5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Emilie T.
Emilie T.
Longueuil, Québec
J'adore le produit. Il exfolie parfaitement .. à un léger goût sucré . Ne tache pas. Ne pue pas.. exfolie doucement...Et rend les lèvre douce
Dariany D.
Dariany D.
Panama
Aparte de tener un costo super bajo es buenisimo simplemente exfolia muy bien te deja una sensacion a menta en los labios
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
I really like this and is such good quality and not that expensive it did meet my expectations and came in nice packaging
Emily C.
Emily C.
Review for: Coconut

I've been wanting to try this scrub for awhile, but it was always sold out whenever I went to buy it. Finally found it in stock during a 50% off sale. 3 tubes for $1.50 each. Can't beat the price.

When you first open it, like others have mentioned, you need to scrape off the first layer to get to the scrubbiness, so don't be put off if it just feels like balm for the first couple uses if you choose not to scrape it.

The scrub itself is very coarse, so you don't need to apply it with much pressure to get the desired effect. I really love that this is suspended in balm. I've used potted scrubs before, and though they usually contain some sort of moisturizing oils, I always needed to apply a separate balm after I was finished with the scrub which means that if I wanted to use it on the go, I needed to carry 2 separate products. This scrub, for me, has just the right balance of balm to scrub, so I just need the one product. If you want more moisture, you can always use the side of the stick, as it'll have a more balm-like layer like the top did when it was first opened. I've used about 1cm of the product so far, and the consistency has remained the same.

Also, the packaging. Love, love, love the packaging! No sticking your finger in pots, or chance of dropping lumps of scrub everywhere. Super easy to throw in your purse or even a pocket.

For the price, especially during one of the frequent 50% off sales, there's really no beating the price. Yes, scrubs are easy and inexpensive to make yourself. But I still prefer the lipstick format, and if I were to make my own by mimicking the formula and packing it in my own tubes, I would definitely spend more time and money on supplies. For $1.50 (and it's definitely more than worth the $3 regular price as well), I would recommend adding it to your next ELF order.
LJ O.
LJ O.
Toronto, CANADA
I was intrigued when I saw this product in Rexall few weeks ago. A scrub in a classic bullet lipstick shape –genius! The only other lip scrubs I was aware of were the ones in pots where you had to dip your finger/ cotton bud into the product to scoop it out. I don’t know why, but the pots never appealed to me. I used to own a Lush lip scrub aaaaaaages ago and was not convinced with it. But I had to give this one a try as the packaging (and price tag) is far more convenient!

My first impression was that there was a very strong smell and I didn’t like it. It’s like a brown sugar/chocolate smell. Sometimes I’m pretty sh at pinpointing the correct smells, so if you have smelled it and you know what it is, please let me know. However, once I began applying the product onto my lips, I began to like the smell! .. Am I odd or what?I was so pleasantly surprised after my negative first impression.

Upon application to the lips, the product begins to melt immediately onto the lips revealing the exfoliating sugar grains. The grain, large in size mixes lusciously with the melted oil to create the perfect lip scrub. Rubbing the lips together firmly, watch the flakes of your lips dissolve. Then wipe away the exfoliating product and you are left with the residue which in turn, feels hydrating on the lips. To my surprise, there was a lovely taste to this product! Directions say to wipe it away but I know for sure many of you out there will definitely lick it off! The product after use looked a bit melted away.

Story Time: I remember getting my makeup done by a makeup artist in Cork before a photo shoot a few years ago. She used a Lush lip scrub on my lips. She applied it so sanitary with cotton bud straight from the jar. She advised me to rub my lips together then to lick them clean (that the product is edible). I don’t know why this memory stuck with me. I remember thinking ewh, eating something with all my flaked off lip in it. Yuk, NO!But, on the other hand I often bite/chew my lip..In the end, I didn’t eat the product off my lip. Nor did I eat the e.l.f lip exfoliator. I wiped it away! This might help you to get to know me a little better… and it may not!Anyways..!

At the end of the day, would I recommend this product? Yes. I prefer this packaging over potted lip scrubs. It leaves your lips feeling chap free and super smooth. Can you make this product at home yourself, the common argument with lip scrubs? Probably yes, but have you got a bullet lipstick mold handy? The reason why I really love this product is because it’s in the shape of a lipstick. I bought this product in Rexall, it was on offer for CAD$3.99. If you suffer from chapped lips and you want a quick, easy fix, go grab yourself an e.l.f Lip Exfoliator!

Hope You Enjoyed This Review!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
hamilton
I've tried this in both the original and grapefruit. The original was amazing at first, so gritty and moisturizing. But after several uses, the grit was mess prominent and the sick was very hard. You really have to push hard to get any use. It also tastes a bit off and I'm not into the brown sugar taste or whatever they use.During my recent Elf obsession, I decided to try it again with one of their new formulas and picked grapefruit. I'm so glad I did. It was much more hydrating and had finer grit that lasted throughout the stick. It even made my lips look red after (may be a sign of irritation but I don't feel irritated) which I was really feeling. The flavor is really strong on this and I licked it off while I didn't have a tissue, it tastes pretty good. This will not last long and it is going to be a staple for me for now on. Overall, it's not as effective as a jar lip scrub, like Lush makes. But it's super portable. The new formula lets you keep using it until you have brand new baby skin underneath. The packaging looks expensive and it's only $3. I'm going to be buying a ton of these and keep them around the house and in my bag. BUY THE NEW FLAVORS, NOT THE ORIGINAL.
haidy h.
haidy h.
cairo
Review for: Rose
This product is great for anyone and everyone. I have tried a good many different lip scrubs and honestly there is not much difference in any of them. However, this e.l.f. lip scrub is perfect for on-the-go use and to throw in your purse of makeup bag to keep with you. The price is also a major plus for the product and you really cannot beat it. It is very moisturizing and the smell/taste is not bad. There is like a waxy coating around the outside of the product so the first few times you use it you have to apply a little more pressure to get the best results but that is not a big deal for me. I also recommend applying a lip oil,moisturizer, or conditioner to your lips after using this exfoliator, as it does not provide long lasting moisture. Other than that this product is amazing to use before applying a lipstick or gloss to insure a smooth application. I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I will buy again!
Yenlimar G.
Yenlimar G.
Puerto la Cruz, FL
El exfoliante para labios de elf es un encanto. Me pareció que su presentación es muy linda y práctica. Es un producto que debe aplicarse con los labios humedos previamente, yo humedeci mis labios con un algodón y luego apliqué el exfoliante haciendo como circulos en los labios como por 2 min aproximadamente y luego lo retiré con el mismo algodón. El resultado me encanto porque dejó mis labios bien suaves a pesar de que estaban super resecos, eso fue algo que me encanto porque no pensé que el acabado fuera ese, otro punto que tengo que mencionar es que tiene un sabor como dulce, o sea, no es desagradable para nada. Le doy sus cinco estrellas porque es un buen producto que lo recomiendo.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I've used a few products over the years for exfoliating my lips and this has been one of the stand out products by far.

First off, it smells amazing.

Secondly, the amount of product you get for the price can't be beat.

Third, the overall outcome after using this product is absolutely mind blowing.

You do have to be a bit careful to make sure you get enough of the balm in with the exfoliating beads or it can tend to be a bit harsh on the lips. However I find that if I use the tip to get some of the exfoliating beads on my lips, then use the sides to get some extra balm, it does a fantastic job.

This will be a long used product in my house.
Giannina Chantal C.
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
Review for: Other
It is an exfoliant that has a very peculiar presentation, since it seems at first sight to be a lip, but inside is a lip exfoliating, very curious the packaging very nice and easy to carry with it, very practical I like quite a lot. Exfoliate super well the lips have to be careful not to apply it with a lot of force since the exfoliators are somewhat hard but they really work very well, especially for people who suffer a lot of skin lifting lips like me, this will help them Enough with that, and especially after wearing it put on a good lip balm, exfoliation I always do it during the nights and only two to three times a week as needed.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?