5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so excited to write this review! I always wanted a lip exfoliate for the times I didn't want to use a lip scrub. It can get kind of messy. The elf lip exfoliant was perfect! The minty flavor added on to the spa-like treatment. Highly recommend it!
Victoriana R.
Victoriana R.
I am a huge fan of e.l.f. products as I have yet to be disappointed. This lip exfoliated is one of my favorites from e.l.f. Cosmetics. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this to others looking for a good lip exfoliant.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I love this product! I like the design; how it's shaped like a lipstick that you can just put on without getting your hands messy. It smells nice and feels cooling once on. It does a good job of getting rid of dead skin and making my lips feel smooth.
Samatra C.
Samatra C.
Mabank, TX
This product creates the softest and most kissable lips that you've ever felt. My Husband was very pleased at the tenderness that the exfoliate brought out. I own so many ELF products that it is ridiculous, but they are definitely one of my favorites!
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
I was so thankful to receive this product in my most recent VoxBox! It has a light smell, the perfect texture to exfoliate dead skin without being too rough, compact, and easy to use. I would definitely invest the small $3 to buy it when it runs out!
Selena A.
Selena A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was waiting forever to try this and I finally did and I'm so happy! I absolutely LOVE IT. It smells AND feels amazing. I definitely recommend it! it gets all the icky dry skin off so easily and simple. it's seriously great! plus it's pretty cheap!!
Megan W.
Megan W.
I received this in my Influenster VoxBox! The price is affordable! It's a great value! It met my expectations! It's a great brand! I love Influenster! This is my 1st time to use it! Would definitely recommend it! It works great! My lips feel so soft!
Ciearra C.
Ciearra C.
National City, CA
The lip exfoliator I received was the blue colored one. I really liked it. I used the brown one before and I love that one because it has more exfoliating features. The little stubble makes me feel like I'm really scrubbing the dead skin off my lips.
Francine M.
Francine M.
I am in loveeeee with this lip exfoliator!! Just after one use i already felt and seen the difference on my lips. This exfoliator leave my lips so soft and removes the dead skin making it easier for me to apply lipstick!! Would definitely recommend!
Poelly M.
Poelly M.
I love this lip exfoliator. I received it in my e.l.f voxbox and it is amazing. The result is excellent, removing all dead skin from the lips leaving them soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend it. It is a product that I would buy again!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?