BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
I love the new formula . It's amazing , definitely better than the old kind . It's good & I will continue using it !
Abby C.
Philadelphia , PA
Was hesitant to try these but after being sent it I'm in love. Never thought I'd get on the lip scrub train but here I am. Only reason it's not a 5 star is because you need to rub the stick on your hand the get the scrub started and also the mint flavor is a little gross
Caroline D.

This product is really great. I started using it when I was having issues with my lips being so dry I couldn't even smile without them cracking. My doctor recommended I use a moisturizer but that only helped so much. I saw this in a list on Buzzfeed and was able to receive this product from Influenster to try out! I was so happy I did.

I use this product after I get out of the shower. The warm water/steam from the shower softens the skin which is the perfect time to exfoliate. I gently rub it in circles on my lips then I dampen a cotton round with warm water and wipe my lips clean. Then I put on a lip balm/moisturizer and that's it. I prefer to use it at night before bed so I can slather on a thicker lip balm and let it sink in as I sleep but if you choose to use it before going out you shouldn't have too much of a problem. My lips turn a bit red but it goes away pretty fast.
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
I am using this product since i got it from influenster. I really like it because it is easy to use and it is cheap. It works pretty well and it is easy to find to buy. Worth a try. I would buy it.
Jessica S.
Orlando, FL
I love the lip exfoliator it removes dead peeling skin from your lips it exfoliate and nourish your lips in the end your lips are soft and smooth
Alanna R.
Columbus, GA
Great quality for the price. It has a subtle exfoliant and makes my lips feel great
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love this exfoliator for when I have that annoying shedding skin on my lips. It's not too rough and just enough of a grain that it doesn't hurt so you can do it as long as you want. The smell is good and it's super moisturizing on your lips but if you accidentally get it on your lips it taste like Splenda lol overall a great product just dislike the sweetness in it but still use it and will recommend to everyone!
Tori L.
This i wasn't to impressed with unfortunately. I was probably the most excited about this one in my vox box but I was so disappointed! For one I didn't like the scent at all and I didn't like the fact that it came in the lipstick tube, I personally prefer a lip exfoliant that loose so i can take as much or little as I want. I felt like i had to keep rubbing the tube over my lips hundreds of times to get the result that I wanted. I usually use something like Glamglow's lip exfoliator which I still prefer over this. I guess it just didn't have the results that I wanted to see from it. I would still recommend to give this a try everyone is different and likes different things
Anissa G.
I have super dry lips and have tried many different brands of lip exfoliators. This one is a much better deal for your money. You can use this with a toothbrush and scrub until the skin comes off. After I apply aquaphor to hydrate and I leave it on over night. It's a must buy- don't waste your money spending more than you have to!

Sandra D.
Orange Cove, CA
I've never bought a lip exfoliator and I received this one from elf to review from the elf voxbox and I loved it. I've been missing out for years! I will be purchasing more. Leaves lips incredibly smooth. I feel like my liquid lipsticks apply much smoother due to this exfoliator.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?