BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rachel N.
I was really surprised at how much I liked this product! I did revive this in a Voxbox to test and it is really nice on my lips. It had a nice mint scent and I have noticed a softer touch to my lips after using. I really like that is also a lipstick because I can apply it easier than sticking my finger in a container.
Karissa N.
Its a great exfoliator with a wonderful smell. I find it useful right before i put lipstick on so it will go on smoothly and look flawless.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Don't throw your money away on the more expensive lip scrubs and lip exfoliators in tubes like I made the mistake of doing. This one is a THOUSAND times better. I didn't have the issue that others had where it was too balmy straight of the tube. Mine was straight up exfoliating the first time I applied it. I have lips that need to be exfoliated every morning and every night and this stuff is truly amazing. It leaves the perfect amount of balm on the lips afterward and has the perfect amount of "grit" to really get the job done. It's seriously out of this world and the price just puts it in the #1 spot for me. You will be hard pressed to find a better product. Period.
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
I am using this product since i got it from influenster. I really like it because it is easy to use and it is cheap. It works pretty well and it is easy to find to buy. Worth a try. I would buy it.
Sophie T.
For those of you who experience dry, chapped lips in the winter like myself this product is for YOU! This lip exfoliator left my lips feeling the softest I've felt! I would definitely buy this again.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love this exfoliator for when I have that annoying shedding skin on my lips. It's not too rough and just enough of a grain that it doesn't hurt so you can do it as long as you want. The smell is good and it's super moisturizing on your lips but if you accidentally get it on your lips it taste like Splenda lol overall a great product just dislike the sweetness in it but still use it and will recommend to everyone!
Anissa G.
I have super dry lips and have tried many different brands of lip exfoliators. This one is a much better deal for your money. You can use this with a toothbrush and scrub until the skin comes off. After I apply aquaphor to hydrate and I leave it on over night. It's a must buy- don't waste your money spending more than you have to!

Ada S.
Baytown, TX
Ummmm I'm not sure if it works like people say it does. I bought it a while back, used it a few times and never went back in the drawer again for it. I may be using it wrong but I'm not sure if you have to use it a certain way.
Lisa N.
AMSTERDAM, NY
I received this product for free and i love love love the lip exfoliator. My lips have not been this smooth during the winter season ever. I will be usong this product quite a bit
Tori L.
This i wasn't to impressed with unfortunately. I was probably the most excited about this one in my vox box but I was so disappointed! For one I didn't like the scent at all and I didn't like the fact that it came in the lipstick tube, I personally prefer a lip exfoliant that loose so i can take as much or little as I want. I felt like i had to keep rubbing the tube over my lips hundreds of times to get the result that I wanted. I usually use something like Glamglow's lip exfoliator which I still prefer over this. I guess it just didn't have the results that I wanted to see from it. I would still recommend to give this a try everyone is different and likes different things
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?