5 colors available

Arik ะ”.
Arik ะ”.
Montreal
Review for: Coconut
Great and gentle on lips. Helps to remove dead skin and highly pigmented lipsticks. Has a nice smell.
Angelis M.
Angelis M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This e.l.f. lip exfoliator is one of the best ones I've tried. Apart from being totally awesome for your lips, it's extremely affordable! It's a definite repurchase!!!
Noheli M.
Noheli M.
I used this product many times but I don't really like the flavors on the lipstick so that's why I quit using them.
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
omg๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ปI really love this product ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ‘ŒI can't imagine my life without it๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’žIt has so good quality๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Cochrane, AB
Great exfoliator for a great price! I use it before I put on a liquid lipstick and it does a great job!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
kitchener
Review for: Sweet Cheery
Leaves lips feeling nourished and takes away all the dryness. Would recommend as the price is fair
rosani t.
rosani t.
penuelas, Puerto Rico
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The exfoliate the lip with the product elf, is super good tea leaves lips soft and ready to use lipstick of your choice and you lasts longer and is best price
Sofie J.
Sofie J.
I really doesent help me at all, i didten really Feel That Nice om My lips and i Will not even use it again
Annaire Z.
Annaire Z.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
te deja los labios muy suaves queda un bonito color muy hermoso huele muy bien demasiado bueno lo recomiendo
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Halifax , Ns
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I tried this stuff for the first time today, and I am in love. I love how it's like a lipstick, unlike most scrubs that are loose and get all over the place. Also, it's a few hours later and my lips still aren't flaky, and usually the dry skin starts coming back within an hour. I think this is going to be my new go to. Plus, the cost is very reasonable.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?