5 colors available

How to use:

Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
This is pretty neat. When I received mine in my box it was broken so I barely got any use. BUT it does remove excess dry skin on lips and it's leaves lips refreshed for about an hour. It's almost like rubbing sand paper on your lips. Different but cool.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a great product - especially if you wear a lot of lipstick. I have really dry lips (especially in the winter) but love to wear red lipstick and shades of wine. This exfoliator helps smooth out my lips so they look moisturized, smooth and beautiful!
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Greenfld Ctr, NY
I had the clear one originally and it fell out of the tube:( I got the mint one from influenster from the elf voxbox and I definitely think it's better. It doesn't make your lips green or anything. I just wish these were more durable as I do like them.
Anne E.
Anne E.
I am usually very lazy about exfoliating, especially my lips. This product is SUPER easy to use (the crystals dissolve and the taste is great) and works well. Plus, it's incredibly affordable! I tried the mint flavor, but have ordered the rose as well.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best lip exfoliator I have ever used! I use it daily because my lips tend to get dry very easily. It removes all the dead skin and makes my lip so smooth. Like silk! The smell and taste is like the icing on the cake! Another one of ELF'S best products!
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
This is my new favorite product! I recently bought this because it was recommended to me by my friend. I tend to have dry lips and I wear lipstick a lot.. so this product helps even my lips and keep them soft. Also very good price and super affordable!
Camey P.
Camey P.
Plantersville, MS
Absolutely loved this! It reminded me of my lip scrubs that I use. It worked great. I liked the cute little tube it came in. For the price, it was a good deal, to me. It's easy to apply and makes your lips feel fresh and the dead skin no longer on them
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Ive heard so many good things about this and was so excited when they sent it in my elf voxbox. I love the minty flavor and smell and how baby soft it leaves my lips. Also love how the bottom of it pops off and is a minty lip gloss/ more exfoliator!!!
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
OMG I love this product. I personally think this product is one of Elf's best products they have out. The packaging is so sleek and cute. This exfoliant makes your lips feel so good. I ave the mint flavored one and It leaves your lips feeling so soft!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so excited to write this review! I always wanted a lip exfoliate for the times I didn't want to use a lip scrub. It can get kind of messy. The elf lip exfoliant was perfect! The minty flavor added on to the spa-like treatment. Highly recommend it!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?