5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Zeba M.
Zeba M.
Seriously my favorite. I love the fact that this is in a lipstick form, it makes it so much easier to use! I am able to apply more pressure onto the lips and really exfoliate. It is super affordable and gets the job done just like the $20 lip exfoliators.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Painesville, OH
This lip exfoliator is truly amazing. I love wearing dark lipstick in the winter and I sometimes struggle with flaky lips. I used to use a toothbrush and now the granules in this product leave my lips feeling incredibly smooth and ready for some lipstick!
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
This exfoliator is AMAZING. I love that it is in the shape of a lipstick, it makes the application easy, rather than having to use your finger or something. Simply rub on, wipe off with a wet cottonball or tissue. Leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Charleston , SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a must for those with dry, chapped, peeling lips. I use this at night and sometimes again in the morning. It removes the dead dry skin to allow for a smooth lipstick application. Will absolutely buy again. Very reasonable price that can't be beat💜
Aysha A.
Aysha A.
Dearborn, MI
I love the packaging and how easy it is to use, but it's not working for me. It feels great, but no results. I read all the great reviews, but it's not something I can recommend. It was my first time using this product and I would not be getting it again.
Jesse N.
Jesse N.
Lewisburg, KY
I have used a similar product before (Mary Kay and bath and body works versions) and while they did the job alright, this product is so much better. Much easier to apply and to use and the results are some of the best I've had. It's also markedly cheaper.
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
I freaking love he exfoliate it smells so good and it tastes good too I'm not even sure if it's edible but I'm pretty sure it is I use the brown one and it is just amazing I need another tube it really helps exfoliate definitely try it it's only a dollar!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Easy to use and love the way this leaves your lips feeling! Glides on like makeup and a couple of circular rubs and your lips feel brand new!!! Thanks to Influenster for letting me review this product but I will definitely be buying once I've used it up!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I have used many lip exfoliators before, but none of them have been as great as this one! This was my first time using this product, but I am honestly wowed by it. My lips feel softer than ever! I will definitely purchase this product in the near future!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
LOVE THIS. I've never used a lip exfoliater before and man have I been missing out. I have braces so my lips do tend to get chapped quickly and this really helps me get my soft lips back! It's super cheap too for the amount and usefulness of the product!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?