BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
maggie k.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great product! Best thing I've found for my lips so far! Didn't hurt my lips at all, made my lips feel smoothr!
Elyse L.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this at night and love love love it. After I take off my makeup and wash my face, I apply this and wipe off with warm water then immediately apply a GOOD lip balm (the healing kind since my lips get so chapped). This helps my lips stay perfect all the time. Highly recommend it!
Samantha M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is great for winter!!!! I naturally have lips that peel and crack during winter months - which does not look cute under my favorite shades of lipstick.
This exfoliator is exceptionally easy to use - just rub it across your lips in a circular motion & wipe off any access sugary bits when you are done. So simple!
The smell and taste are also a positive - it's like a yummy brown sugar/coco butter smell.
I would definitely recommend trying this if you have peeling/dry lips & want your lipsticks/stain/gloss to look superb. :)
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
One of my favorite ELF products and lip exfoliators in general! I have backups for my backups! Does a great job of exfoliating your lips. Recently, while on vacation, I bought one in Wal-Mart that was so perfumy I couldn't stand to use it. I'm going to have to contact the company to find out if Wal-Mart receives something different or if they reformulated it. It seriously was awful. I'm hoping this formula hasn't been changed because I can't stand the smell/taste of it.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
A must for the cold winters in Minnesota! My lips can get really chapped when the weather gets colder (no matter how much water I consume daily) and this will be a lifesaver. It exfoliates my lips perfectly and does condition and nourish my lips, but I like to use my rosebud salve after I use the exfoliator to really condition my lips. Found at my local Target.
Kelsey L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Loved this product! Made my lips soft by removing all of the dead skin on my lips along with moisturizing them! Tastes great too (not that it really matters but is an added bonus)
Kacey C.
Saint Albans, WV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Tried this for the first time today and loveeeedddd it. It instantly made my lips soft and smooth. My lips still feel soft hours later.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have a bad habit of chewing on my lips and they get super dry. The e.l.f. lip exfoliator gets rid of all the dead, dry skin on my lips.
Brittany  .
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have pretty sensitive skin (as I have aged it has gotten more so) and this is gentle enough for me to use, but works great!
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this exfoliator. I have tried a few and this is the best one I have found so far. I use it once a week and my lips are soft and smooth!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?