5 colors available

How to use:

Heather M.
Heather M.
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit, Sweet Cheery
Never am I without this. I use it every morning and my lips have never looked better.  All the flavors are awesome. A must have in my routine.
Dessy L.
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I think it's convenient to carry around as opposed to making your own sugar scrub it works very well and I like the way it is shaped like a lipstick
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love yhis product. when I received this product it was broken. I reported it to ELF they were great sent me a new product right away. I live the smell and taste of this product. tastes like vanilla and brown sugar. removes dead skin and leaves a nice polished lip. works great at smoothing fine lines on your lips.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Unforgettable
Unforgettable
Review for: Other
Muy muy bueno me funciona perfectamente y por esos días de cabina tan locos de clima te ayuda te los exfolia bien y hasta te los hidrata, muy bueno
Durre S.
Durre S.
ABU DHABI
Oh yeaaa!! One of my fav exfoliator... it really exfoliate the dry lips and give a smooth texture... it is just like brown sugar scrub❤
Dolly M.
Dolly M.
Coquitlam, BC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
While doing some over the counter review purchases I noticed this exfolliator and my lips have been so dry with the summer weather that I gave it a try! Again Elf brings a great product to the masses at a price point that you can't help but love!
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Doral, FL
I like to use while I'm applying my make up so it removes all the seas skin from my lips and after I finish then I apply my lipstick.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Welland
This smells amazing and does the job of exfoliating my lips. I had to work with it to get to the sugar when I first used it though.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Review for: Coconut
LOVE! Great to help with dry summer lips. I would use this then apply Vaseline at night and wake up with the softest lips! Highly recommend!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?