BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Rachel Y.
This lip exfoliator is perfect, considering the cheap price. There are many different flavors, but a popular one is rose. I bought it on the ELF Cosmetics website for around $3. It works just as well as a $10 exfoliator. However, it does get a little bit messy as you near the end of it. It also broke off a week after using it because I dropped it. I would totally recommend to others
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Honestly, this is my favorite lip scrub and it only costs $3! I use it anytime I am going to be applying a liquid lipstick because it makes them apply so nicely to the lips. I usually will use the lip scrub, wipe off the excess, and then apply the liquid lip right on top. I will also sometimes use it when I'm not even wearing lip products because I love how smooth it makes my lips look.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
e.l.f. is one of my favorite "low cost" makeup brands. Even with sensitive skin, their products work great. I bought the lip exfoliator mainly because I live in MN and well...us girls up here need stuff like that. Anyways, I absolutely love this exfoliater because it wasn't too rough but it also got the job done AND it didn't smell gross like other lip exfoliators I have tried.
Ayaila S.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Mint Maniac, Rose more...
This is such an amazing product! I have struggled with my lips drying out forever and this product helped me get results right away! You apply it like a lipstick then just rub your lips together and the dead skin is gone! just like that!! apply a chapstick or gloss after and your lips are sooo smooth! i plan on buying this in every flavor it is supplied in! 100000/10 would buy again
Megan O.
New Franklin, OH
This is the holy grail for buttery-soft, silky lips. I lightly apply in a circular motion on lightly damp lips. Then remove with a wet tissue. Then, I apply the lip balm which is located at the bottom of the tube. Yes, there is a hidden lip balm in the tube. Just gently wiggle the colored piece away from the tube and you will find the lip balm. Your lips will be softer than soft.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
I bought this post-Kylie Lip Kit (aka a notorious chapper of lips). And, after just one use, I am IN LOVE. Easy and quick to use, with immediate results. Smells great and leaves your lips free of those gross skin flakes. Just remember to moisturize afterwards! 10/10!!!
Chantel N.
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I purchased this for myself as a stocking stuffer and I haven't put it down since! The exfoliator works so well, a little gentler than a lush sugar scrub and more manageable as well. It's also infused with a balm so it's a one and done system. The dark wine/berry lip pencil is also a nice bonus and goes on great after you exfoliate!
Anissa G.
I have super dry lips and have tried many different brands of lip exfoliators. This one is a much better deal for your money. You can use this with a toothbrush and scrub until the skin comes off. After I apply aquaphor to hydrate and I leave it on over night. It's a must buy- don't waste your money spending more than you have to!

Brenda P.
Brownsville , TX
I was a bit hesitant to purchase this product but after I saw many YouTubers rant about the product I had to try it myself. I do not think this is heavily abrasive to my lips but I do think that it helps with the liquid lipstick application. You do get a smooth canvas in which to apply the lipstick.
Brittany O.
Margate, FL
I've never tried lip exfoliating scrub before Influenster sent me it but I actually enjoyed it, the minty scent felt refreshing and when your lips are chapped they definitely make them smooth. I would love to try other scent if they have them! Thanks ELF and Influenster!
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?