5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Christiana G.
Christiana G.
Honestly this is my go to and now my only exfoliating lip scrub I use. Couldn't believe how well I worked! The packaging is clean, price is so affordable and it makes my lips so soft and smooth. It's must to prep lips for matte lipstick especially.
Emily J.
Emily J.
FarmVille , VA
This is a nice product. I have it in Mint Maniac and I love the mint-ness. It is much better than the original flavor. I have not tried the cherry flavor. Packaging is nice. I would recommend this to someone who needs to exfoliate but is in a rush.
Hallie S.
Hallie S.
I've use one of elf's lip exfoliator before but this one I like a lot better. It has a minty hint to it which is really refreshing and the exfoliating part doesn't feel as if it's scratching my lips. It also leaves a nice moisturizing coat as well.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Independence , KY
I like this product in that you don't have to put your fingers in a product to use so it is less messy therefore something I will use more regularly. I have the cherry tart and it smells good. Also the product is not expensive which is always nice.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Works great especially when lips are extremely chapped and dry. Gets rid of dead skin and leave lips feeling super soft. I don't use this product daily just when my lips feel particularly dry. An essential product to have in the warm winter months!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
I've used lip sugar scrubs in the past from a little container which are okay, but the way this one is packaged is so easy to apply! It helps with my extremely dry lips during the winter and I love the light mint scent/flavor. Definitely recommend!
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Cedar Falls, IA
I received these items free to test. Al my opinions are my own. I loved this lip product it was awesome on my lips and it was just awesome. Really help exfoliate them. I will buy again. If you have dry lips like me this is a great product for you.
Lexi O.
Lexi O.
Indianapolis , IN
I received the mint one in my elf box from influenster, but I bought the original sugar scrub back in march. It really liked it! It worked very well. The only con I had with this product was that it broke very fast. Other than that, great product!
Talisa H.
Talisa H.
Davie, FL
I really liked trying out the e.l.f. Lip exfoliator sent to me by influenster! The mint flavor was pretty good, and I think that it exfoliated my like pretty well. However, i had to apply a lot of product at first to get the exfoliating beads out.
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
Who knew that I needed a lip exfoliator?! Not me, but guess what?! This one is amazing! It makes my lips feel so soft. I am glad that I received this in my VOXBOX! When my trial runs out, I will totally be purchasing this product again and again!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?