BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I got this just last week, and I wasn't certain if I would like it. With elf, it's usually a hit or miss kind of deal. But I used it the other night and LOVED IT. The lipstick really works to peel dead skin. Plus, it smells AMAZING!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really love these lip exfoliators as someone who wears a lot of liquid lipsticks it's definitely a much needed product. I had one of their exfoliators already and through Influenster I got to try the other, they're both fantastic!
Marci M.
Marci M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Really like this as a lip exfoliator before putting on a matte lipstick. I love that it comes in a lipstick like tube which makes it easy to use. I don't like the smell or the taste of the original brown one but for $3 I'll take it!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Rochester , NY
This was the first lip exfoliator that I ever used. It worked okay for me, but I ended up using it one morning and it ripped skin from my lip and made me bleed. I have since found other lip exfoliators that are a little more gentle.
Sabrynab b.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have been searching for a decent priced lip exfoliator and bam I've found it. It was my first time using a product like this and wow leaves you feeling brand new. The packaging is pretty cool and blends in with all my lip products
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Love this for the winter time. I've tried the brown one before but it was a little to ruff on my lips. My favorite one is the mint maniac one. It's gentle yet effective. It make my lips feel soft. You should go out and buy it asap!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Wilmington, NC
This one is by far the best one out of the lip exfoliating line! It doesn't leave a nasty gritty feeling behind and leaves lips so smooth! I use this as a primer to matte lipsticks that are drying. Only downfall to it is the smell.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product. I was surprised because elf is not my favorite brand. This lip exfoliator is cheap. I purchased it at Target. I love to use it at winter time. The smell is soft and makes my lips looking good and smooth.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
W Lafayette, IN
I received this product for free in my VoxBox and absolutely enjoy it! It makes my lips feel really soft and makes lip product application a breeze! I saw that it was only 3 dollars! Such a great product, can't wait to use it more.
Aubree W.
Aubree W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love the way this feels on my lips! The application is so simple and quick to do anytime I feel my lips getting dry. It smells good too! It comes in a sleek looking lipstick tube, which is cute! Definitely recommend this product!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?