5 colors available

How to use:

Erin C.
Erin C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great lip exfoliator. I've had no problems with the scrub going away too soon. It also leaves a nice flavor behind on the lips. Make sure you condition your lips with lip balm right after or it'll leave them dry. I personally use EOS.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
I really liked the taste and I don't like mint. I have used quite a bit of it. It really gets all the dry skin from lips without using a toothbrush. I massage it in till it's all absorbed. I plan on trying all the flavors and rebuying this one.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Corryton, TN
I will never use another lip exfoliater! Elf has the best products! I use this every night before a chapter stick! I also use it before I use any matte lippie! This leaves my lips so smooth and soft! Also keeps my lippies looking good all day!!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Boise, ID
I got this in the ELF VoxBox and I am pleasantly surprised! I hadn't used a lip exfoliator like this before, and I can say that I will be incorporating this into my regular routine! It has a very nice mint smell and taste. Definitely recommend!
Taylor Z.
This elf lip exfoliator is great. It goes on like sand paper, but comes off so easily. Makes your lips smooth and feeling great. I just found out that the bottom of lip sticks are lip gloss and that's awesome! I can get two for the price of one
Abriana M.
Abriana M.
Toledo, OH
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is one of the best lip exfoliators from the drug store that I have ever used. It's harsh enough to get the job done but not so hard that my lips feel twice their normal size! I like the classic one the best as far as flavors are concerned.
maria b.
maria b.
This is my first time trying this lip exfoliator and i do like it. My lips feel smooth and it smell sooo good!! Yumm mint maniac. I do recommend this lip exfoliator. I received these products complimentary from influenster for testing purpose.
Crissel V.
Crissel V.
This lip exfoliator is easy to use and very convenient. Helps get rid of dead skin cells that make your lips look colorless and dull. Instead it brings back color to your lips. I would totally purchase this again, it works and it's affordable.
Bobbie Jo G.
Bobbie Jo G.
Richmond Hill, GA
I think it has very nice colors to chose from but don't stay on very. Long having to reaplie multiple tones threw out the day I think would be nice if they worked on how long it stays on after application so you don't have to c[tinue to apply
Warminster, PA
I have the minty one and I really liked it!! Definitely don't use it everyday though because it can be really harsh on your lips. You also have to be careful when wiping it off because it does not taste very good if you get it in your mouth 🙈
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?