BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Hannah G.
Tampa, FL
I got this product in the mint flavor and I was not a big fan of how overpowering the scent was. It had an awkward taste too if it got into your mouth. It did an play job at removing dead skin off the lip. It took multiple tries to remove a decent amount. I wouldn't buy this again.
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I got this to try around Christmas and was so happy I did. It really helps with my lips because they are extremely dry and chapped almost always. The exfoliatior really helps to get the little flakes and dead lip skin off so I can really get a good moisturizing balm in. I really liked the lip color as well. Mine was a dark red shade. It is a matte color, so it's pretty drying. The drying isn't so bad like some other matte lippies.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I don't know how I lived without this product!! Gently exfoliation on your lips and what a difference!!! I purchased the clear one and I'm glad I did!! My lips feel amazing!! I totally recommend this product for everyone!
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Meh, it's extremely malleable which I do not like in a lip exfoliator, and the beads were not gently enough. I got pimple in my lip line too, that's disgusting, and doesn't happen unless I'm using some sketchy product that clogs pores. I gave two stars because of price, and I personally have extremely sensitive skin so it probably won't make everyone break out. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Molly S.
Douglasville , GA
Review for: Other more...
I bought this before they came out with all of the flavor options so I have the original one. It smells and tastes great. This is a great product, especially because it's so affordable. I like that it is in lipstick format because I hate the exfoliators that you have to use your finger with. My only complaint is that it broke, but I'm usually kind of rough with it so that could be my fault.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda

Hello! I tell you that this exfoliant is very pleasing to me the particles are fine and leaves the lips moisturized I have the one that is of mint I received it in the elfVoxbox of here of influenster I use it daily sometimes in the night and other times in the mornings before the makeup
Sarah K.
I was really excited to try this product but it was always sold out every time I looked for it at the store! The product works okay, but takes a few times to actually notice any differences. You have to add water to feel the roughness and it has kind of a weird flavor and scent. I would probably pass on this again in the future and spend a few more dollars on something a little nicer.
Shayla B.
South Windsor, CT
Review for: Other more...
Old navy sells ELF products. I came across this in the winter while waiting to check out at old navy. I love the scent of it and it does a good job of moisturizing and getting the dead skin off. However, I am not a huge fan because the moisture from this doesn't last long at all and the lipstick kind of crumbles as it gets more use. I think i prefer a lip exfoliator that is not a stick.
Amber J.
I've used this product a few times and really do like it. It makes my lips soft and its tastes really good lol. I got this product for free but this is my honest review. The only thin I wish was different was I wish it was more exfoliating but other than that it's pretty good.
Andrea L.
I'm in love with in love with this. Just a while back I heard about lip exfoliating I got one from ipsy, but it came in a round flat container so it's messy to use. I got the blue one from influenster/elf not only is the packaging more less messy & pretty but it's more convenient like a regular lipstick.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?