BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Bri R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. I wouldn't say it's a holy grail because a wet wash cloth exfoliates my lips a bit better. This just happens to exfoliate and give it a little moisture. I do not like the smell or taste because it is very waxy. However, it lasts a very long time, so for the price it's a good product to have in a makeup bag.
Kaylee E.
Farmington, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product because of its shape it's just like a lipstick so you scrub it on as if you were applying lipstick I think it's the best form of a lip scrub so you don't have to dip your fingers in and it's good when you have acrylic nails and it doesn't get underneath them it's my favorite lip scrub ever especially for the price I would repurchases again and I recommend you buy it too
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this product 5 stars because I have never used a better lip exfoliator! I received this product in a VoxBox for review. The product is from an affordable brand and has great packaging! Most products like this come in small pots and are so messy! Love and recommend this!
Hannah G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in the mint flavor and I was not a big fan of how overpowering the scent was. It had an awkward taste too if it got into your mouth. It did an play job at removing dead skin off the lip. It took multiple tries to remove a decent amount. I wouldn't buy this again.
Sophie F.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a mint flavor and it smelled amazing, it did a great job but I find it hard to make myself ever pay for a lip exfoliate when a homemade sugar scrub or a toothbrush does the job just as well and much cheaper. But I did like the product but wouldn't buy if I had to pay for it.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Rose
I have tartes exfoliant and this one is ten times better exfoliating wise. It really is a more of an intense exfoliant which gives you the best results and smoothest lips. If you wear any liquid lipstick this is an absolute must. I use it with any lip products just because it gives a smoith finish. Works better than most exfoliants i have used. Not to mention it's in a container that makes it ten time easier to apply.
Amelia Z.
I love this product! This is the first lip scrub I have seen in lipstick form and it is such a smart idea! It works very well and tastes great! It is pretty gritty so I wouldn't consider it a gentle exfoliator. My only issue with the product is that if you use it daily you will run out quickly. That being said, it is an elf product so it's only a few dollars and is very affordable. It's definitely worth checking out!
Lacy M.
Zeigler, IL
LOVE the whole line of e.l.f. Lip Exfoliators! Very easy to use, tastes good, works excellent, and as with all e.l.f. products, great product for the price! I love that it comes in a 'lipstick' tube because it's much easier to use/apply vs some scrubs that are in a pot or have to be applied with an applicator. This product is a must have for anyone that uses matte lippies or lip stains!
Amanda T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i bought this once at target. im not too fond of the lip exfoliation...maybe i was doing it incorrectly..or im just not use to it. i thought it was alright. for the price i paid for it was good to try but if i want to invest more into lip exfoliation i'll try another brand or sample first
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I got this to try around Christmas and was so happy I did. It really helps with my lips because they are extremely dry and chapped almost always. The exfoliatior really helps to get the little flakes and dead lip skin off so I can really get a good moisturizing balm in. I really liked the lip color as well. Mine was a dark red shade. It is a matte color, so it's pretty drying. The drying isn't so bad like some other matte lippies.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?