BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nancy C.
I honestly liked this lip exfoliator from e.l.f, it's very easy to use. I saw instant results my lips felt softer after using it. I love how it feels when you apply it. I received this free for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I'm in love with this product. I use it 3-4 times a week and it feels so good on the lips. The packaging is sturdy and I appreciate the black tube. I highly recommend for anyone who needs affordable lip exfoliation. Such a great product!
Alisha F.
Brick, NJ
It's great for the price. I was hoping it would be a little rougher because sometimes I'm not sure it's doing much exfoliating, but if you use it enough, you see results!

I got this for free from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Vilma V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I usually purchase mine online or at Target. I buy this regularly. It is that effective. Thoroughly yet gently exfoliates and preps lips for lip-color application. My fav lip exfoliator. Easy to use. Will definitely continue to buy this.
Michelle M.
this is the perfect lip exfoliater for those dry winter days. I use it everyday before I apply a lipstick and that helps create a nice surface for a liquid lip to go on even. the scent or the mint one is very pleasant and not chemically.
tami t.
Santee, CA
Love that this pep exfoliator is applied like a lip stick. (No fingers in a jar... yay!). Exfoliates well and has a sweet taste with a minty smell. For the price I would definitely recommend this product. Just wish it was a little bigger
Maria O.
These exfoliator is the best for thus cold weather. I recently received this in a n elf voxbox so I could try it out. I love it!! I use it everyday. Its perfect for removing dead skin leaving your lips perfect for matte liquid lipstick.
Cassandra R.
I really loved the way it feels. I felt a little minty but not sure if it actually has mint. Anyway! My lips still feel soft and I exfoliated 3 days ago! I love that I got to try it from my elf voxbox! It's definitely on my list to buy!
Sarah S.
Bloomington, IN
I received the mint lip exfoliator complimentary through the elf voxbox! I reccomend this to everyone! It has a nice smell and taste lol! It makes my lips super soft and smoothe before I apply any lip stick, especially matte lip sticks!
Rolexia p.
Carnesville, GA
This the best thing since, sliced bread lol
It really is, after you apply and follow the instructions your lips are so freaking soft it's should be a crime on how good this stuff is. If you haven't tried it go out and get it and try it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?