BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Eugene , OR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator by elf and I LOVE it. I love that it comes in lipstick form because it makes it so much easier to apply. The mint smells great, and I think it gives it an extra "cooling" sensation too which is lovely. It leaves my lips feeling much smoothr and softer, and I always make sure to use lip balm after I exfoliate just to ensure that they stay extra smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for the great price and easy lipstick-like application.
Jonique D.
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
Definitely not a traditional exfoliator in my opinion. When I first used it, i used it without wetting my
Lips(did not read instructions) and it worked really well like a normal exfoliator does. When I tried it wet it applied more like a lip balm, not really taking of DEAD skin in my opinion. I still use it either before or after using another lip exfoliator(by lush) and it keeps my lips feeling soft, and moisturized. I do like the product but it isn't the gritty exfoliator that I personally prefer using.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love this lip exfoliater because it is in a stick instead of a pot so it isn't as messy as a pot type scrub. You have good control of the pressure you need to scrub your lips. This kit is great because you get both the scrub and the lip set and prep which has a nude lip cream that cancels out your lip color to prep your lips for lil stick. It also has this great cinnamon flavored gloss that plumps your lips and hydrants them to prep for lip product. Great must haves for lips. I would recommend this kit.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Meh. This product doesn't seem to do anything for my lips. I have had a lot of issues with my lips for almost 4 years. I had a bad spell of chapped lips 4 years ago, bit some of my hanging skin off (I know, bad habit) and since then anytime my skin tries to grow back on my lips, it dries up and falls off. Very annoying. My lips are so damaged, thought maybe this would help make my lips feel smoother. It doesn't really take the dry skin off either. Maybe it worked for others, guess I just wasn't as lucky
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
I received this product free, courtesy of Influenster, to test and review. I was ready to write this product off at first because I tried it on my lips and it just felt waxy, not gritty. However, I figured out that there is a layer of just wax before you get to the grit that you need to wipe away before you get to the exfoliating part. I really like the way it exfoliates my lips without having to dip my finger into the actual product. I like the minty flavor and it makes my lips feel soft & moisturized!
Katie M.
Katie M.
I recently got this in the e.l.f. cosmetics VoxBox, which was perfect timing because my old one was donezo! I LOVE this product. It is SO easy to use since it's in a lipstick form. It makes my lips sooo soft and a little bigger (due to the action of scrubbing them). I had the original before but got the mint flavor this time. It's not overbearing in smell or any residual taste. I use it at least once a week, sometimes more if my lips are a little extra flakey due to the weather. Super highly recommend!
Harley W.
Harley W.
I'm very back and forth with this exfoliator. I had the clear kind and it didn't do much for me. I couldn't get past this layer of grains, it was just hard and painful. This recent mint-flavored one that I received in a Voxbox for testing purposes was must better. It glided on smooth and felt great on the lips. I'm not sure if it really did all that much, but it felt nice. The price & packaging are really great bonus's though!

I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoy this product, because I have extremely dry lips and the exfoliation is perfect for pre application. I normally use a homemade exfoliator with brown sugar or coffee grinds and coconut oil, but I received the same result from this product and for the price it is easier than creating your own. I received this free from influenster in exchange for my honest review, but I will be purchasing again. I received mint which I suggest as using the original and finding it smelling better.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have this lip exfoliater in Mint Maniac- I received it for free from Influenster in the elf vox box (woohoo!) I am still trying this out, but so far I really like it. It makes my lips feel super soft and smell really good! It is so easy and simple to use (it comes with clear instructions) and it has not at all bothered my sensitve skin. I would probably not buy it again. but you never know! I think it will take me a while to use this up, though, so I am going to enjoy it while I have it!
Alexsandra J.
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
I will say it I am a lush fan when it comes to lip exfoliation. I love the lush lip scrubs, so when I saw this in the elf voxbox I wasn't sure I would like it. I used the old version a few years ago an was so turned off by how harsh it was on my lips. So when I went to give this a try I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't harsh on my lips an did a good job. That it wasn't a hard sugar stick an that it felt smooth while I used it. But I will stick with my lush because I love it so much.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?