BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
This product is pretty amazing! It really does the trick of making your lips extremely smooth and moisturized before putting on a matte lipstick. The only critique I have is that the taste is off putting after you wash it off, and it's a little greasy on the lips. But for the price? Amazing.
Cynthia S.
Lipstick like packaging, makes it easier and less messy to use. Scent and sensation is given by the flavor, mint and it's a mild tingling sensation. Feels kind of grainy but it's gentle on the lips. For me it removed some dry skin off. Look at how smooth and nourished my lips appear! They feel revitalized. Plus it's beneficial for you because it's infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils. However make sure to follow up with a lip balm. I for one don't have another product to compare this to, so I loved this product. Leaves you behind with a perfect canvas to apply a beautiful lip color.
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Love love love this product. I've used quite a few lip exfoliators but this being in a stick was the best yet. I would highly recommend this product because it beats out all the others I have used.
Karissa N.
Its a great exfoliator with a wonderful smell. I find it useful right before i put lipstick on so it will go on smoothly and look flawless.
Danielle M.
Love this! It works great for removing dead skin from your lips and making them super soft. It doesn't smell or taste bad either. Just make sure you use a very moisturizing chapstick right after you use this.
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
I could literally eat these ! I love the both of them the original is my go to but now I am obsessed with the mint ! So easy to use and take the dead skin right off I hope elf comes out with more .I received this product complimentary of influenster for my review .
Cori B.
glassboro, NJ
I do like the lip exfoliater. You do have to rub it across your lips several times to get a nice exfoliation.
David G.
Davenport , IA
Omg love love love this product was sent to me by influenster an I love it it's a good price an it takes off all the dead skin on ur lips I have had th product 2 times before it was sent an I was just happy I received it I highly recommended
Bryanna W.
South Bend, IN
Great for winter months when my lips get really dry and need some help. Makes them feel smooth and refreshed!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I have been using this for about a week and I love it it takes the dead skin off your lips and the minty taste is a plus. I use this before I put on matte lipstick. Great product
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?