5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Gina S.
Gina S.
I've used the clear exfoliater, but I recieved the mint one to try out for testing purposes, and I have to say I like the mint one way better just because I lick my lips right after (habit) and it doesn't taste that bad. They're the same thing, but its just me being slightly picky. I have sensitive lips so my botton lip tends to dry out often, and this takes off all the dead skin, and leaves my lips soft and hydrated. Not to metion plump and rosy due to the blood circulation while exfoliating. I highly recommend this. AFFORDABLE LIFE SAVER!
Marii R.
Marii R.
Lowville, NY
I was a little skeptic when I first bought this product. I usually use a lush lip scrub, however, this worked almost the same! Which says a lot. It can be a little rough at first, so make sure you wet your lips before use. At first you really need to press down hard enough to feel it work. After each use it gets softer and softer so just make sure you are pressing down hard enough. Other than that the product works amazing. It makes your lips super soft and ready for gloss and other lipsticks! It even plumps my lips up! And it's cheap! :)
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
I've tried making my own lips exfoliator and it didn't work very well. I came across this product at the elf store when I was shopping with my friend. I was skeptical about trying it at first, but when I smelled the rose scent I was in love! It was only $3 so I decided to give it a try. I've only used it once so far and it was quite conditioning. My lips are not in their worst condition yet so I will have to use this again to see if this product really works. If you decide to give this a try, get the rose scent! You will not regret it.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Austin, TX
I received the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator as my sample Vox box and WOW! To be perfectly honest, I always saw a friend brush her lips with a toothbrush so I just did the same. So when I saw this little beauty hanging out in my box I felt completely ignorant that there's already a magical product for this! This product is so easy to apply and I can literally stand in front of the mirror and just apply it all day. I like that minty freshness lingers on my lips for a while after and not to mention how soft and healthy my lips feel after.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Love, love, love! This does just what it says it will, and it does it gently, which is important to me. I was worried that I would end up getting the little bits in my mouth or that they would be impossible to remove, but I didn't have any problems with it. I was also worried that it would leave my lips irritated and red, but I didn't feel any added sensitivity after using the exfoliator. I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out.  This product was provided to me to sample, free of charge, by Influenster.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
I was sent this product complimentary by Influenster for testing, and I'm sad to say I was not a fan of this product at all. Although this tastes pleasantly minty, it is completely useless. It is not effective in exfoliating my lips in the slightest. The grains are not abrasive enough and my lips are left with as much cracked, dead, peeling skin as they were before i used this product. Even though its cheap, I would still never spend money on it and would rather use a homemade sugar or coffee scrub that does the job much better.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
I received the mint version from Influenster to test, and I have to say, I surprisingly love it! I'm allergic to most lip products containing beeswax as well as petrolatum making it difficult for me to find a moisturizing scrub that works, but this one really takes the cake.

Its packaging is great, and more hygienic, and it's awesome at preparing lips for a matte lip color. Swipe on, wipe off, and you're set. It also has a pleasant smell, and I have not had reactions to it. My lips become noticeably smoother when I use it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Guntersville, AL
I just received the green one for free in my Elf VoxBox and I love it! I've used it once a week now and every time it leaves my lips super soft. I've never used a lip exfoliator before but I'm pleasantly surprised at the results. My lips always get super chapped and flaky, but since I've been using this they don't seem to be as bad as they usually are! Whenever I notice them getting a little flaky I just use it again and viola! The next week or so is pure soft lips. It definitely makes my lipstick look a whole lot better!!
Karina V.
Karina V.
Miami Lakes, FL
Omg I did not expect this product to be so good. I tried the mint one and it kind of seemed smooth to the touch until you take off the first layer off from the lipstick by applying it. Then you feel grit but I was scared it was going to be to rough and it definitely wasn't. It was really good. I followed the instructions and used a cotton pad to remove it and really felt the difference once I put lip balm after. I also like the fact that it applies like a lipstick and you don't have to use your fingers. Awesome product!
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I'm very tan in complexion and I have pigmented lips due to my ethnicity. I'm also very exposed to the sun and as such my skin and lips are sunburnt. I do exfoliate my lips with a sugar scrub and apply carmex at night to keep them supple. I find that method works alot better than this elf lip exfoliator, I have a hard time getting the product onto my lips without breaking the stick. It seems very gentle on the lips which is great but for my lips, personally, I prefer a gritty texture that I can massage with my finger
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?