5 colors available

How to use:

Bobbie Jo G.
Bobbie Jo G.
Richmond Hill, GA
I think it has very nice colors to chose from but don't stay on very. Long having to reaplie multiple tones threw out the day I think would be nice if they worked on how long it stays on after application so you don't have to c[tinue to apply
Joridiane J.
Joridiane J.
Orlando, FL
This is the best thing ever invented! So long ashy lip, hello smooth lipstick application. This lip exfoliator has become a staple to my makeup routine. I don't know how I survived without this item. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
This is a really cool little exfoliator! I've never seen a lip exfoliator in the shape of lipstick! It's very convenient and I love the way it smells and feels when I use it! Keeps my lips looking healthy and fresh! Highly recommend this! :)
Casey I.
Casey I.
Love e.l.f.'s lip exfoliator! Leaves my lips feeling smooth and prepped for all my favorite lip colors! It's also fabulous just to use by itself to remove dead skin on your lips. Perfect for winter. The mint flavor is an added bonus as well!
Liuba S.
Liuba S.
This lip exfoliator is so nice and gentle. The green is minty and the pink is cherry. They leave your lips feeling so smooth. I use this before I apply lip balm or any other lip product. It's so easy to use just with a small amount of water.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Really awesome and is so much better than dipping my fingers into a container to get the product. Which annoys me because my fingers get dirty and doing this can make the container dirty. It is affordable and good value and I will buy again!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Love e.l.f products! Amazing prices and amazing products! This lip exfoliator has to be my all time favorite! Works great and fast! Skips all the messes with others! A little goes a long way and last really long too! Smells and taste great 😩
Roxanne G.
Roxanne G.
Raytown, MO
I really loved this at first. However after time went on the grit would come off in clumps. The product itself was really nice and did the job. Made my lips look really smooth. The packaging maybe needs work. For the price I would recommend.
Shafia Q.
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
They best lip exfoliator I have tried from the drugstore. I have repurchased this many times. I love everything about this product but one thing I don't like about it is that it drys up very quick. Besides that it's the best lip exfoliator!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lewisville, TX
I love the mint flavor infused lip exfoliator . The formulation is different for the new one, it's less messy and has a wonderful , refreshing taste. I noticed the scrub is less grainy than before which I prefer but get a the dead skin away.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?