5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
I've used lip sugar scrubs in the past from a little container which are okay, but the way this one is packaged is so easy to apply! It helps with my extremely dry lips during the winter and I love the light mint scent/flavor. Definitely recommend!
Talisa H.
Talisa H.
Davie, FL
I really liked trying out the e.l.f. Lip exfoliator sent to me by influenster! The mint flavor was pretty good, and I think that it exfoliated my like pretty well. However, i had to apply a lot of product at first to get the exfoliating beads out.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Cedar Falls, IA
I received these items free to test. Al my opinions are my own. I loved this lip product it was awesome on my lips and it was just awesome. Really help exfoliate them. I will buy again. If you have dry lips like me this is a great product for you.
Lexi O.
Lexi O.
Indianapolis , IN
I received the mint one in my elf box from influenster, but I bought the original sugar scrub back in march. It really liked it! It worked very well. The only con I had with this product was that it broke very fast. Other than that, great product!
Ginger P.
Ginger P.
Tampa, FL
I cannot get enough of this! I've been using this religiously before applying my normal lipstick, but it tastes so good and works so well that I find myself grabbing for it instead of my normal eos balm. My lips have literally never been so soft!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Orlando, FL
AMAZING, smells great and made my lips feel so soft!!! I love the fact that it smells like mint and so did my boy friend!! I have pretty sensitive lips but this really worked for me! I got it free from influencer and I could not be more thankful!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
Obsessed with this product! Takes all of the dry skin off my lips in just a couple uses. I have severely chapped lips from allergies when the seasons change so this is an every necessity for me. It's really budget friendly and fees very high end.
Sabina M.
Sabina M.
Baldwin, NY
I loved this lip exfoliador I got with my free box from Influenster. After applying it you feel your lips become very smooth and more plump. It doesn't need to be applied everyday just when you feel your lips need it. I will totally recommend it.
Julia C.
Julia C.
I love love absolutely love this elf brand exfoliator it works removes any the skin cells from my lips leaving them smooth and soft when applying lipstick even better after use
Got this for free complementary from influenster for testing purposes
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Who knew that I needed a lip exfoliator?! Not me, but guess what?! This one is amazing! It makes my lips feel so soft. I am glad that I received this in my VOXBOX! When my trial runs out, I will totally be purchasing this product again and again!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?