BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
My favorite lip exfoliator! I own three!
I love using this at night before I put on a balm, and it's my favorite so use before I put on any lip color!

*This product was sent to me for free, but all opinions are my own.*
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells like vanilla bean and it really cute because it's packaged as a lipstick. Very affordable and does the job of exfoliating my lips really well.
Michelle S.
Absolutely perfect for the #winter #weather. My lips are usually dry, but the #exfoliator removes the #deadskin. Product doesn't leave a bad taste. Leaves it smooth and adds moisture to them.
Sydney K.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love this product so much! Even though it could a little more exfoliant it leaves your lips baby soft. Would definitely recommend buying!
Julisa V.
I bought this because I always have chapped lips and it was cheap and if it didn't work who cares since it's a couple bucks. But it worked!!! 2 yrs later and I still use it
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
I like this but i recommend using it ONLY when you need it. If you use it when your lips aren't dry, it can actually irritate them, at least it did for me. I like the minty flavor and how natural the ingredients in this product are. I recommend it for winter time.
Anna C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
It taste not only amazing but smells amazing and the smell lingers! This is perfect to put on at night for your nightly routine or in the morning to make sure your lip colors stays all day and looks the best it can be! Will be purhase this when i run out!
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
I love this! I use it before applying liquid lipstick to avoid it sticking to dry skin.
Claudia T.
Alva , OK
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it has a minty feel and I received it on my VoxBox . It definitely met my expectations for a product with good value and not pricey at all. I recommend it because it left my lips so soft and ready for the lipstick.
Anna B.
Morganton, NC
Literally makes my lips feeeel sooo good!! Makes them feel so soft and smooth! Great to use before date night ;)
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?