BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Other
I really wanted to like this! The lipstick type of application seemed appealing for this product and all, but it just didn't play out right for me. I felt like I was just rubbing a waxy stick over my lips but rarely got the "exfoliating" part of it. I felt weird about exfoliating dead skin and reusing the same stick over and over? Whether it was rinsed or wiped off or not. I stick to my little balm-type lip scrubs in a pot now.
Emily F.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Coconut
I get dry chapped lips often and this is now my go to exfoliant! I don’t like super messy lip scrub that get everywhere that’s why I love this one! I can pull this out when I’m on the go or at home and swipe it on my lips to exfoliate and then wipe away the excess easily! My only complaint is that it’s a little hard the first couple times you use if but once you get it warmed up a little it works great and smells amazing!!
Christine F.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Other
I have this in brown sugar, but I would love to try the grapefruit one! This product is absolutely amazing. I use this before applying lipstick and it makes my lips look so much more smooth. It also moisturizes your lips at the same time. Though the product may make your lips feel a little raw afterwards, nothing a lil balm can't fix! I got this at target for a hefty $3! So worth it, and will buy tons more when I run out!
Raechel A.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is such an innovative product! It's like a lipstick that's portable and I can exfoliate my lips with so easily, anywhere anytime. I picked the mint one and it doesn't have any taste. After massaging my lips it leaves great moisture and my lips feel very soft and smooth. I like matte liquid lipsticks so this is a must have!
Amanda B.
Shirley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so good for dry lips! My lipstick tends to dry out my lips and this is perfect for getting them nice and soft again. I use it nearly every day. The price is also amazing. Would highly recommend!!
Heather |.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a great product. I apply it at the start of my make up routine. It clears away any dry skin from the lips. This allows for your lip products to go on much smoother and without any flakey-ness.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
I adore mint. So much so that I've began hand-crafting a variety of natural beauty products due to my mint-obsession. Thankfully, beauty products are starting to utilize mint, allowing me to enjoy my favorite scent without all the work. So, of all the products in the e.l.f VoxBox, I was most excited to try the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator. This product has the slight scent and pale color of mint surrounded by a matte black tube the size of classic lipstick. It appeared smooth and well defined, without any appearance of fingerprints or human handling. Application was interesting. I've never applied lipstick with a texture! It felt as though I was applying a sugary chapstick. That sounds unpleasant, but actually it was oddly relaxing and perfectly suited for a daily or weekly home spa beauty ritual to add to my regimen. I found that the ingredients do work quite well as my lips were smoother, softer and the edges far less dry for detailed lipstick application. There was zero oily residue despite the oils (Vitamin E, Shea, Avocado, Grape, Jojoba) in the ingredients. The fact that this exfoliator was contained within a lipstick tube prevented issues with mess and allowed for ease of application. It is just firm enough to apply without breaking while smoothly applying without using too much at one time. The taste however was a bit less pleasant. It's not designed for ingestion anyway, but being a lip product, it happens. However, totally worth any momentary oral confusion upon forgetting to not lick your lips during application. I'll be adding this to my favorites just because it works at it's only $3, so I can use all I want without feeling guilty. It's also great for use on other skin areas though this isn't exactly the recommended usage. Funniest thing though, I found a typo on the rear of the box! :)
Malisha A.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Other
I have repurchased this so many times it is a staple beauty product. When my lips are dry or just before applying a lipstick/gloss i will use this product and it instantly smooths out my lips and takes away any chapped flakey skin. The fact that it is in lipstick form makes it so easy to use compared to other lip exfoliators overall love the idea love the quality love the results highly recommend
Michele C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I did this review before? This is my favorite exfoliator and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. It's not expensive, easy to apply, great for everyone, and makes the lips feeling super soft!
Vanessa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this daily because my lips always seem to be dry. I love this! I have used the unscented one, or the brownish one, not any of the flavored ones, but I LOVE this. It exfoliates perfectly, and Doesn't taste horrible which is good, because I always get lip scrub type things in my mouth. It has good ingredients in it, which helps keep my lips soft and smooth after use. 10/10 recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?