5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Renata A.
Renata A.
La mayoría de exfoliantes de labios funciona bien, este si es especial y me gusta, tampoco es que sea la maravilla del mundo aunque es un producto bastante economico
Julia S.
Julia S.
Haverhill
I absolutely love what this does on my lips, the only qualm I have is that it's so crumbly and can go in your mouth, it doesn't taste bad though so it's not a big deal. I use this and then moisturise my lips and then use the elf lip plumper.
Gladys T.
Gladys T.
Point Roberts, WA
Love this product. It works really well to slough off the peeling dead skin on my lips and the slight minty feel is great. I like that it exfoliates gently without feeling like it is ripping the skin off my lips. Can't wait to use this more especially through the winter when my skin gets dry.
Peace O.
Peace O.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This Lip Exfoliator treats and smoothes lips for a conditioned and revitalized feel. Gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin with our Lip Exfoliator! A sweet sugar and smoothing sensation, infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect.
Allale S.
Allale S.
I find it alright. Was super excited to try because it's cheap and received sooo many good review. Turned out to be just alight. The smell gives me a headache. The scrub is way too rough.
Aschante  E.
Aschante E.
Houston TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this lip exfoliator! I hate peeling lips and chapped lips so I use this and put my Chapstick on after even though you don't even need to. This product not only exfoliates it leave your lips smooth and moisturized! I can't even explain how happy this product makes me. And I got it for only $3 at Walmart I'm in love
Maryssa F.
Maryssa F.
Rural Manitoba
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this scrub! It smells and taste like sugar. It works great and is such a good price! My lips always get flakey so i love having this in my daily routine!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Such a great lip exfoliator. Amazing price for such an amazing product - and it smells and tastes so good!
Sandy Y.
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
This is a pretty good lip scrub but I wouldn't say the best. It's super convenient but it's a little painful without properly exfoliating. Also, if it gets moist, it loses effectiveness until it's fully dry. I like to use it if I have a tiny dry patch or flake but it's not my go to. I prefer the lip scrubs from Lush.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Halifax , Ns
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I tried this stuff for the first time today, and I am in love. I love how it's like a lipstick, unlike most scrubs that are loose and get all over the place. Also, it's a few hours later and my lips still aren't flaky, and usually the dry skin starts coming back within an hour. I think this is going to be my new go to. Plus, the cost is very reasonable.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?