BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Tiffany T.
Hanover, IN
Review for: Other more...
I have gone through probably 10 of these over the years! So amazing! My lips look so amazing without all of the dry dead skin hanging off my lips. Matte lipsticks make everything visible but if you use this prior to application of your lip product you will have flawless lips!
Emily J.
I got this for free from Sephora when you spend $50 or something like that and I really like it! I got the pink one, it has just the right amount of balm and scrub added to it, I love how my lips feel after using them. I will be buying another one when mine runs out:)
Katelyn Ann C.
Vancouver
Review for: Coconut more...
These are so great for a quick fix on the lips when you don't have enough time to soak your lips or smother them in chopstick for a little while. You have to be gentle when using it. It's built for taking off the dead skin so you don't have to use extra force. Taking it and covering your lips completely then rubbing your lips together for a minute or so gives the best results.
Paige C.
Valrico, FL
This exfoliator is incredible. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and kissable. I use it every morning before applying my lipstick and again at night after removing my makeup. It was my first time using this when I received it in my influents box but now I'm obsessed!
Abigayle M.
Columbia, SC
I'm obsessed with this exfoliator! It's gentle enough for daily use and my lips feel as soft as ever. Mine had a great mint flavor to it, which I think also had a plumping effect on my lips. The packaging looks very professional. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Love this product and using it everyday b4 I put on any lipsticks! It's especially great during the winter. Mint maniac is my fav but it's the only one I've tried so far. I would recommend anyone to get it to keep your lips healthy!
Haley G.
This is such a great lip exfoliator! It works so well. It applies evenly and really works at removing dead skin. It's perfect for the winter months! It leaves my lips feeling so soft and smooth. I highly recommend! I received this product free from Influenster but opinions are all my own.
Ginger H.
Dallas, TX
Winter weather dries the heck out of my lips. After using a little chapstick I wipe my lips dry then apply this exfoliator and my lips are smooth again! I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was but it's great. On top of that it tastes great and wipes off easily!
Victoria F.
Goodyear, AZ
I got the brown sugar lip scrub and I really love it! I have been looking for a good lip scrub that wasnt going to break the bank. I like to use this a couple times a week and I have noticed my matte liquid lipsticks apply so much better and do not look crusty! Cant beat this price! My lips also feel very smooth and refreshed after and they do not feel dry what so ever!
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This is my favorite lip exfoliator. I like how grainy it is so it really scrapes off the dead skin. I also love the flavor of the mint one. A lot of other exfoliators have a nasty taste making it hard for me to use. The other thing I like is that there’s not sugar in it so it doesn’t make my lips and face all sticky and gross. I keep buying this whenever I’m out. I love it
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?