BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sydney D.
Spring Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first got this, I honestly didn't know what it was used for. But, now that I use it, I can totally tell a difference. It's a lifesaver, like someone previously stated, especially in the winter months. Living in Michigan, the weather messes up your lips, so this is a must have!
Onesha N.
Palmetto Bay , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered this product by accident and I've been in love with it ever since! It is rough enough to remove any dry, dull, and old skin from my lips, yet it provides a great deal of moisture. It's designed very cool so it's way to carry around in my makeup bag or handbag. Love it!
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
Review for: Mint Maniac
I recently bought this at my local Walmart and I love it. I think it's so clever how it's already in the shape of a lipstick so it's a lot easier to apply. I also love how cheap it is! For the price it is so perfect. I would for sure recommend this for anyone, boys and girls.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose, Other
I got these for $3 a piece at ULTA. OMG what a wonderful wonderful product! My lips feel so much better after using them. I've tried all of them and I can't honestly choose which one is my favorite! I suggest you go snap them all up because at three bucks or less, you can't go wrong!
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
Review for: Other
Elf lip exfoliator is an amazing value. It keeps my lips soft and tastes great. The tube lasts forever! An absolute must for keeping your lips from flaking before applying matte formulas. Thank you elf!
Ebony R.
so i just recently purchased the e.l.f. lip exfoliator and i can honestly say it doesn't work. it just dragged my lips across my face leaving them red and sore. i even tried putting chapstick on my lip and the stick itself to soften it up and let the beads exfoliate but nothing worked. I'm glad this was only three dollars because i haven't used it again since i used it the day i bought it
Hemali P.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is product is amazing!!!!! I have used up one and have two as a back up. I use it twice a week, especially before applying liquid lipstick. It makes my lips look great afterwards. it smells great, it has sweet taste if you accidentally get some in your mouth lol, but not edible.
maegan l.
Review for: Other
I do not like this product at all! The first few times I used it, it was amazing with this very thick lip balm over the exfoliation beads. After that, the lip balm disappeared and I was left with this little Brillo pad to rub on my lips. This needs to be used with another lip balm.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very gentle lip exfoliater! I'm super shocked at how much I enjoy this product! It smells and tastes super good and that's usually what turns me off to most products! It reminds me of brown sugar and vanilla. I really enjoy this product! I highly recommend it, and for only $3 you can't beat it at all.
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is currently my favorite lip exfoliater! It's so much easier to use than lip scrubs that come in a jar or pot, and it works so well. Follow up with a balm, and your lips will feel amazing for days! I absolutely recommend this exfoliater, especially because it's so affordable.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?