BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Michelle B.
Maspeth, NY
This product is really awesome, make my lips so soft after use it and smells really nice. I love it. I receive from Influenster but I definitely will buy it after I finish mine.
Jill E.
I was needing a lip exfoliator so this came at he perfect time. It's not too harsh but gets the job done. A new fave!
Tiana F.
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. I'd never used one before receiving the elf voxbox. It's super easy to use...rub on your lips and you can feel the dead skin vanishing. It left my lips smooth and prepared for lipstick. I'd highly recommend this low-cost product and would definitely purchase again!
Kerry H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
While I love ELF products this isn't my favorite lip exfoliate. If you're looking for something to exfoliate like a classic sugar scrub would, then you will be disappointed. But if you want a lighter exfoliation that you won't have to wash off when done then this is a good option.
Brooke C.
Baltimore, MD
I literally love this elf lip exfoliator especially with this cold weather causing my lips to get chapped this is my go to before applying any other product to my lips it's exfoliates my lips perfectly & makes applying any lip product to my lips go on so smooth I love it & would defiantly recommend this product & for the price u defiantly can't beat it!
Moriah M.
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. With the weather change my lips have been cracked and peeling and this helped smooth them out and look kissably soft again. I wasn't sure I'd be a fan of this at first but after the first use my mind was changed! I will use this product over and over again.
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
Okay so I love the Mint smell and flavor of this product. I love the feel of my lips after as well. I will be buying this product. Thank you influenster for this product. It met every expectation. It is AMAZING that is for sure. I will recommend it to others.
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
I received the mint mania exfoliating and I love it. It has a wonderful flavor and makes my lips so smooth and full. I definitely recommend this!
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
I am using this product since i got it from influenster. I really like it because it is easy to use and it is cheap. It works pretty well and it is easy to find to buy. Worth a try. I would buy it.
Marissa A.
Princeton , WV
I received this in my latest voxbox to review and I'm a big fan! It's really helpful in removing dry skin on your lips! My lips feel so smooth now! The scent isn't too strong either! I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for a lip exfoliator and doesn't want to break the bank! Great value!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?