5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Hallie S.
Hallie S.
I've use one of elf's lip exfoliator before but this one I like a lot better. It has a minty hint to it which is really refreshing and the exfoliating part doesn't feel as if it's scratching my lips. It also leaves a nice moisturizing coat as well.
Jami S.
Jami S.
Weston, FL
Love this exfoliator! It's not messy compared to the ones I've purchased in jars. I love that they came out with different flavors because I think the mint one is my favorite. As someone who has dry lips this is essential when you wear a matte lip.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This is a nice product. I have it in Mint Maniac and I love the mint-ness. It is much better than the original flavor. I have not tried the cherry flavor. Packaging is nice. I would recommend this to someone who needs to exfoliate but is in a rush.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Works great especially when lips are extremely chapped and dry. Gets rid of dead skin and leave lips feeling super soft. I don't use this product daily just when my lips feel particularly dry. An essential product to have in the warm winter months!
Aileen A.
Aileen A.
Laredo, TX
Omg! I loved this product it made my lips super smooth. The best part is that is very container of the product it fits everywhere is not like others that come in bigger sizes and you have to leave home this one you can take it everywhere you go ❤️️
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Ankeny , IA
I received these items free to test. Al my opinions are my own. I loved this lip product it was awesome on my lips and it was just awesome. Really help exfoliate them. I will buy again. If you have dry lips like me this is a great product for you.
Lexi O.
Lexi O.
Indianapolis , IN
I received the mint one in my elf box from influenster, but I bought the original sugar scrub back in march. It really liked it! It worked very well. The only con I had with this product was that it broke very fast. Other than that, great product!
Talisa H.
Talisa H.
Plantation, FL
I really liked trying out the e.l.f. Lip exfoliator sent to me by influenster! The mint flavor was pretty good, and I think that it exfoliated my like pretty well. However, i had to apply a lot of product at first to get the exfoliating beads out.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
Obsessed with this product! Takes all of the dry skin off my lips in just a couple uses. I have severely chapped lips from allergies when the seasons change so this is an every necessity for me. It's really budget friendly and fees very high end.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Who knew that I needed a lip exfoliator?! Not me, but guess what?! This one is amazing! It makes my lips feel so soft. I am glad that I received this in my VOXBOX! When my trial runs out, I will totally be purchasing this product again and again!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?