

Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac
e.l.f. is one of my favorite "low cost" makeup brands. Even with sensitive skin, their products work great. I bought the lip exfoliator mainly because I live in MN and well...us girls up here need stuff like that. Anyways, I absolutely love this exfoliater because it wasn't too rough but it also got the job done AND it didn't smell gross like other lip exfoliators I have tried.
Wren K.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Anytime I go to put on matte lipstick, a n y t i m e, I always put this on first. I'm one of those people who will accidentally eat their lipstick, so I can tell you first hand experience, this exfoliator doesn't taste that bad ;). Every time I use this my lips are always soft and ready for the day. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone else, as it also last quite a long time!
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Mint Maniac
I absolutely love this product! The packaging is wonderful and it is so convenient to have a lip exfoliator in a lipstick form rather than in a pot that must be applied with your finger. There is just enough exfoliation to get rid of dry skin, and there is still a moisturizer which leaves your lips soft! I love the mint flavor, and I'm on my third repurchase! This is a great product!
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
I bought this post-Kylie Lip Kit (aka a notorious chapper of lips). And, after just one use, I am IN LOVE. Easy and quick to use, with immediate results. Smells great and leaves your lips free of those gross skin flakes. Just remember to moisturize afterwards! 10/10!!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?