5 colors available

Kris L.
Kris L.
Rincon
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Es buenísimo en todos los sentidos ya que humecta mujer bien y es un buen exfoliante para los labios realmente cumple con su trabajo Me encanta ❤😍
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I always have this lip scrub on hand. Its shaped like a lipstick which makes it super easy to use. No mess and rubs off easily once you are ready to apply your lip color. I got this at Target and would recommend it to everyone!
Greidys R.
Greidys R.
Medley, FL
I LOVE this product!!

I received this product in my Elf Voxbox free for review from Influenster and Elf, all reviews are completely my own and 100% honest.

When you first open it, like others have mentioned, you need to scrape off the first layer to get to the scrubbiness, so don't be put off if it just feels like balm for the first couple uses if you choose not to scrape it. The scrub itself is very coarse, so you don't need to apply it with much pressure to get the desired effect. I really love that this is suspended in balm. If you want more moisture, you can always use the side of the stick, as it'll have a more balm-like layer like the top did when it was first opened. Also, the packaging. Love, the packaging! No sticking your finger in pots, or chance of dropping lumps of scrub everywhere. Super easy to throw in your purse or even a pocket.
Kimberley I.
Kimberley I.
Canoe Lake
Great for the winter when you get chapped lips, love the smell of it, it's perfect for an every day thing to carry around when you have dry chapped lips and it's very easy to apply on your lips. scrub and then apply lipstick! I would would buy more and it's very cheap and affordable!
Alisyn G.
Alisyn G.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I got this set at Christmas and I LOVE it! The lip exfoliator is great as a pre make up prep or even at bed with a face mask. The color is awesome and lasts about a half day, depending on how much you eat and drink throughout the day.
Falon F.
Falon F.
I love this product from Elf. Its pretty affordable too. The packaging is good. What I love about the packaging is that it has instructions. This was helpful for newbies like me.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
I enjoyed this product. It was a great price and I has a lot of product in it. The only thing is that there is not enough lip balm in it so when I use it I put on an other lip balm first. There are a lot of exfoliating balls in it that get away the dead skin but there is just not enough balm. For the price it was amazing and since I have so much lip balm I would definitely buy it again.
Zazil R.
Zazil R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips have never look better, i live in a pretty dry, to hot or to cold but nothing in between city and this help me keep my lips soft and mosturized, and for 3 bucks its a great deal!
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
This is a beauty must have!! Keeps the lips super smooth and healthy! It is easy to apply but it is rough so I recommend apply in circular motions. Apply a lip oil or treatment afterwards and your lips are selfie ready!
Anne-Valinda S.
Anne-Valinda S.
Ballarat
I get sick a lot and can't breathe though my nose so I get really chapped and dead lips. This product is a heaven send. Smooths and refreshes the lips to perfection. 10/10 will be buying again. ❤❤❤❤
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?