BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alyssa Marie G.
Alyssa Marie G.
Canton, OH
The only way I will ever help my chapped lips again. This was the best experience ever. Use before you apply lipstick and you will get beat wear out of your lipstick ever. This helped my terribly dry chapped lips become luscious again.
Rossana H.
Rossana H.
This is a great product!!
I've been using it for about 4 months and I love it
Price is great and it's easy to find at stores
I used to have trouble applying lip tints but now that I use this lip scrub lipstick and lip tints last longer
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
It took off all the extra skin, and made it easy for me to apply matte lipstick. I used this and then a chapstick before using my matte lipstick, made my lips feel amazing! I recommend for anyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
My lips were so dry and had a lot of dead skin, I used this one time and it took away all of that dry skin! I am beyond pleased with this product and I really recommended it!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Keely J.
Keely J.
Phoenix, AZ
Elfs lip exfoliators are amazing for pre liquid lipstick application! They are super super cheap and work like a charm. I usually put Chapstick on and then scrub gently with the lip exfoliator. You really can't go wrong for the price!
Gracely B.
Gracely B.
This lip exfoliador is so gentle but it works to remove dead skin cells. It leaves my lips super smooth!! After using this I find it way easier to apply my lip product. I would definitely recommend my friends to purchase this product!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
This isn't my favorite but it gets the job done. I prefer a sugar lip scrub but it comes in handy when I don't have any on hand. I received these products free for testing from @Influenster and @elfcosmetics #elfskincaretips #contest
Tannah D.
Tannah D.
Wichita, KS
I love this lip exfoliator! Super easy to use! Love how concierge it is to carry around as well. It's defiantly great for its value, you can't find too many lip exfoliators in a lipstick tube. I would defiantly buy this product again
Marci M.
Marci M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Really like this as a lip exfoliator before putting on a matte lipstick. I love that it comes in a lipstick like tube which makes it easy to use. I don't like the smell or the taste of the original brown one but for $3 I'll take it!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Castro Valley, CA
I wasn't a fan of this product. I liked the packaging and the way it smells however I feel like over exfoliated my lips and actually cracked my lips, even after I moisturized. It took me about a week to get my lips back to normal :(
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?