BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Libbie S.
Grandville, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
Such an awesome value for this set, I got it for $5. The lip exfoliatior and matte pencil are both usually $3 each so I like that they bundled it for an even better deal. I like the easy to use format of the exfoliator. It is a twist up stick that doesn't break off when you try to use it. The lip color is much better than I was expecting. It is not drying at all on my lips and the color is even without bein patchy.
Liz B.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
Love the matte lippie, and the lip scrub is awesome. The matte lipstick is really comfortable and lasts well. It's not like a liquid lipstick that can make your lips feel really dry and feel like you need a lip balm. I love the regular sugar scrub, and the cherry is OK. I would recommend to friends and family it's worth it and budget friendly.
Bailey G.
Live this stuff! I've always used the lush brand exfoliater. This stuff is just as awesome, less messy and way cheaper. So I would definitely recommend it. It's great when you just need to exfoliate your lips because they are chapped and is also great to use right before applying lipstick!
casey l.
Roxboro, NC
i love this product i have already used one and had to get another personally for me i love the packaging its nice and sleek and if you're worried about this product being too hard or rough for me it wasn't its not a block of hard sand its actually really nice and moisturizing to your lips.
Heather W.
i love love love this product i bought it in the grapefruit and it beats my previous method of scrubbing my lips in the shower with a washcloth. really good for before liquid lipstick. the bottom lipbalm thing is really on there tight though, i haven't been able to get it off. some people may need to put some kind of balm on before this exfoliator because it is a little rough. works perfect for me.
Evelyn M.
Just recently purchased this item and the price was hard to beat. It's so inexpensive such as most e.l.f. products are. When I use it on my lips it helps to relieve the look of chapped lips and adds a small plump look to it, but it does not last long. Overall the product works well and I'm happy with my purchase, I'd definitely recommend it to others.
LaTasha B.
I have purchased some expensive lip exfoliating products but this right here is always my go to. The ingredients aren't too harsh for my skin and the price is great as most ELF products are. I think that this exfoliator makes my lips look fuller after use as well. It smells like brown sugar.
Melanie O.
Muncie, IN
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes but all opinions are my own. I have been looking for a product like this for SO long because my lips get really chapped in the winter and lipstick goes on terribly. This exfoliated takes away dead skin on your lips so easily and creates a soft base for any lip product to be applied. The price is also great! Would definitely recommend.
Brittany F.
Review for: Other more...
My lips tend to get very dry so I always use a lip exfoliater followed by a lip balm before starting my makeup. For the price, it works well! I have used almost an entire stick. It smells really good, which is a bonus! Towards the end of the stick, it did kind of all stick together and wouldn't work so I had to scrape some off of the top. But for only a couple of dollars, I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Heather A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This exfoliant definitely works but I have used better. After a while the glossy part of it wears down and the gritty stuff stays there. I have to apply a chapstick before I use this. I do however like the packaging. The fact that it is shaped like a lipstick really makes it easy to use.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?