BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jackie S.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
Just bought the best and cheapest exfoliater I have ever used! It's so great and requires the smallest amount to get all the dead skin off. Plus it has the best scent and plenty to choose from! e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Rose more...
I have tartes exfoliant and this one is ten times better exfoliating wise. It really is a more of an intense exfoliant which gives you the best results and smoothest lips. If you wear any liquid lipstick this is an absolute must. I use it with any lip products just because it gives a smoith finish. Works better than most exfoliants i have used. Not to mention it's in a container that makes it ten time easier to apply.
Hannah G.
Tampa, FL
I got this product in the mint flavor and I was not a big fan of how overpowering the scent was. It had an awkward taste too if it got into your mouth. It did an play job at removing dead skin off the lip. It took multiple tries to remove a decent amount. I wouldn't buy this again.
Kaylee E.
Farmington, NM
This is a great product because of its shape it's just like a lipstick so you scrub it on as if you were applying lipstick I think it's the best form of a lip scrub so you don't have to dip your fingers in and it's good when you have acrylic nails and it doesn't get underneath them it's my favorite lip scrub ever especially for the price I would repurchases again and I recommend you buy it too
Amelia Z.
I love this product! This is the first lip scrub I have seen in lipstick form and it is such a smart idea! It works very well and tastes great! It is pretty gritty so I wouldn't consider it a gentle exfoliator. My only issue with the product is that if you use it daily you will run out quickly. That being said, it is an elf product so it's only a few dollars and is very affordable. It's definitely worth checking out!
Malisha A.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Other more...
I have repurchased this so many times it is a staple beauty product. When my lips are dry or just before applying a lipstick/gloss i will use this product and it instantly smooths out my lips and takes away any chapped flakey skin. The fact that it is in lipstick form makes it so easy to use compared to other lip exfoliators overall love the idea love the quality love the results highly recommend
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I got this to try around Christmas and was so happy I did. It really helps with my lips because they are extremely dry and chapped almost always. The exfoliatior really helps to get the little flakes and dead lip skin off so I can really get a good moisturizing balm in. I really liked the lip color as well. Mine was a dark red shade. It is a matte color, so it's pretty drying. The drying isn't so bad like some other matte lippies.
Amanda T.
i bought this once at target. im not too fond of the lip exfoliation...maybe i was doing it incorrectly..or im just not use to it. i thought it was alright. for the price i paid for it was good to try but if i want to invest more into lip exfoliation i'll try another brand or sample first
Lacy M.
Zeigler, IL
LOVE the whole line of e.l.f. Lip Exfoliators! Very easy to use, tastes good, works excellent, and as with all e.l.f. products, great product for the price! I love that it comes in a 'lipstick' tube because it's much easier to use/apply vs some scrubs that are in a pot or have to be applied with an applicator. This product is a must have for anyone that uses matte lippies or lip stains!
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
Love this stuff! I use this before/ after wearing a liquid lip because it really gets rid of any flakes/ dryness on the lips. It can be harsh for some, but for me personally I love it! Afterwards I follow up with some Aquaphor🙌🏽 this combination HAVE totally saved my dry lips!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?