5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I love this! I received this product for free from influenster and elf voxbox for reviewing purposes.

I received the mint flavor to try and its soooo nice and exfoliating and also tastes really good. Its a very subtle mint and exfoliates well. I feel like i could go through so many of these though. I use this mostly for when my lips are flaky this really helps to remove dead skin and make my lips super smooth and ready for lipgloss or lipstick. I would buy this again for sure and recommend as a cheap lip exfoliant.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Forget all of those fancy lip exfoliators going around nowadays. This is one of the best in the game. I first got the original one a few years ago and fell in love. Recently, in my latest VOx Box, I tried one of the newer flavors. I didn't think it could get any better but it did! The more fine of a grain of sugar is even better than the original. Highly recommend if you use any form of a lip color on your lips. These are worth so much more than the asking price, and that only makes them even better. 6/5 stars.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator by elf and I LOVE it. I love that it comes in lipstick form because it makes it so much easier to apply. The mint smells great, and I think it gives it an extra "cooling" sensation too which is lovely. It leaves my lips feeling much smoothr and softer, and I always make sure to use lip balm after I exfoliate just to ensure that they stay extra smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend this product, especially for the great price and easy lipstick-like application.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I received a complimentary e.l.f. lip exfoliator via influenster and I honestly don't know how I've been living life without it. Especially since I've started using more matte lipsticks, this comes in handy. It leaves my lips feeling so soft.

The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars is because I feel like the exfoliator itself is fragile, like it's going to snap off at any moment. It's kind of tedious to apply, like maybe you're not doing enough no matter how hard you try, but when you do it's great
Jonique D.
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
Definitely not a traditional exfoliator in my opinion. When I first used it, i used it without wetting my
Lips(did not read instructions) and it worked really well like a normal exfoliator does. When I tried it wet it applied more like a lip balm, not really taking of DEAD skin in my opinion. I still use it either before or after using another lip exfoliator(by lush) and it keeps my lips feeling soft, and moisturized. I do like the product but it isn't the gritty exfoliator that I personally prefer using.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love this lip exfoliater because it is in a stick instead of a pot so it isn't as messy as a pot type scrub. You have good control of the pressure you need to scrub your lips. This kit is great because you get both the scrub and the lip set and prep which has a nude lip cream that cancels out your lip color to prep your lips for lil stick. It also has this great cinnamon flavored gloss that plumps your lips and hydrants them to prep for lip product. Great must haves for lips. I would recommend this kit.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Meh. This product doesn't seem to do anything for my lips. I have had a lot of issues with my lips for almost 4 years. I had a bad spell of chapped lips 4 years ago, bit some of my hanging skin off (I know, bad habit) and since then anytime my skin tries to grow back on my lips, it dries up and falls off. Very annoying. My lips are so damaged, thought maybe this would help make my lips feel smoother. It doesn't really take the dry skin off either. Maybe it worked for others, guess I just wasn't as lucky
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
I received this product free, courtesy of Influenster, to test and review. I was ready to write this product off at first because I tried it on my lips and it just felt waxy, not gritty. However, I figured out that there is a layer of just wax before you get to the grit that you need to wipe away before you get to the exfoliating part. I really like the way it exfoliates my lips without having to dip my finger into the actual product. I like the minty flavor and it makes my lips feel soft & moisturized!
Katie M.
Katie M.
I recently got this in the e.l.f. cosmetics VoxBox, which was perfect timing because my old one was donezo! I LOVE this product. It is SO easy to use since it's in a lipstick form. It makes my lips sooo soft and a little bigger (due to the action of scrubbing them). I had the original before but got the mint flavor this time. It's not overbearing in smell or any residual taste. I use it at least once a week, sometimes more if my lips are a little extra flakey due to the weather. Super highly recommend!
Kaila G.
Kaila G.
The Colony, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This has been the lip Exfoliator I reach for every single day. I prefer this over my lush lip scrub and tub scrubs because I can use this on the go without having to apply with my fingers. This is incredible moisturizing and has sugar to help exfoliate the dead skin off your lips. This also tastes amazing! Like a butter, sugar flavor so you can lick it off your lips after running them together. The packaging is like a metal black. I have purchased this over 3 times now and will continue to purchase!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?