BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Megan W.
Megan W.
I received this in my Influenster VoxBox! The price is affordable! It's a great value! It met my expectations! It's a great brand! I love Influenster! This is my 1st time to use it! Would definitely recommend it! It works great! My lips feel so soft!
Selena A.
Selena A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was waiting forever to try this and I finally did and I'm so happy! I absolutely LOVE IT. It smells AND feels amazing. I definitely recommend it! it gets all the icky dry skin off so easily and simple. it's seriously great! plus it's pretty cheap!!
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
I was so thankful to receive this product in my most recent VoxBox! It has a light smell, the perfect texture to exfoliate dead skin without being too rough, compact, and easy to use. I would definitely invest the small $3 to buy it when it runs out!
Ciearra C.
Ciearra C.
National City, CA
The lip exfoliator I received was the blue colored one. I really liked it. I used the brown one before and I love that one because it has more exfoliating features. The little stubble makes me feel like I'm really scrubbing the dead skin off my lips.
Poelly M.
Poelly M.
Doral, FL
I love this lip exfoliator. I received it in my e.l.f voxbox and it is amazing. The result is excellent, removing all dead skin from the lips leaving them soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend it. It is a product that I would buy again!
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Lip Exfoliator is so genius, b*tch ! This product quickly removes all unwanted dry skin on my lips without doing any types of damage, nah mean?! It also doesn't leave any funny a** tastes or smells ! It just leaves your joints soft & plump, SLAAAY !
Francine M.
Francine M.
I am in loveeeee with this lip exfoliator!! Just after one use i already felt and seen the difference on my lips. This exfoliator leave my lips so soft and removes the dead skin making it easier for me to apply lipstick!! Would definitely recommend!
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
Works great especially when lips are extremely chapped and dry. Gets rid of dead skin and leave lips feeling super soft. I don't use this product daily just when my lips feel particularly dry. An essential product to have in the warm winter months!
Christiana G.
Christiana G.
Honestly this is my go to and now my only exfoliating lip scrub I use. Couldn't believe how well I worked! The packaging is clean, price is so affordable and it makes my lips so soft and smooth. It's must to prep lips for matte lipstick especially.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
I've used lip sugar scrubs in the past from a little container which are okay, but the way this one is packaged is so easy to apply! It helps with my extremely dry lips during the winter and I love the light mint scent/flavor. Definitely recommend!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?