BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kaylin P.
Kaylin P.
Clarendon, PA
I love the elf lip exfoliator. It makes your lips so smooth and makes lip products go on so much easier. Elf is such a great, beyond adorable brand that I don't think gets nearly enough hype. So easy to use and I will definitely repurchase.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I swear I have the driest lips in the world and this lip exfoliater has been a miracle. I use it at night before going to bed and also before applying lip products. It helps to create a smooth surface so lipstick doesn't look dry or patchy.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
This lip exfoiliater is the the only one i have everused but it works really well and it is effective. I love how it feels andif i accidentally lick my lips, it does not have a bad taste and it makes my lips feel so much better and cleaner.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I am totally obsessed! This is so much easier than those sugar scrubs you need to scoop out with your finger. This is just like applying lipstick! I got it in my elf Vox box and I couldn't be happier! I already convinced my mom to buy it !
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
this lip exfoliador is so good it leaves my lips feeling so smooth. the weather is super dry right now and this is helping me keep my lips smooth and not all crusty. i recommend this lip exfoliator to anyone struggling with dry crusty lips
ericka z.
ericka z.
Van Nuys, CA
i love this exfoliater. i purchased the vanilla one and influenster sent me the mint one and i love them. it's so affordable and works great. make sure not to be rough. i had to wipe off the first layer to get to the sugar exfoliating part
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Midland , TX
The best thing everrrrrrrrrr! I typically use my own homemade lip exfoliator because My lips are either always dry or peeling with lipstick. This was amazing on my lips. It helped take off excess skin and moisturize them at the same time!!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Conway, AR
LOVE this stuff. First of all the mint taste delicious. Like seriously. The directions say to wipe off after applying/rubbing. I just wanted to lick mine off. Weird. I know. But seriously, this stuff is amazing. Makes your lips feel great!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
morris, il
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is my go to everyday lip pr9duct! The exfoliator really helps to prep my lips when they are dry and then the lip pencil is literally my favorite I have several shades and it is so long lasting and it doesn't smudge through out the day
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
I love this lip exfoliator!! My favorite flavor is the cherry. It is super inexpensive and so easy to use! So much easier than lip scrubs in a pot. This is since a nice exfoliator it can be used daily if needed. Would absolutely recommend!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?