BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jill E.
I was needing a lip exfoliator so this came at he perfect time. It's not too harsh but gets the job done. A new fave!
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
I love this! I use it before applying liquid lipstick to avoid it sticking to dry skin.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
My first time using a lip exfoliator, I didn't know they existed! It goes on fairly easily and wipes off easily. It does leave behind a bit of a mint taste- which is not my favorite. Glad I got it in a influenster VoxBox to try!
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
This product is great, especially for those on a budget! Most lip exfoliators can be super pricey but this s one you can buy in a drug store that does the job. It's quick and easy to apply and makes your lips feel super smooth all day- especially useful in the upcoming harsh winter months! I definitely recommend this product for anyone with issue of dry skin/cracked lips/ or just wanting to add some smooth shine!
Julisa V.
I bought this because I always have chapped lips and it was cheap and if it didn't work who cares since it's a couple bucks. But it worked!!! 2 yrs later and I still use it
angel s.
When i forate tried this product out, i was so confuse with the packaging because most lip srubs come in a litttle jar. But i once i tried it out it exfolliated my lips pretty well. And for me i always have pretty dry lips but it doesn't last long on the lips but that's okay because i put a lip balm after i exfolliate my lips anyways. I love the scent of the lip exfolliator, smells like mint. I can use it on the go without dealing with a mess like most lip scrubs. Ohh yes this isn't messy because it's shape in a lip stick form. I would buy this product and recommend this product too.
Tatyana S.
Honestly, I got it at the right time my lips were peeling so bad, that I was starting to become irritated but when it arrived I immediately used it and it's great I would recommend this to anyone who has dead skin.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes from Influenster. I received the Mint Maniac. I absolutely loved it. I have never used a lip exfoliator before, but it's easy to apply and really did make my lips feel softer! Definitely a must-have for these colder dry months!
Kelsey S.
I got this product in a vox box but I love this exfoliating lip stick it work extremely well to get all the dead skin off and I love the way it taste and smells minty and has a really nice sleek packaging
Christel J.
San Diego , CA
I received this E.L.F. lip exfoliator free from @influenster and @elfcosmetics for review. I like that it comes in stick form for personal use, but as a makeup artist, I'd like to share that you can also use a palette knife and offer it to your clients to prep their lips during this cold, dry-lip season. I used this on myself and the first thing to know is you don't need much. Just rub it on your lips and massage into your lips in a circular motion with one finger to exfoliate. The minty flavor is pretty sweet and mild, so I like it a lot. No burning sensation or anything. When I remove it, my lips feel really soft, and this needs to immediately be followed up with a good moisturizing lip balm or my lips dry out and have the same dead, dry skin issue as before. At a very affordable $3-5 per stick, which will last you a while if you do it right, it's worth reaping the benefits of silky smooth lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?