BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
North Branch, MI
Great size, perfect for travel since it's just a little tube. Great at removing all the dead skin that loves to stay in the winter! Fantastic price point, will certainly purchase in the future, as was given complimentary for review purposes by influenster.
Bri R.
Bri R.
I like this product. I wouldn't say it's a holy grail because a wet wash cloth exfoliates my lips a bit better. This just happens to exfoliate and give it a little moisture. I do not like the smell or taste because it is very waxy. However, it lasts a very long time, so for the price it's a good product to have in a makeup bag.
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
So in love with this lip exfoliator, leaves my lips feeling smooth ūüĎĆūüĎĆ I recommend it
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Vero beach, FL
This is my favorite!! I love how it feels on my lips and the mint tastes is amazing!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
I personally did not like this product because it made my lips burn. It was also a slightly weird color. It is a great product though. Easy to apply, I just have pretty sensitive skin and it was not for me.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Waltham, MA
This minty goodness has been my saving grace this dry, winter season. I love the mint scent and it's not too harsh on my lips unlike other mint products. It really helps keep my lips soft and lush and gets the dead, dry skin off. I would recommend this for anyone looking to keep their lips healthy!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
This product has me SHOOK. I love the scent, the texture and the outcome. I have chapped lips and this clears them right up. The scrubby beads stay on your lips so you can scrub them real good. You have to give it a try
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Bartow, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This stuff is amazing. My go to lip exfoliator plus it's super affordable. Leaves my lips feeling really soft. I love this stuff and I completely recommend.
Allison C.
Allison C.
This exfoliator is the best ever! And it's affordable. The scent is gives off and the hydration it gives my lips are wonderful.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Disclaimer: I received this product free for testing from Influenster.

This works very well, especially in the winter! I use it after coming out of the shower to really get everything off. I find it works best in a circular motion. Afterwards, I can tell a huge difference! I do it a couple times a week.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?