5 colors available

How to use:

Roxanne G.
Roxanne G.
Raytown, MO
I really loved this at first. However after time went on the grit would come off in clumps. The product itself was really nice and did the job. Made my lips look really smooth. The packaging maybe needs work. For the price I would recommend.
Kaylin P.
Kaylin P.
Clarendon, PA
I love the elf lip exfoliator. It makes your lips so smooth and makes lip products go on so much easier. Elf is such a great, beyond adorable brand that I don't think gets nearly enough hype. So easy to use and I will definitely repurchase.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I swear I have the driest lips in the world and this lip exfoliater has been a miracle. I use it at night before going to bed and also before applying lip products. It helps to create a smooth surface so lipstick doesn't look dry or patchy.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
This lip exfoiliater is the the only one i have everused but it works really well and it is effective. I love how it feels andif i accidentally lick my lips, it does not have a bad taste and it makes my lips feel so much better and cleaner.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
Love love love this product!! It does the job without?being messy! Its easy to bring along with you in your purse and leaves your lips feeling smooth and not irritated! I would definitely purchase this when i run out! Great stocking stuffer
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Midland , TX
The best thing everrrrrrrrrr! I typically use my own homemade lip exfoliator because My lips are either always dry or peeling with lipstick. This was amazing on my lips. It helped take off excess skin and moisturize them at the same time!!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Conway, AR
LOVE this stuff. First of all the mint taste delicious. Like seriously. The directions say to wipe off after applying/rubbing. I just wanted to lick mine off. Weird. I know. But seriously, this stuff is amazing. Makes your lips feel great!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA
this lip exfoliador is so good it leaves my lips feeling so smooth. the weather is super dry right now and this is helping me keep my lips smooth and not all crusty. i recommend this lip exfoliator to anyone struggling with dry crusty lips
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was skeptical at first, but after using this once or twice, I love it! My lips are much softer and there's far less peeling than before. Great for the price! However, after the sugary granules are exposed it can be a little uncomfortable
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
I love this lip exfoliator!! My favorite flavor is the cherry. It is super inexpensive and so easy to use! So much easier than lip scrubs in a pot. This is since a nice exfoliator it can be used daily if needed. Would absolutely recommend!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?