5 colors available

How to use:

Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
Obsessed with this product! Takes all of the dry skin off my lips in just a couple uses. I have severely chapped lips from allergies when the seasons change so this is an every necessity for me. It's really budget friendly and fees very high end.
Sabina M.
Sabina M.
Baldwin, NY
I loved this lip exfoliador I got with my free box from Influenster. After applying it you feel your lips become very smooth and more plump. It doesn't need to be applied everyday just when you feel your lips need it. I will totally recommend it.
Julia C.
Julia C.
I love love absolutely love this elf brand exfoliator it works removes any the skin cells from my lips leaving them smooth and soft when applying lipstick even better after use
Got this for free complementary from influenster for testing purposes
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Orlando, FL
AMAZING, smells great and made my lips feel so soft!!! I love the fact that it smells like mint and so did my boy friend!! I have pretty sensitive lips but this really worked for me! I got it free from influencer and I could not be more thankful!
Ginger P.
Ginger P.
Tampa, FL
I cannot get enough of this! I've been using this religiously before applying my normal lipstick, but it tastes so good and works so well that I find myself grabbing for it instead of my normal eos balm. My lips have literally never been so soft!
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Who knew that I needed a lip exfoliator?! Not me, but guess what?! This one is amazing! It makes my lips feel so soft. I am glad that I received this in my VOXBOX! When my trial runs out, I will totally be purchasing this product again and again!
Genifer A.
Genifer A.
Woodbridge , VA
I received this in my elf voxbox and I was excited to use it mainly because I love LIP scrubs. However, this LIP scrub has a strong awful taste. I knew right after my first use that I would not be using this LIP scrub anymore. It was just awful.
Alexia R.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque , NM
Received the mint scented one in the elf vox box and it is amazing!! The shape of it makes it so easy to apply! It makes your lips super soft and I accidentally pressed to hard so it gave my lips a plump effect! I will definitely buy this again!
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
I got the mint flavor and I LOVED IT! It was pleasant tasting, and the texture of the exfoliant was nice as well. It's easy to use, too, and much less messy than other lip exfoliants! I would definitely tell my friends and purchase this product.
Prazene S.
Prazene S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love this and can't wait to repurchase! I received this complementary to try with an honest opinion on it and have to say it is so amazing. I love how it looks like a lipstick because you don't need to use your fingers like typical lip scrubs!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?