5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Christine S.
Christine S.
Lorette, MB
I've used a few products over the years for exfoliating my lips and this has been one of the stand out products by far.

First off, it smells amazing.

Secondly, the amount of product you get for the price can't be beat.

Third, the overall outcome after using this product is absolutely mind blowing.

You do have to be a bit careful to make sure you get enough of the balm in with the exfoliating beads or it can tend to be a bit harsh on the lips. However I find that if I use the tip to get some of the exfoliating beads on my lips, then use the sides to get some extra balm, it does a fantastic job.

This will be a long used product in my house.
Giannina Chantal C.
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
Review for: Other
It is an exfoliant that has a very peculiar presentation, since it seems at first sight to be a lip, but inside is a lip exfoliating, very curious the packaging very nice and easy to carry with it, very practical I like quite a lot. Exfoliate super well the lips have to be careful not to apply it with a lot of force since the exfoliators are somewhat hard but they really work very well, especially for people who suffer a lot of skin lifting lips like me, this will help them Enough with that, and especially after wearing it put on a good lip balm, exfoliation I always do it during the nights and only two to three times a week as needed.
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac, Rose
I use a lot of balms and ointments to keep my lips soft, but I had never tried to exfoliate my lips before, and I wanted to try it because I've been wearing a lot of matte lipsticks lately. I was going to buy Tarte's lip exfoliator, then I saw this e.l.f. version for a lot cheaper and thought I might as well test the cheap products first and see if they work. I purchased the original version, which smells and tastes like vanilla. I think the key to this product being successful is being gentle with it - I can see how some people said it's too rough, but you just have to be careful not to scrub your lips too hard. I use it immediately before putting on a matte lipstick and it definitely makes the product go on smoothr. It actually makes my lips so smooth that my matte lipsticks kind of have a satiny finish instead of a dry matte look. Still looks nice though and doesn't affect the wear of the lipstick. I would say for the price, this does its job and is worth trying out.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Review for: Mint Maniac
This product really isn't nearly as impressive as everyone is saying it is. I've had it for over 2 months and have tried countless times to give it a fair chance but it just does not do the job for me. I like the fact that it is in stick form; it makes it easy and clean to apply unlike other lip scrubs that you need to use your finger with, but still, to get this to do ANYTHING you will have to rub with your fingers so it is kind of pointless. The flavour is good, but weird; isn't exactly like mint to me. This just isn't abrasive and scrubby enough for me! The Lush ones are a bit more expensive, however, they are so much better.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Dorado
Review for: Other
I have read so much about this and i finally found it at Walmart! This exfoliator is the best thing my lips has seen. It smells amazing! And it actually works!! When i first applied it i didn't feel like it did much but then i accidentally broke a little of the tip off and all these little things were coming out of it and i just put it on my lips again and magic happened! It was literally exfoliating my lips. I would recommend for anyone who has lips that dry off or that just wants smoother lips before applying lipstick. Keep in mind you have to moisturize your lips after using it.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Edmonton, Alberta
This product has taken my lip game up an extra 10 levels! I was always the girl that was biting off the dead skin on her lips (ew, i know) and I knew I needed something to exfoliate my lips. I tried out one of the containers from lush, the bubblegum one, but never found myself using it as I don't like to stick my fingers in products. This elf exfoliator is amazing because it comes in a lipstick format and is amazing for on the go exfoliating. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with dead lips. Just remember to moisturize after, as it can dry out your lips.
Tayla R.
Tayla R.
Dunedin
Review for: Other
I got this lip exfoliator in clear like a month ago, because I was intrigued that I finally found one that is shaped as a lipstick rather than just in a pot. I hated sticking my finger into a pot and having to scrub my fingers on my lips. I use this every night before bed along with lip balm and OMG MY LIPS HAVE NEVER LOOKED AND FEL SO GOOD. I feel like a brand new person and finally my lipstick doesn't look gross with dry patches! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Jen K.
Jen K.
North Vancouver, BC
So this is the 2nd night I've used this so now I can give it an honest review. I'm not gonna lie, I've never used a lip scrub before, so I obviously cheaped out on one. After using this for 2 nights I can see why the reviews are so good! I like the way that it is applied. I follow up with a thick balm for the night and in the morning my lips are baby soft and rejuvenated. I don't think I could use this daily as I feel it would chew up your lips. So far so good though!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Mint Maniac
An amazing product everyone NEEDS at all times!! You will not be disappointed with this little gemūüíé Mint Lip Exfoliator!! Found @walmartcanada for $3! This is such a great Lip exfoliator that does a amazing job at getting rid of dead skin and chapped lips!! The mint smells and tastes so good! It is a sweet sugar exfoliator infused with vitamin e, shea butter, & jojoba oil! Follow up with a nourishing lip balm and you will be good to go!! Recommend this to everyone!! Will keep repurchasing this always!! Yay ELF!!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I love this product. My lips always tend to be chapped and flakey during the winter and I'm never really able to find a product that hydrates my lips and removes my dead skin. I picked up this product not expecting any results but I was pleasantly surprised it kept my lips hydrated well removing all my dead skin. I would highly recommend
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?