BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
Review for: Other more...
I love this exfoliator - bought it about 7-8 times already. I can see why some people don't like it - might seem too harsh - however I have dry and chopped lips and it helps a lot to remove the dead skin. It works for me, so I'm not even interested in trying other products much. I love the price too, inexpensive but really works for my damaged lips. The texture is quite harsh, so if you don't like real exfoliation you probably won't like it.
Karina R.
OMG! I have big lips, and it's so difficult keeping these bad boys moisturized and crack free. I worked in Manhattan, strolled by the Elf store and decided to pop in for a look around... I ended up coming out with three of these! The Mint,Shea Butter, and the coconut. I have to say my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE is the Shea butter Exfoliant. It smells great it's easy to apply and it keeps your lips hydrated and smooth like buttaa !
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I have just tried this product for the first time and so far, I love it. Every few weeks, the same spot on my lip gets very dry and peels a lot to the point that it's painful. I've only been using this for 2 days, and my lips already feel better. The scrub-to-moisture sensation is superb.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
This product is so effective. It really scrubs dead skin off your lips and leaves your lips feeling, looking and tasting delicious. It is very easy to apply, I apply it just like lip gloss or lip stick. I have bought this product more than once and will continue to buy it and recommend it to others.
Katy K.
Chico, CA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
My best friend got me this for my birthday this past year, and I used it for the first time. I found the lip exfoliator so easy to use as it is shaped like a lipstick and the lipstick was also so easy to use. It left my lips feeling so soft and looking fabulous, I would recommend it to everyone!
Elizabeth H.
Disclaimer: I received this product free for testing from Influenster.

This works very well, especially in the winter! I use it after coming out of the shower to really get everything off. I find it works best in a circular motion. Afterwards, I can tell a huge difference! I do it a couple times a week.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
This exfoliator worked great for my lips. It smelled minty and had a nice texture like sugar. It was easy to apply thanks to be in a lipstick form and it was easy to rub off after using. My lips were definitely softer and it helped improve the longevity of my lip color and also prevented that cracking look.
Jaime P.
I rceieved this product in the Elf Voxbox for free to review, all comments and opinions are mine. I really liked how this was a mint flavor, overall it was a nice exfoliator, it is very convenient and a nice ratio of balm and scrub. It is relatively cheap and has nice packaging so I would totally recommend.
Sarah G.
Brookline, MA
This minty goodness has been my saving grace this dry, winter season. I love the mint scent and it's not too harsh on my lips unlike other mint products. It really helps keep my lips soft and lush and gets the dead, dry skin off. I would recommend this for anyone looking to keep their lips healthy!
Ashlie S.
Madison, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I can't remember which one I had but I did not like these exfoliators at all. It wasn't coming off my lip the way I wanted it to, I had a hard time taking it off my lip. I used it a couple of times and I just didn't like it. I feel like there are way better products to exfoliate your lips that are fast and come off easily and actually do the job. For the money I didn't lose or gain anything out of this purchase tbh.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?