BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica S.
Miami
This is great for a quick lip scrub before and after a liquid lipstick. It is convenient to have the scrub in a lipstick tube as apposed to a pot that you have to stick your fingers in. The granules are rough enough to remove any dead or dry skin and the balm leaves your lips feeling moisturized and smooth.
Caitlin W.
I love this lip exfoliator! It's inexpensive and the packaging is perfect for travel. I'd like to make my own lip exfoliator but honestly don't have packaging that works well to store it in. I have the pink one and it smells so good! I struggle with chapped lips, but love lipstick, so this is perfect for me.
Mariah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay this product works very nicely, as it really does make my lips feel smooth and soft afterwards. BUT the taste and smell of this product is so disgusting and intense, I try so hard to not get any taste in my mouth and really dread using it. If it weren't for the smell and taste, I'd give this 5 stars.
Juli Y.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip scrub! I use it at least once a week, since I've almost always got dry lips. But I definitely use it before I plan on using my liquid lipsticks. I love anything mint and this scent isn't too overwhelming. It's really easy to use, cheap, and easy to find! So I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've bought this product twice this year and the first one was not all that great but the second one is perfect and leaves my lips smooth and plush. It's much easier to use than a regular exfoliator given that it's in a lipstick form. I'd suggest this is you're looking for something to exfoliate quickly.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this product every 3 months. I absolutely love how inexpensive it is because it does an excellent job. I love the stick form so I don't have to use my fingers. The new formula is not my favorite because the sugar is too fine to do any exfoliating. But this original formula is great for the price!!!
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Rose
This stuff is amazing. Leaves your lips so soft and smooth, and ready for your lipstick or gloss application. It went above my expectations because of the price being so cheap I didn't expect to work as well as it did.... very much worth the money. You won't regret this purchase... your lips will thank you
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this lip exfoliator! I bought mine from the e.l.f. section at Target. I'm on my second tube, and will continue to buy this. It's super easy to use! Apply to lips, rub lips together, then wipe away with a wet rag. Lips are left feeling plumper and smoother. Amazing quality for a great price!
Caryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great one! Quick and easy to use and a great price! It leaves my list so soft and smooth. Grabbed this at CVS the other day and man I wish I had gotten this sooner! Makes all my lip stains, glosses and lipsticks look that much better!
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Rose
This was pretty good. It removed my dead skin when first started to use it. And I loved how I make my lips feel really good. But ones you use it more it doesn't feel too great. It uses more of the beads then the moisture. And I like it to be equal. But on the other hand I do like it and I love elf products
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?