BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Rose more...
I have tartes exfoliant and this one is ten times better exfoliating wise. It really is a more of an intense exfoliant which gives you the best results and smoothest lips. If you wear any liquid lipstick this is an absolute must. I use it with any lip products just because it gives a smoith finish. Works better than most exfoliants i have used. Not to mention it's in a container that makes it ten time easier to apply.
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I got this to try around Christmas and was so happy I did. It really helps with my lips because they are extremely dry and chapped almost always. The exfoliatior really helps to get the little flakes and dead lip skin off so I can really get a good moisturizing balm in. I really liked the lip color as well. Mine was a dark red shade. It is a matte color, so it's pretty drying. The drying isn't so bad like some other matte lippies.
Amanda T.
i bought this once at target. im not too fond of the lip exfoliation...maybe i was doing it incorrectly..or im just not use to it. i thought it was alright. for the price i paid for it was good to try but if i want to invest more into lip exfoliation i'll try another brand or sample first
Hannah G.
Tampa, FL
I got this product in the mint flavor and I was not a big fan of how overpowering the scent was. It had an awkward taste too if it got into your mouth. It did an play job at removing dead skin off the lip. It took multiple tries to remove a decent amount. I wouldn't buy this again.
Malisha A.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Other more...
I have repurchased this so many times it is a staple beauty product. When my lips are dry or just before applying a lipstick/gloss i will use this product and it instantly smooths out my lips and takes away any chapped flakey skin. The fact that it is in lipstick form makes it so easy to use compared to other lip exfoliators overall love the idea love the quality love the results highly recommend
Lacy M.
Zeigler, IL
LOVE the whole line of e.l.f. Lip Exfoliators! Very easy to use, tastes good, works excellent, and as with all e.l.f. products, great product for the price! I love that it comes in a 'lipstick' tube because it's much easier to use/apply vs some scrubs that are in a pot or have to be applied with an applicator. This product is a must have for anyone that uses matte lippies or lip stains!
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Meh, it's extremely malleable which I do not like in a lip exfoliator, and the beads were not gently enough. I got pimple in my lip line too, that's disgusting, and doesn't happen unless I'm using some sketchy product that clogs pores. I gave two stars because of price, and I personally have extremely sensitive skin so it probably won't make everyone break out. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I love this lip scrub! It has a very pleasant taste and does not have an overpowering odor. I always keep one in my collection, especially around the dryer seasons. My only complaint is the applicator. No matter what you do, there is no way to keep this product looking 'pretty'. You will make a mess of its packaging. But, that does not bother me much and will not prevent me from purchasing it in the future.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this stuff! I use this before/ after wearing a liquid lip because it really gets rid of any flakes/ dryness on the lips. It can be harsh for some, but for me personally I love it! Afterwards I follow up with some Aquaphor🙌🏽 this combination HAVE totally saved my dry lips!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I don't know how I lived without this product!! Gently exfoliation on your lips and what a difference!!! I purchased the clear one and I'm glad I did!! My lips feel amazing!! I totally recommend this product for everyone!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?