BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
tami t.
tami t.
Santee , CA
Love that this pep exfoliator is applied like a lip stick. (No fingers in a jar... yay!). Exfoliates well and has a sweet taste with a minty smell. For the price I would definitely recommend this product. Just wish it was a little bigger
Emma R.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I'm in love with this product. I use it 3-4 times a week and it feels so good on the lips. The packaging is sturdy and I appreciate the black tube. I highly recommend for anyone who needs affordable lip exfoliation. Such a great product!
Destiny T.
Destiny T.
Anniston, AL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This lip scrub is so amazing. I used to use the regular one but every time I bought it the stick would break in half. This one has yet to break and I'm in love!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I honestly liked this lip exfoliator from e.l.f, it's very easy to use. I saw instant results my lips felt softer after using it. I love how it feels when you apply it. I received this free for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I honestly have not used any other exfoliation however this works wondered on my naturally dry lips. It's such a great price and I use every day even if I am not using a liquid lip or lipstick. It's so nice just to out on some Chapstick.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
this is the perfect lip exfoliater for those dry winter days. I use it everyday before I apply a lipstick and that helps create a nice surface for a liquid lip to go on even. the scent or the mint one is very pleasant and not chemically.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I usually purchase mine online or at Target. I buy this regularly. It is that effective. Thoroughly yet gently exfoliates and preps lips for lip-color application. My fav lip exfoliator. Easy to use. Will definitely continue to buy this.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
This was my first time ever trying the elf lip scrub and it was amazing!!! Definitely removes the dead skin and moisturizes your lips tons! If your looking for an inexpensive lip scrub you should definitely try this one out! #recommendit
Chaunyce D.
Chaunyce D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I purchased this because it was $15 less then the one I wanted. Anyway I like that its like a lipstick and not a jar, I like the taste also (sugar). The only negative is that it broke after my third use. I still am able to use it though
Elizabethe C.
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
Coming from someone who prefers lip scrubs I choose that over this but honestly after receiving this in my complimentary elf vox box it's so convenient for my lips in the winter as they get extra dry on the go :3 I'd totally buy this :)
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?