BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mandy H.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this! And you certainly can't beat the price. The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes using the product very easy.
Marina P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes it much more convenient to use. It tastes great and works really well!
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have already bought 2 of these. These taste and smell great. They also remove dead lip skin cells very well.
Nicole
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
When my beloved Body Shop discontinued their Lip Scuff, I searched for a comparable product. I found this, and it actually exceeded my expectations! Perfect for removing the dead skin, yes, but also delightful in flavor and top notch for priming your pout for a dramatic lip stick. Excellent product!
Ayah L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like how the exfoliator is in a stick form. Perfect for on the go. This works wonders on my skin. After using it for the first time, my lips felt very smooth and soft. I recommend topping it off with a lip balm as you would to moisturize your face after exfoliating. And if you want you can put whatever lip products you want. There isn't a color when you use it, but there is a perfume like scent when opening.
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Bought this because of all the good reviews and the first coupel times I used it, I loved it.. After that it is horrible.. Its too gritty and no moisture is added.. Its like sandpaper.. I'll stick to POSH lip scrubbers in the future
Lacey B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have the worst lips in the history of lips. I decided to give this a try and my lord... this stuff is absolutely amazing! Definite buy if you have lips like mine!
Erica N.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I loved this it was so convenient to exfoliate my lips. perfect in winter to fix dry lips.
Alejandra S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff so much! It does have a sweet aftertaste but it works really well on removing dead skin and keeping lips moisturized.
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best lip exfoliater I've ever tried!!!! it gets rid of all the dry flakes AND moisturizes it makes my lips feel so healthy and smooth
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?