BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mint flavor is AH-MAY-ZING!!! This stuff works wonders. It's so much better than a regular moisturizer because it has a gentle scrub and leaves your lips feeling so soft after. All elf products are great because they're so affordable but this one is one of my favorites!
Autumn R.
Bucyrus, OH
Um...yes?! I bought this on a whim, after having a rough day and needing a pick-me-up. Honestly I thought it was a lip gloss! It's even better... at first I was like, what? It was rough but...felt good .. and tasted good! I hate anything on my lips that tastes....bad. After a couple uses my lips were smooth and very happy! Now I've bought this a couple times! Definitely recommend this!!
angel h.
Rosenberg, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery
very grimy and rough. definitely exfoliates. cute packaging for the price point. first time usuer. very simple and easy to use , when it first comes out of the package it looks like a normal lipstick but after a few uses you can definitely see the texture. i deeply recommend
Atenas P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The new presentation of the lip exfoliator I liked a lot because the sugar particles are smaller and work better to exfoliate, in addition to adding new flavors. The previous presentation I did not like because the sugar particles were very large and did nothing for my lips.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I received this in my elf voxbox and I really liked it ! It took the dead skin off and didn't have a drying effect to it ! It was super easy to apply ! I did however feel like I had a weird taste in my mouth after using , it's supposed to be mint flavor but it wasn't mint .
Nora C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never really have tried a lip exfoliator until I received one of these in my Elf box, and I've been really missing out. My lips are constantly chapped and this helps smooth out my lips. I love to use it before putting on a matte lipstick so my lips look flawless all day!
Mónica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried a lip exfoliator before, but I really like this one. I love its taste. It's realy easy to apply and you actually can feel the difference after applying it. It's an exfoliator but it's really gentle. I want to try the coconut one. I'd definitely buy it again.
Kristin L.
Littleton, CO
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This product is totally amazing. From the minute you open the product it has a sleek black handle and the smell of the product is minty. The first time I used it I had a crack in my lip and it healed by the next day. I would absolutely purchase this product after testing it and for the money you really cannot get any better.
Sarah G.
Powell
Review for: Other
I typically use whatever balm I love currently and regular old sugar, this stick combines the two and I don't have to think about it. There is nothing terribly special about it, but it works and gives you a single tube of product to use. Simple and effective, plus it tastes good. The only problem is as you use it, it's really easy to snap the stick right off because of the sugar in it.
Brittany O.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried lip exfoliating scrub before Influenster sent me it but I actually enjoyed it, the minty scent felt refreshing and when your lips are chapped they definitely make them smooth. I would love to try other scent if they have them! Thanks ELF and Influenster!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?