BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I am totally obsessed! This is so much easier than those sugar scrubs you need to scoop out with your finger. This is just like applying lipstick! I got it in my elf Vox box and I couldn't be happier! I already convinced my mom to buy it !
Crista Z.
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
lol exfoliating is one of my favorite Things to do lol I have tons of little sugar scrub products for my lips and I love this one. I love how the grain are super small and not very chunky I definitely see myself buying more when I run out!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
This was my first time using a lip exfoliator. I have used a lip mask before which I really liked so I was exciting to see a lip exfoliator in my voxbox. My lips were really soft and I felt no dead skin after using and I now use it weekly!
ericka z.
ericka z.
Van Nuys, CA
i love this exfoliater. i purchased the vanilla one and influenster sent me the mint one and i love them. it's so affordable and works great. make sure not to be rough. i had to wipe off the first layer to get to the sugar exfoliating part
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
This lip exfoliator is a great addition to your collection. It's really easy to use since in an actual lipstick case and works well.I always use it before applying liquid lipstick and it keeps my lips looking cracked. Great for the price!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I have used this before I got it in my elf Vox box. I love this for exfoliating my lips before applying chapstick before bed. My lips are ready for my lipstick the next day. It does exfoliate my dry lips away. Holy grail product for sure.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
E Providence, RI
Love, love, love! This reminds me of an exfoliator (more expensive) I've purchased form Lush minus the fact that you cannot eat it. It left my lips smooth but not too harsh to use daily. Definitely purchasing some after this one runs out.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
I'm in love with this. To finally be able to find an exfoliator for your lips that isn't in a jar is amazing. This is something you could carry with you on trips and vacations. It doesn't have a harsh smell and it leaves behind no residue
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This was super fun to use and smells great! I've never used an application like this before but it was so easy! For the price I think it's a great option if you suffer from dry skin. Be sure to use it when you want to wear matte lipstick!
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
I am IN LOVE with this product. My daughters and I always suffer from dry, chapped lips and this exfoliator has been a godsend for us. We use it daily and it's been so wonderful at getting the dead skin off. The taste and smell are great!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?