BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the best! It's the product that I never knew I needed. My lips get so chapped and dry which makes them get flaky. This product helps me exfoliate them and make them smooth and soft. The mint flavor is also a nice touch! This is a hidden gem that everyone needs to know about!
Chantal B.
Tujunga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I haven't been using it exactly as instructed, as the mint flavored one tastes too good! Instead of gently rubbing it off I've been licking my lips!!

Anyway, it's been working wonders on my lips which dry out big time in the winter.

I would definitely recommend! And the price is a steal!
Bailey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Live this stuff! I've always used the lush brand exfoliater. This stuff is just as awesome, less messy and way cheaper. So I would definitely recommend it. It's great when you just need to exfoliate your lips because they are chapped and is also great to use right before applying lipstick!
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love love love this product i bought it in the grapefruit and it beats my previous method of scrubbing my lips in the shower with a washcloth. really good for before liquid lipstick. the bottom lipbalm thing is really on there tight though, i haven't been able to get it off. some people may need to put some kind of balm on before this exfoliator because it is a little rough. works perfect for me.
casey l.
Roxboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product i have already used one and had to get another personally for me i love the packaging its nice and sleek and if you're worried about this product being too hard or rough for me it wasn't its not a block of hard sand its actually really nice and moisturizing to your lips.
LaTasha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased some expensive lip exfoliating products but this right here is always my go to. The ingredients aren't too harsh for my skin and the price is great as most ELF products are. I think that this exfoliator makes my lips look fuller after use as well. It smells like brown sugar.
Kaitlyn E.
San Marcos , TX
Just found out about this product last year and lets just say LIFE CHANGER!!!!! Im not the best at remembering to moisturtzing my lips every day and when i go to put on lipstick its just a big mess... but withnthis product it literally clears everything up in a few short mins! I love this helps me out sommuch to get the dried skin off my lips. The only problem i have with it is it gets messed up and deformed a little after using it but other then thst its perfect
Sara B.
Columbus, OH
This really helped my lips a lot which are normally super dry. I also like the way it came in a lipstick form. Super nice lip exfoliator for cheap!! The only reason why I am not giving it 5 stars is because of the taste. Very strong and did not leave my lips after the product left. Not very good tasting either. Other than that, if you don't have a problem with taste, I highly recommend this product!
Sunny D.
I love this product! I used to buy my lip exfoliator from Avon, but they discontinued it. I am so happy I found this one! I use it every day before putting on my lip gloss or stain. my lips are soft and amazing and the price of the exfoliator is good. I hope this one doesn't disappear too!
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Mint maniac that came in the ELF VOXBOX have been my favorite since the day I have the wonderful opportunity of tried, it is perfect to use after a matte lipstick it prevent the cracking and the weird stain in your lips
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?