BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I first hear of this when my friend recommended it, i am the type to use blixtex for all for like that my lips could always look flawless. When u tried this i was amazed on how it picks up all the dead lip skin and also moisturizes your lips.
Alyse R.
Alyse R.
This works so well! After one use my lips felt softer and the dead skin was gone. My lips get really dry and crack, and this took the dead skin off and softened my lips. You just put lip balm on after to moisturize and your lips feel better than ever.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Planada, CA
I've tried the Mint Maniac and so far it has made my lips soft and luscious. I leave it on for a few minutes and wipe it off with a wipe. The taste of it is also delicious! Great for lips that are dry and need of moisturizing. I use it in my daily routine of moisturizing my face and lips.
Tal A.
Tal A.
You must read the instructions and do whatever it says because you need to put Vaseline on after exfoliating or else it will make it even more dry great product really makes softer lips!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Downey, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
E.L.f. lip exfoliatior love the price it works perfectly for the price. I would keep on buying it.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
I love this lip exfoliator it works amazing compared to the most expensive brands id choose this
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Ok so I totally hated this product when I 1st got it but I think I got a defective one. It was super rough and the little granules wouldn't even rub off on my lips. I scraped the 1st layer thinking this would help but it didn't. I tossed it out but then months later I saw the cinnamon scrub but E.L.F and I decided to give it one more shot. Loved it! E.L.F you redeemed yourself on this one.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love to use this nightly and it helps with the weather changes and the different environments I am in weekly.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I adore this product. I received one in a voxbox and I have used it almost every day. I have used other lip exfoliators before but this one worked best in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this item again when I run out of this one!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
So I am obsessed with this package. The price is perfect I bought it online and got it for a great deal. Their exfoliater line is amazing. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It does such a great job.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?