5 colors available

Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Was not a fan at all. Too bad though, I love e.l.f. so much! But this did nothing for me. Wasn't really moisturizing, didn't exfoliate, didn't help my lipstick go on any better. Boo! :(
Meriana I.
Meriana I.
Edmonton, AB
I just started using this product last week and I have to say I am impressed! For $3.00 this exfoliates your lips very nicely, it's not too rough on the skin and it leaves your lips feeling fresh and smooth! I bought mine off of elfs website, but I have seen them at wal-Mart! I totally recommend trying this as an inexpensive alternative!
Jade R.
Jade R.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am obsessed with this product. Works amazingly, if you want exfoliation with an amazing price, I highly recommend this product.
Maryssa F.
Maryssa F.
Rural Manitoba
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this scrub! It smells and taste like sugar. It works great and is such a good price! My lips always get flakey so i love having this in my daily routine!
Mekides M.
Mekides M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is a great little set. For around $5, you get a lip exfoliation and a lip color. The exfoliator is in sweet cherry flavor, and is a great lip scrub. It sloughs off dry flaky skin and makes your lips feel supple and moisturized. The lip color is in an easy to wear berry shade, has a nice, light formula, and comes in an easy to apply narrow stick.
Gladys T.
Gladys T.
Point Roberts, WA
Love this product. It works really well to slough off the peeling dead skin on my lips and the slight minty feel is great. I like that it exfoliates gently without feeling like it is ripping the skin off my lips. Can't wait to use this more especially through the winter when my skin gets dry.
Asieh S.
Asieh S.
Medley, FL
I received this mint exfoliator in my e.l.f vox box . The application at first felt like a lip balm but after the first layer rubbed off, I started to feel the sugar particles. It did remove the dead skin. The mint flavor made my lips tingle but in a good calming way. I would surely by this product again
Aishah R.
Aishah R.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I loove this soooo much and i always use this!!! I would recommend this to soooo many people!!
Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
HIGHLY recommended! The lip scrub is a quick and easy prep but be easy with it. Aggressive scrubbing will leave you with splits and blood! Just use a quick swipe and light rub with your finger, then wipe off. It helps the lipstick apply perfectly smooth and last forever...And with shades like this, you want forever.
Shafana K.
Shafana K.
I had been wanting to try the ELF lip exfoliator for a while and I finally decided to purchase one; I could not be happier with my purchase! It leaves my lips feeling so soft and less dry. I would recommend applying it before going to sleep and then wiping it off gently the next morning for best results. If you are looking to try a lip exfoliator for the first time or maybe you are looking for one that isn't too expensive, I would definitely recommend this one!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?