5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Doñna p.
Doñna p.
anaheim, CA
Really cheap and makes your lips soft and all that good stuff. Good for spying after you do your foundation, for a perfect hydrated look on your lips
angel s.
angel s.
When i forate tried this product out, i was so confuse with the packaging because most lip srubs come in a litttle jar. But i once i tried it out it exfolliated my lips pretty well. And for me i always have pretty dry lips but it doesn't last long on the lips but that's okay because i put a lip balm after i exfolliate my lips anyways. I love the scent of the lip exfolliator, smells like mint. I can use it on the go without dealing with a mess like most lip scrubs. Ohh yes this isn't messy because it's shape in a lip stick form. I would buy this product and recommend this product too.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Berwick, PA
Such a great makeup product for my dry lips! It lets me look and feel my best while I'm getting ready to go out! Its so easy to use and is even better than some of the more expensive brands that I've tried! It makes my lips feel so soft and is perfect to use before using a lipstick!! I would definitely recommend it to my friends!!
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
I got this lip exfoliator in mint. The actual balm has the mint color, but it doesnt have the minty flavor. the price is great for $3 , and it's a very mil exfoliator. The lipstick shape is GREAT!!! instead of the lip scrub, and it's very easy to apply.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I received this in the e.l.f Voxbox and I must say that I love it! I tried it the other day as directed and my lips are still smooth. I enjoy the mint as well. Very pleased!
Sandee J.
Sandee J.
Brooklyn, NY
Before this product, I used to manually peel dead skin off my lips.Ouch! So this exfoliator is a god send. It applies smooth and the grains arent harsh plus its minty! Thanks for my complimentary stick! Its a must have for the winter!
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
So in love with this lip exfoliator, leaves my lips feeling smooth 👌👌 I recommend it
Sara A.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
I received this lip exfoliator in my voxbox and I absolutely love it. I have already repurchased this during elf cosmetics 50% off sale! It's a steal price of 3 dollars and 50% off it was a 1.50! This is the perfect easy to apply scrub to peel off those dry patches on your lips! It moisturizes my lips and leaves them extra smooth. Perfect primer before ever long lasting matte lipstick! A must have for ever matte lipstick lover
Julisa V.
Julisa V.
I bought this because I always have chapped lips and it was cheap and if it didn't work who cares since it's a couple bucks. But it worked!!! 2 yrs later and I still use it
valerie b.
valerie b.
This was an interesting product for me. I've never used a lip exofilator before, but I actually liked it. It stimulates the nerves in those areas as well. It has a quite interesting minty aroma. I would recommend to people who have chapped lips often or just want smoother brighter lips.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?