BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Melissa Q.
Bonne Terre, MO
I have bought this product before in the brown sugar flavor. I received mint this time and absolutely love it! It's scrubs and leaves your like so soft and refreshed!
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with this product ... It is really amazing because it cleanses, moisturizes and makes your lips soft ... The lip exfoliator is totally easy to use and works absolutely ... I received this product in an influenster ELF voxbox. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...
Kayla F.
Meadowview, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Good product for not a lot of money. Pleased with the exfoliation during the winter when my lips become chapped.
Rachel L.
Make my dry lips feel like they had life again. Surprised something so cheap can do such a great job
Alanna J.
I like this product! The grainy texture does the trick to get my lips nice and soft! I also love the mint smell and taste to it. It's very easy to use - I use it almost every night! I definitely recommend.
Antonella G.
So... still trying to get used to this... it is a good product, makes your lips soft, i just don't get into exfoliators much anyways just because my lips are usually moist. I recommend to try.
Mirielys P.
When I saw this exfoliating lipstick in my VoxBox I was so excited because i have heard great things. I tried it and I must say that I absolutely love it. It's not too grainy that it hurts my lips, it's moisturizing which I love especially after those long wearing liquid lipsticks.

I received this product free/ complimentary for testing purposes.
Hannah B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love it! I think it exfoliates amazingly, mine did break a little but I think that actually made it work better! also it is very moisturizering
Rosie M.
These dry winter month always have my lips cracked and peeling. This elf lip exfoliator helps me remove the dead skin and keeps me kissable.
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
Got the Mint E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator and I love it! I use it un my MAU jobs for my clients. Its not too rough and works for all types of skin. I love it! It also tastes great and not like oil like other lip exfoliators! I have already recommended it to 5 people and they're also all over it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?