BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Chaunyce D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I purchased this because it was $15 less then the one I wanted. Anyway I like that its like a lipstick and not a jar, I like the taste also (sugar). The only negative is that it broke after my third use. I still am able to use it though
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Complete must have for the weather in my area. It flip flops from hot to cold and my lips have been SO dry. I used the exfoliater and it has been perfect to help with not only getting the dead skin off but keeping my lips feeling fresh.
Sarah S.
Fishers, IN
I received the mint lip exfoliator complimentary through the elf voxbox! I reccomend this to everyone! It has a nice smell and taste lol! It makes my lips super soft and smoothe before I apply any lip stick, especially matte lip sticks!
Yane G.
I really love these it's hard to find lip exfoliators in a tube form instead of a pot that you stick your finger in there are really good for the price. I must say thought to be gentle if you rub too hard they can really hurt your lips.
Maria O.
These exfoliator is the best for thus cold weather. I recently received this in a n elf voxbox so I could try it out. I love it!! I use it everyday. Its perfect for removing dead skin leaving your lips perfect for matte liquid lipstick.
Alyssa Marie G.
Canton, OH
The only way I will ever help my chapped lips again. This was the best experience ever. Use before you apply lipstick and you will get beat wear out of your lipstick ever. This helped my terribly dry chapped lips become luscious again.
Rossana H.
This is a great product!!
I've been using it for about 4 months and I love it
Price is great and it's easy to find at stores
I used to have trouble applying lip tints but now that I use this lip scrub lipstick and lip tints last longer
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
It took off all the extra skin, and made it easy for me to apply matte lipstick. I used this and then a chapstick before using my matte lipstick, made my lips feel amazing! I recommend for anyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks
Jessica P.
My lips were so dry and had a lot of dead skin, I used this one time and it took away all of that dry skin! I am beyond pleased with this product and I really recommended it!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Keely J.
Phoenix, AZ
Elfs lip exfoliators are amazing for pre liquid lipstick application! They are super super cheap and work like a charm. I usually put Chapstick on and then scrub gently with the lip exfoliator. You really can't go wrong for the price!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?