BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Complete must have for the weather in my area. It flip flops from hot to cold and my lips have been SO dry. I used the exfoliater and it has been perfect to help with not only getting the dead skin off but keeping my lips feeling fresh.
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Davenport , IA
I actually use this every single day. A little scrub with the lipstick - like tube, a little with an old toothbrush, wipe it off, and my lips are perfectly smooth and pink. You don't need the high dollar lip scrubs for the same results.
Yane G.
Yane G.
I really love these it's hard to find lip exfoliators in a tube form instead of a pot that you stick your finger in there are really good for the price. I must say thought to be gentle if you rub too hard they can really hurt your lips.
Rolexia p.
Rolexia p.
Carnesville, GA
This the best thing since, sliced bread lol
It really is, after you apply and follow the instructions your lips are so freaking soft it's should be a crime on how good this stuff is. If you haven't tried it go out and get it and try it.
Elizabethe C.
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
Coming from someone who prefers lip scrubs I choose that over this but honestly after receiving this in my complimentary elf vox box it's so convenient for my lips in the winter as they get extra dry on the go :3 I'd totally buy this :)
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Bloomington, IN
I received the mint lip exfoliator complimentary through the elf voxbox! I reccomend this to everyone! It has a nice smell and taste lol! It makes my lips super soft and smoothe before I apply any lip stick, especially matte lip sticks!
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
I really loved the way it feels. I felt a little minty but not sure if it actually has mint. Anyway! My lips still feel soft and I exfoliated 3 days ago! I love that I got to try it from my elf voxbox! It's definitely on my list to buy!
Maria O.
Maria O.
These exfoliator is the best for thus cold weather. I recently received this in a n elf voxbox so I could try it out. I love it!! I use it everyday. Its perfect for removing dead skin leaving your lips perfect for matte liquid lipstick.
Alyssa Marie G.
Alyssa Marie G.
Canton, OH
The only way I will ever help my chapped lips again. This was the best experience ever. Use before you apply lipstick and you will get beat wear out of your lipstick ever. This helped my terribly dry chapped lips become luscious again.
Rossana H.
Rossana H.
This is a great product!!
I've been using it for about 4 months and I love it
Price is great and it's easy to find at stores
I used to have trouble applying lip tints but now that I use this lip scrub lipstick and lip tints last longer
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?