5 colors available

Sharina M.
Sharina M.
BOTA
Review for: Coconut, Rose
I really really really loved E.L.F lip products as it has a good scent and it is easy to apply for daily use. I highly recommend to you guys to buy E.L.F lip products as it is really good product and it has nice packaging. Trust me when you use it for the first time, you will buy it again! Same like me ;)
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Victoria
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is so cheap and does the job really well. The mint flavour is a little sickly but since you don't keep it on your lips for long it's not a bother. You can get different levels of exfoliation depending on whether or not you keep the product in bullet form (harder) or smoosh it onto your finger (softer).
Amanda Leigh B.
Amanda Leigh B.
Saint John , ['', '', "['', 'NB', '']"]
Review for: Coconut
Love this , The exfoliator isn't to harsh on your lips , it's the perfect grit ! And it works so good ! Only thing is it doesn't last long but I have yet to find one that isn't like that ! I would def buy this again in fact I just order 4 more to have stocked up I can't wait to try the pink grapefruit one
Juliana. M.
Juliana. M.
Bogotà
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Estoy asombrada con este producto! Me exfolia super bien los labios, ya que son muy resecos, me encanta que tenga vitamina E, siento que es el mejor aliado en estos casos, lo único que se hace es exfoliar suavemente y en un dos por tres se tienen unos labios divinos y provocativos, lo recomiendo!
Mara Jade M.
Mara Jade M.
Terrebonne
Review for: Other
J'aime bien cette exfoliant a lèvre de elf. Il a une bonne odeur de sucre brun je trouve il enlève vraiment les petites peaux mortes sur les lèvres. Par contre je le trouve très dur et les petites billes me font parfois un peu mal. Mais en général bon rapport qualité prix un 3$ bien investie !!
Codi B.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Other
Best lip scrub I have used lately. And it's super affordable and easy to get your hands on. Love how smooth and soft my lips stay all day after using this. The smell and taste is super nice that you just want to lick your lips all day.
Erin B.
Erin B.
New Liskeard
Review for: Other
I am SO in love this with lip exfoliator! I have not been able to find anything similar to it! I love how it is in a lipstick molded shape so it isn't messy, and you can easily take it on the go if you need to add lipstick to dry lips. It smells like brown sugar and is also very hydrating!
Justine C.
Justine C.
Pierrefonds , QC
Very good lip exfoliant for the price. Smells absolutely amazing and does a great job exfoliating the lips. The only downfall is that it dries out over time, however is still completely usable (you just need to apply with a bit more force). I would definitely purchase this product again!
Nour🇱🇧 E.
Nour🇱🇧 E.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is a pretty decent product, and I enjoyed using it before applying a drying lipstick. I found it pretty chunky, and hard to work with, but the packaging was easy to travel with, and kept my lips soft. I probably would not repurchase as it wasn't really what I need in an exfoliator
Marie-Frédérique G.
Marie-Frédérique G.
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit
Did you ever wonder when will you finaly find THE lipbalm that will make you believe in magic? I found mine. The lip exfoliator Elf is fabulous. Its offer in multiples fragrances, and it taste really good. I tried Coconut and Pink Grapefruit. Delicious. Even my boyfriend adopted one.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?