5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Chelsey G.
Chelsey G.
I've never used a lip exfoliating before receiving this one for free in a Voxbox. It seems like it would last a while, but it isn't something I'll use everyday. I typically use a toothbrush to exfoliate. This does the job, but it's nothing earth shattering.
marie A.
marie A.
I am loving this Lip Exfoliate!! I got mine in Mint Maniac and I absolutely love it! It has a very nice taste to it. It perfectly exfoliates the lips with a gentle touch. I recommend this Lip Exfoliate 100%. wold be the prefect gift for the holiday season!
Trishia Y.
Trishia Y.
Tracy, CA
I used the mint lip exfoliator. It was the first time I had ever used this product and I absolutely loved it! The packaging was easy to open up and store away. The product was so friendly to my lips I almost use it every single day when I put on my makeup!
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Berkeley, CA
This product leaves my lips so smooth and soft and luscious looking! It's great value at a cheap price, super easy to apply/use. My lipstick looks great after using this product. I would definitely recommend it to girls that struggle with dry/chapped lips.
andrea r.
andrea r.
Un excelente producto para el cuidado de los labios, es súper práctico y con buenos resultados. Se siente bien en los labios y ayuda a remover las impurezas. Para mejores resultados hay que seguir las instrucciones del empaque. Me gustaría probar los otros
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Dallas, GA
I really enjoy this product!! I love the taste and the packaging is nice. It's so much more convenient than an exfoliator that comes in a jar and you have to use your fingers. I also really love the taste of the original but the new mint flavor is amazing!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Marysville, WA
This scrub is so great for your lips! I received the green one free as a sample from influenster and E.L.F cosmetics. It works very well and helped get all the dead dry skin off my lips and ready for lipstick. I would recommend trying! I will try it again!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Somerset
Love this product! Easy to use, and it is not messy. One of the best lip scrubs, but it didn't taste so good. The packaging is sleek and cute. It keeps my lips exfoliated. I buy these for my friends for little gifts along with other little beauty products!
Jesse N.
Jesse N.
Lewisburg, KY
I have used a similar product before (Mary Kay and bath and body works versions) and while they did the job alright, this product is so much better. Much easier to apply and to use and the results are some of the best I've had. It's also markedly cheaper.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Charleston , SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a must for those with dry, chapped, peeling lips. I use this at night and sometimes again in the morning. It removes the dead dry skin to allow for a smooth lipstick application. Will absolutely buy again. Very reasonable price that can't be beat💜
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?