BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Bailey M.
I don't love this. I did use the mint so I think I want to try out the original just to see if I like it more.

I feel like I like it for the first use or 2 but over continued use of don't like what it does to my lips. I just prefer to use a really hydrating lip balm like the nivea. I will continue to use this but really only for occasional use.
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Don't bother with pricey brands like Fresh for a lip scrub – this is all you need! Wet your lips with some water and scrub. Then just wipe with a towel and dry the tip of the scrub. Your lips will feel smooth and seem fuller thanks to exfoliation in a matter of minutes. It's affordable and easy to use!
Stephanny M.
Excelente! Realmente sientes como tu labios quedan libres de impurezas luego de que te lo aplicas. Además, rato después, deja tus labios muy suaves. Es perfecto para aplicarnosla al finalizar el día cuando nuestro pintalabios nos deja residuos y piel reseca. Altamente recomendado
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This lip product is good because I could taste it and use it before my lipstick application. The scent was very strong and made my lips feel so soft. It made my lipstick application look so much smoother and lighter. After using this product my lips felt more moisturized and not as flaky and dry from the weather. This fits very well in my purse and I would buy it again. It is at such a reasonable and affordable price.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
These lip scrubs are to die for. With a traditional lip scrub you usually have to apply it with your fingers, and I find that I miss most of the product when I apply it this way. I love how much control I have with these because it looks like a lipstick from the packaging. The coarseness of the exfoliator is just right and it never leaves my lips feeling dry. This product is only 3 dollars, so I definitely recommend this!!
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
I LOVE these exfoliators. I think the packaging in these is unique vs. the ones in the little tubs. The lipstick like packaging makes the whole process faster and it makes my lips super soft. I was sent the mint one by Influenster and I absolutely love it. I've gone through about 2 of the original ones.
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
Review for: Rose more...
When I was in Minnesota this was a lifesaver! It's a well known fact that winter weather can lead to chapped lips. In minnesota its winter for nearly 7 months of the year. I love to wear a simple makeup look consisting of just mascara and lipstick but my chapped lips were ruining the look! This little baby came along and made all the difference in my lipstick application without being too rough my sensitive lips.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I have just tried this product for the first time and so far, I love it. Every few weeks, the same spot on my lip gets very dry and peels a lot to the point that it's painful. I've only been using this for 2 days, and my lips already feel better. The scrub-to-moisture sensation is superb.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
This does a great job of exfoliating and I love that it comes in a bullet rather than in a jar. I feel like the jars are so messy and it can be gross trying to get the product out. This is just quick and easy to use and I really like that I can just leave it on my vanity and grab it before I do my makeup.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
I bought this in Rose and it's a sweet subtle smell and exfoliates so well. And it's so convenient and mess free unlike the lip exfoliaters that are in lipgloss tubes or little tins that you use your fingers to apply. My lips stay moisturized and gets rid of all that yucky stuck on dead skin. Makes them look and feel very healthy.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?