BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Camey P.
Camey P.
Plantersville, MS
Absolutely loved this! It reminded me of my lip scrubs that I use. It worked great. I liked the cute little tube it came in. For the price, it was a good deal, to me. It's easy to apply and makes your lips feel fresh and the dead skin no longer on them
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best lip exfoliator I have ever used! I use it daily because my lips tend to get dry very easily. It removes all the dead skin and makes my lip so smooth. Like silk! The smell and taste is like the icing on the cake! Another one of ELF'S best products!
Anne E.
Anne E.
I am usually very lazy about exfoliating, especially my lips. This product is SUPER easy to use (the crystals dissolve and the taste is great) and works well. Plus, it's incredibly affordable! I tried the mint flavor, but have ordered the rose as well.
Samatra C.
Samatra C.
Mabank, TX
This product creates the softest and most kissable lips that you've ever felt. My Husband was very pleased at the tenderness that the exfoliate brought out. I own so many ELF products that it is ridiculous, but they are definitely one of my favorites!
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Ive heard so many good things about this and was so excited when they sent it in my elf voxbox. I love the minty flavor and smell and how baby soft it leaves my lips. Also love how the bottom of it pops off and is a minty lip gloss/ more exfoliator!!!
Victoriana R.
Victoriana R.
I am a huge fan of e.l.f. products as I have yet to be disappointed. This lip exfoliated is one of my favorites from e.l.f. Cosmetics. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this to others looking for a good lip exfoliant.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I love this product! I like the design; how it's shaped like a lipstick that you can just put on without getting your hands messy. It smells nice and feels cooling once on. It does a good job of getting rid of dead skin and making my lips feel smooth.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
OMG I love this product. I personally think this product is one of Elf's best products they have out. The packaging is so sleek and cute. This exfoliant makes your lips feel so good. I ave the mint flavored one and It leaves your lips feeling so soft!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so excited to write this review! I always wanted a lip exfoliate for the times I didn't want to use a lip scrub. It can get kind of messy. The elf lip exfoliant was perfect! The minty flavor added on to the spa-like treatment. Highly recommend it!
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
I was so thankful to receive this product in my most recent VoxBox! It has a light smell, the perfect texture to exfoliate dead skin without being too rough, compact, and easy to use. I would definitely invest the small $3 to buy it when it runs out!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?