BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Sarah G.
Powell
Review for: Other more...
I typically use whatever balm I love currently and regular old sugar, this stick combines the two and I don't have to think about it. There is nothing terribly special about it, but it works and gives you a single tube of product to use. Simple and effective, plus it tastes good. The only problem is as you use it, it's really easy to snap the stick right off because of the sugar in it.
Vanessa C.
I use this daily because my lips always seem to be dry. I love this! I have used the unscented one, or the brownish one, not any of the flavored ones, but I LOVE this. It exfoliates perfectly, and Doesn't taste horrible which is good, because I always get lip scrub type things in my mouth. It has good ingredients in it, which helps keep my lips soft and smooth after use. 10/10 recommend.
Mónica D.
I've never tried a lip exfoliator before, but I really like this one. I love its taste. It's realy easy to apply and you actually can feel the difference after applying it. It's an exfoliator but it's really gentle. I want to try the coconut one. I'd definitely buy it again.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I received this in my elf voxbox and I really liked it ! It took the dead skin off and didn't have a drying effect to it ! It was super easy to apply ! I did however feel like I had a weird taste in my mouth after using , it's supposed to be mint flavor but it wasn't mint .
Nora C.
I've never really have tried a lip exfoliator until I received one of these in my Elf box, and I've been really missing out. My lips are constantly chapped and this helps smooth out my lips. I love to use it before putting on a matte lipstick so my lips look flawless all day!
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
This def got the job done. It's a little harsher than what I would like. I suggest using a lip balm first before using the exfoliator just so your lips don't bleed. I have used it multiply times just because I don't like to waste products. I don't think I'll purchase again.
angel h.
Rosenberg, TX
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
very grimy and rough. definitely exfoliates. cute packaging for the price point. first time usuer. very simple and easy to use , when it first comes out of the package it looks like a normal lipstick but after a few uses you can definitely see the texture. i deeply recommend
Autumn R.
Bucyrus, OH
Um...yes?! I bought this on a whim, after having a rough day and needing a pick-me-up. Honestly I thought it was a lip gloss! It's even better... at first I was like, what? It was rough but...felt good .. and tasted good! I hate anything on my lips that tastes....bad. After a couple uses my lips were smooth and very happy! Now I've bought this a couple times! Definitely recommend this!!
Ayaila S.
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Mint Maniac, Rose more...
This is such an amazing product! I have struggled with my lips drying out forever and this product helped me get results right away! You apply it like a lipstick then just rub your lips together and the dead skin is gone! just like that!! apply a chapstick or gloss after and your lips are sooo smooth! i plan on buying this in every flavor it is supplied in! 100000/10 would buy again
Rachel Y.
This lip exfoliator is perfect, considering the cheap price. There are many different flavors, but a popular one is rose. I bought it on the ELF Cosmetics website for around $3. It works just as well as a $10 exfoliator. However, it does get a little bit messy as you near the end of it. It also broke off a week after using it because I dropped it. I would totally recommend to others
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?