BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is the best! It's the product that I never knew I needed. My lips get so chapped and dry which makes them get flaky. This product helps me exfoliate them and make them smooth and soft. The mint flavor is also a nice touch! This is a hidden gem that everyone needs to know about!
Elizabeth H.
This is so helpful for getting rid of dry skin and the uneven texture that comes with it! I have the original/brown one, which doesn't have a specific "flavor" but smells pretty good. I like to apply a lip balm to my lips before using it to help things go smoothly. Be warned that you should definitely be gentle with this; if you're too rough, you might end up exfoliating a little more than you need to.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Mint maniac that came in the ELF VOXBOX have been my favorite since the day I have the wonderful opportunity of tried, it is perfect to use after a matte lipstick it prevent the cracking and the weird stain in your lips
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliater is so easy to use and I really appreciate e.l.f. designing this the way they did. It's not too rough on the lips and it really helps to get the dead skin off. I get really dry skin during the winter time and this little item has definitely become a necessity for me to have.
Ashley K.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
E.L.F. does it again. I purchased this from Target, on a "quick" Target shopping trip. I had never bought this before. I am so glad I picked this up. It is perfect for exfoliating your lips. I think they recently redid the formula for this as well because when I repurchased it seemed more like a balm than it had before. I use it everyday and will continue to do so. Doesn't feel to drying and the "flavors" are nice.
Eriatta B.
Flint, MI
I received this e.l.f. Mint Maniac lip exfoliator free in exhange for my honest review from influenster. I really love this stuff. I will admit that sometimes it gets into my mouth.... and I like it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of their dry lip skin.
Elizabeth A.
Planada, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried the Mint Maniac and so far it has made my lips soft and luscious. I leave it on for a few minutes and wipe it off with a wipe. The taste of it is also delicious! Great for lips that are dry and need of moisturizing. I use it in my daily routine of moisturizing my face and lips.
Heather A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This exfoliant definitely works but I have used better. After a while the glossy part of it wears down and the gritty stuff stays there. I have to apply a chapstick before I use this. I do however like the packaging. The fact that it is shaped like a lipstick really makes it easy to use.
Toksie
Upper Marlboro, MD
One of my go to favorites. I hate chapped lips. This works wonders at attacking the dreaded chap...especially in the winter. It works best for me after I've removed all makeup and washed my face clean of all residue...especialky after a hot shower. I moisturize my lips before and after using the exfoliator and they come out nice and soft.
Brittany F.
Review for: Other
My lips tend to get very dry so I always use a lip exfoliater followed by a lip balm before starting my makeup. For the price, it works well! I have used almost an entire stick. It smells really good, which is a bonus! Towards the end of the stick, it did kind of all stick together and wouldn't work so I had to scrape some off of the top. But for only a couple of dollars, I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?