5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Valley B.
Valley B.
I love this exfoliatior, it is perfect and even tastes super good! Not that you're supposed to eat it, but it IS on your lips lol

It's lovely and works wonderfully, leaves your lips super smooth. Plus, you can take it wherever with you so any time your lips feel chapped you can go ahead and scrub!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this everyday and now could not live without it. I use it first thing in the morning and then put on lip balm before applying lipstick or gloss. It is easy to use and I love that it is in a stick and not one that you have to dip your finger into. It is also very affordable which I love.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
I use this everyday while doing my makeup. It's so cheap and just as good as any high end one. I love how it's in a lipstick form and not in a little container like a lot of lip exfoliators. It's good for if you wear a lot of matte lipsticks also, your lips are so smooth after using it.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
I've had this product less than a week and I'm very happy with it. Good price point and good results.
The first night i used it I followed up with my EOS lip balm. Second night I used it with Rose Salve from Bath & Body Works and love the results. That will be the combo I keep using.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I always have this in my purse! I've been using this for a few years now and am always happy with the outcome. Especially in the winter, when my lips get horribly dry. Thankfully, I can easily pick one up at pretty much any drug store. Seriously, one of my favorite products.
Ibelka C.
Ibelka C.
Sto. Dgo.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I tried this and i'm pretty sure that they were one of the best cosmetics when we talk about lips, they give you a perfect lips, and your boyfriend will never resist if he is going to kiss you because you will look awesome and your lips are going to seduce himn
Maria C.
Maria C.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Great price. This an amazing deal that everyone should take advantage of. You can buy it anywhere,on line or at Walmart. It has surpassed my expectations. It is long lasting and not sticky. It is my new favorite prodfro e.l.f.. would recommend.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is such a nice lip exfoliator and I love that it comes in a tube so that I don't have to use my fingers. There's no real scent which isn't really a negative or a positive. It's super cheap which is nice and I would recommend it to anyone.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Fort Erie, ON
Perfect for keeping your lips kissable! Using lipstick every day can really dry out your lips. Using this exfoliate every night really smooths them out. Available at target for a couple dollars, this is a must have for your beauty regime!
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
Picton, ON
While the e.l.f. lip exfoliator works pretty well to get dry skin off the lips and make them soft and smooth. It has a very bad taste that is hard not to get in your mouth. That is the only downside to this product though.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?