BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Austin, TX
I received the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator as my sample Vox box and WOW! To be perfectly honest, I always saw a friend brush her lips with a toothbrush so I just did the same. So when I saw this little beauty hanging out in my box I felt completely ignorant that there's already a magical product for this! This product is so easy to apply and I can literally stand in front of the mirror and just apply it all day. I like that minty freshness lingers on my lips for a while after and not to mention how soft and healthy my lips feel after.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Love, love, love! This does just what it says it will, and it does it gently, which is important to me. I was worried that I would end up getting the little bits in my mouth or that they would be impossible to remove, but I didn't have any problems with it. I was also worried that it would leave my lips irritated and red, but I didn't feel any added sensitivity after using the exfoliator. I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out.  This product was provided to me to sample, free of charge, by Influenster.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
I was sent this product complimentary by Influenster for testing, and I'm sad to say I was not a fan of this product at all. Although this tastes pleasantly minty, it is completely useless. It is not effective in exfoliating my lips in the slightest. The grains are not abrasive enough and my lips are left with as much cracked, dead, peeling skin as they were before i used this product. Even though its cheap, I would still never spend money on it and would rather use a homemade sugar or coffee scrub that does the job much better.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
I received the mint version from Influenster to test, and I have to say, I surprisingly love it! I'm allergic to most lip products containing beeswax as well as petrolatum making it difficult for me to find a moisturizing scrub that works, but this one really takes the cake.

Its packaging is great, and more hygienic, and it's awesome at preparing lips for a matte lip color. Swipe on, wipe off, and you're set. It also has a pleasant smell, and I have not had reactions to it. My lips become noticeably smoother when I use it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Guntersville , AL
I just received the green one for free in my Elf VoxBox and I love it! I've used it once a week now and every time it leaves my lips super soft. I've never used a lip exfoliator before but I'm pleasantly surprised at the results. My lips always get super chapped and flaky, but since I've been using this they don't seem to be as bad as they usually are! Whenever I notice them getting a little flaky I just use it again and viola! The next week or so is pure soft lips. It definitely makes my lipstick look a whole lot better!!
Karina V.
Karina V.
Sunrise, FL
Omg I did not expect this product to be so good. I tried the mint one and it kind of seemed smooth to the touch until you take off the first layer off from the lipstick by applying it. Then you feel grit but I was scared it was going to be to rough and it definitely wasn't. It was really good. I followed the instructions and used a cotton pad to remove it and really felt the difference once I put lip balm after. I also like the fact that it applies like a lipstick and you don't have to use your fingers. Awesome product!
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I'm very tan in complexion and I have pigmented lips due to my ethnicity. I'm also very exposed to the sun and as such my skin and lips are sunburnt. I do exfoliate my lips with a sugar scrub and apply carmex at night to keep them supple. I find that method works alot better than this elf lip exfoliator, I have a hard time getting the product onto my lips without breaking the stick. It seems very gentle on the lips which is great but for my lips, personally, I prefer a gritty texture that I can massage with my finger
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I love this! I received this product for free from influenster and elf voxbox for reviewing purposes.

I received the mint flavor to try and its soooo nice and exfoliating and also tastes really good. Its a very subtle mint and exfoliates well. I feel like i could go through so many of these though. I use this mostly for when my lips are flaky this really helps to remove dead skin and make my lips super smooth and ready for lipgloss or lipstick. I would buy this again for sure and recommend as a cheap lip exfoliant.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Forget all of those fancy lip exfoliators going around nowadays. This is one of the best in the game. I first got the original one a few years ago and fell in love. Recently, in my latest VOx Box, I tried one of the newer flavors. I didn't think it could get any better but it did! The more fine of a grain of sugar is even better than the original. Highly recommend if you use any form of a lip color on your lips. These are worth so much more than the asking price, and that only makes them even better. 6/5 stars.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I received a complimentary e.l.f. lip exfoliator via influenster and I honestly don't know how I've been living life without it. Especially since I've started using more matte lipsticks, this comes in handy. It leaves my lips feeling so soft.

The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars is because I feel like the exfoliator itself is fragile, like it's going to snap off at any moment. It's kind of tedious to apply, like maybe you're not doing enough no matter how hard you try, but when you do it's great
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?