5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I have used many lip exfoliators before, but none of them have been as great as this one! This was my first time using this product, but I am honestly wowed by it. My lips feel softer than ever! I will definitely purchase this product in the near future!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Easy to use and love the way this leaves your lips feeling! Glides on like makeup and a couple of circular rubs and your lips feel brand new!!! Thanks to Influenster for letting me review this product but I will definitely be buying once I've used it up!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
LOVE THIS. I've never used a lip exfoliater before and man have I been missing out. I have braces so my lips do tend to get chapped quickly and this really helps me get my soft lips back! It's super cheap too for the amount and usefulness of the product!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a great product - especially if you wear a lot of lipstick. I have really dry lips (especially in the winter) but love to wear red lipstick and shades of wine. This exfoliator helps smooth out my lips so they look moisturized, smooth and beautiful!
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
This is pretty neat. When I received mine in my box it was broken so I barely got any use. BUT it does remove excess dry skin on lips and it's leaves lips refreshed for about an hour. It's almost like rubbing sand paper on your lips. Different but cool.
Sequoya F.
Sequoya F.
Holley, NY
I had the clear one originally and it fell out of the tube:( I got the mint one from influenster from the elf voxbox and I definitely think it's better. It doesn't make your lips green or anything. I just wish these were more durable as I do like them.
Camey P.
Camey P.
Plantersville, MS
Absolutely loved this! It reminded me of my lip scrubs that I use. It worked great. I liked the cute little tube it came in. For the price, it was a good deal, to me. It's easy to apply and makes your lips feel fresh and the dead skin no longer on them
Anne E.
Anne E.
I am usually very lazy about exfoliating, especially my lips. This product is SUPER easy to use (the crystals dissolve and the taste is great) and works well. Plus, it's incredibly affordable! I tried the mint flavor, but have ordered the rose as well.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
This is my new favorite product! I recently bought this because it was recommended to me by my friend. I tend to have dry lips and I wear lipstick a lot.. so this product helps even my lips and keep them soft. Also very good price and super affordable!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best lip exfoliator I have ever used! I use it daily because my lips tend to get dry very easily. It removes all the dead skin and makes my lip so smooth. Like silk! The smell and taste is like the icing on the cake! Another one of ELF'S best products!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?