5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Review for: Mint Maniac
These are super affordable and a great into into lip scrubs. I love the mint one because it also adds a plumping factor. They are great to use before applying your lipstick to make sure that your lips are smooth and plump and the perfect canvas for your lip colours.
Francesca A.
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, ['', 'BC', "['', 'BC', '']"]
It's cheap, it's convenient and it's portable. It's also more effective  if you scrub lips with a towel after application. Smarts a bit, but hey, it works! I like the Lush one more myself, as you get more, but this is a great alternative. It will not disappoint.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
I love this lip exfoliator!! I have super dry, chapped lips no matter what the season is so this was a life saver. The packaging is amazing! I have never had a lipscrub come in a tube and I loved it. Not to mention the sleek black packaging looks nice in my makeup bag.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Mint Maniac
I love this so much. It makes me look flawless and helps my lips feel AMAZING! during the day its great for long days. the packaging could use some work but that doesnt affect the quality. I am a repeated user and i would definitely reccomend since its swo amaznig
Iona A.
Iona A.
Norwich
Review for: Coconut, Other
Love these . super gritty but also so soothing and moisturising. Smells and taste good shea butter and coconut . Tiny little beads exfoliate your lips away from dry skin at the same time as moisturising then . Great to apply before matte liquid lipstick and before bed
Dani F.
Dani F.
There's a lot to like about this product, one being the affordable price! There are a lot of shades and scents to choose from, which is also nice, but mine broke a few days after using it. Still, it's a good formula and does what it is supposed to do for your lips.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Review for: Sweet Cheery
I've always had issues with my lipstick cracking my lips and my lips getting really dry throughout the day when I have lipstick on or applying unevenly. When I prime my lips with this before applying lipstick it takes off any dead skin and makes my lips feel smooth, now I don't have any issues with lipstick.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I love this product! I like that it is in lipstick packaging, allowing for easy application without the use of your fingers (saving them from getting all dirty!).The grains of this exfoliant are larger than in a typical scrub, which can be good because the little pieces will not melt away as quickly.I have used all of mine up, and I would definitely repurchase.
Elena G.
Elena G.
Vaughan , ON
Review for: Coconut
$3 lip scrub usually means you get what you pay for however elf killed it with this product! I love how it's in a lipstick container (easy and mess free application)

Only tip is to not push the scrub all the way up - to avoid breaking it when you apply pressure
marie m.
marie m.
london
Review for: Coconut, Rose

Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at
least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like
it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?