BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tatyana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, I got it at the right time my lips were peeling so bad, that I was starting to become irritated but when it arrived I immediately used it and it's great I would recommend this to anyone who has dead skin.
Amy S.
Comfort, WV
It actually works pretty good. I was skeptical, but it actually does work. This was my first time trying it and I will be purchasing again. Smells great too. Didn't have to spend 50 bucks to get my lips to smell great and feel great. I would definitely buy this product again. Highly recommend this.
Ashley L.
Danville, VA
It was great for dead skin but a little rough on new skin. It did meet my expectations, i expected it to be gritty. I bought mine at Wal-Mart, so it had pretty nice packaging. It didnt really have anything too special about the packaging. This is my first time buying it and i would buy it again.
Maritza D.
pacifica, CA
Review for: Other
LOVE THIS STUFF! The price is amazing, love the way it smells too. I suffer from dry mouth so my lips are always a hot mess...which makes wearing lipstick rough. This is quick and easy. I can exfoliate my lips in the morning after brushing my teeth and BAM ready for lipstick before walking out the door!
Khessa H.
Review for: Coconut, Other
First I would like to say that I love the smell taste and price of this product. It does what it says its going to do. It leaves my lips feeling very moisturized. The packaging is ok. Nothing to boast about. It's matte and black. It is travel friendly. Honestly, would I buy this product again, No.
Khadijah C.
Middle Island, NY
Review for: Mint Maniac
This product didn't work for me. It's affordable, smells great and small enough to just throw in your purse. It doesn't remove exfoliate enough for me I feel like I have to scrub extra hard just so I don't look crusty wearing Matt lip stick. It's not a bad product it personally just didn't work for me.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other
This lip product was okay. I suffered from dry lips from constantly wearing matte liquid lipsticks. Because I wore those so much my lips would dry out so I needed something to exfoliate them. I decided to give this a try. This isn't an awful product but I wouldn't repurchase this again. I don't know, I just didn't like it.
Katie A.
Review for: Other
This is such a wonderful product! I've only tried the Original, but it is such a great lip scrub and super convenient packaging. I use it most mornings, and especially if I'm going to wear a matte lipstick. I have repurchased several times. Hope to try out some of the other flavors in the future.
Heaven A.
Princeton, MN
Review for: Other
Makes my lips feel super soft and makes lipstick application much smoother. It was super super cheap and that's a huge plus. I haven't really used it enough to have a real strong opinion of it, but so far, I love it, and the fact that it's a cheaper alternative to other products is a major high point.
Sheila T.
This is one of those things you buy because you don't feel like making it at home. I'm sure DIY lip scrubs are more effective, however, having something as quick as this on the go whenever you don't have time to make a new batch or buy more ingredients... this is something efficient to have around
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?