BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Malisha A.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Other
I have repurchased this so many times it is a staple beauty product. When my lips are dry or just before applying a lipstick/gloss i will use this product and it instantly smooths out my lips and takes away any chapped flakey skin. The fact that it is in lipstick form makes it so easy to use compared to other lip exfoliators overall love the idea love the quality love the results highly recommend
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
Review for: Coconut, Mint Maniac
These elf lip products works wonders! My lips get extremely chapped and this helps clean the dead skin off and leaves it feeling soft smooth and moist! On top of that it smells amazing! I recommend it to anyone with really chapped lips!
Michele C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I did this review before? This is my favorite exfoliator and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. It's not expensive, easy to apply, great for everyone, and makes the lips feeling super soft!
Vanessa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily because my lips always seem to be dry. I love this! I have used the unscented one, or the brownish one, not any of the flavored ones, but I LOVE this. It exfoliates perfectly, and Doesn't taste horrible which is good, because I always get lip scrub type things in my mouth. It has good ingredients in it, which helps keep my lips soft and smooth after use. 10/10 recommend.
Rachel V.
Review for: Other
For $3, this stuff is great. I usually have to "clean" it between uses because the dead skin stays stuck to it. The packaging is metal and kind of weird, and it holds water in so I usually let it sit out open on my sink. I felt like I went through the whole tube pretty quickly but again, for $3 and since it's available at target that's not awful. Definitely makes applying lip color easier!
Juliana đź‘‘.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Other
I bought this because I seen it in an Instagram video and it being elf I knew it was affordable so I went ahead and bought it let me tell you I love it. Since it looks and feels like it has a sand like texture it really makes my lips smooth and soft! It's basically like a lip scrub & I do it before I put on any lipstick and it lets my lips stay soft and the lipstick looks great all day!
Tamie S.
Review for: Other
I got this from the e.l.f website during their cyber Monday sale. It's the color/flavor brown sugat/original. I was really excited to try it. These cold winter days have my lips all jacked up. The good things first; it does exfoliate well and it smells good. Bad things; it tastes awful! The taste is like soap. That alone is enough to make me not buy it again and I even want to try returning it.
Sammi Z.
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love trying lip exfoliator products because of my chapped lips. I really liked this because it was affordable, ONLY $3!! It exfoliated my lips really well, just as well as any other lip scrub that costs $10 or more. I like this product so much that I have purchased this at least 3 times or more.
Hope B.
Review for: Rose
I get lots of dry patches on my lips and I have found that this and any LUSH lip scrub works the best for me. This is more affordable than LUSH and I think the quality is the same. It keeps my lips smelling like roses and very smooth. I would recommend putting this on before a matte lipstick.
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is my favorite lip exfoliator. I like how grainy it is so it really scrapes off the dead skin. I also love the flavor of the mint one. A lot of other exfoliators have a nasty taste making it hard for me to use. The other thing I like is that there’s not sugar in it so it doesn’t make my lips and face all sticky and gross. I keep buying this whenever I’m out. I love it
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?