BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
jailine L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I honestly love how smooth this goes on your lips!! i really think this made my lips very soft and it sure made it easy to put matte lipstick on which i loved! I also love how the lip exfoliator taste like mint which is one of my favorite flavors!! thank you so much influenster!!
Gloria V.
Lake Worth, FL
It's super affordable ! Actually gets the job done leaving soft lips and it taste really good! 😂😂
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this exfoliator. I have tried a few and this is the best one I have found so far. I use it once a week and my lips are soft and smooth!
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Absolutely love love this!! It makes my lips feel so good and not only that but after using it, it makes my lips look so much fuller! Definitely recommend!!
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE the concept of this!!! It made my lips sooooo soft. The packaging was really nice and it fits well in my makeup bag. It met my expectations of an exfoliator. After wiping this product off, I followed up with a simple chap stick and had the softest lips ever!! I received this complimentary from Influenster
Pricilla A.
I had actually never tried this product before and I was very very happy after first trying it out! It leaves my lips feeling very soft! I will totally continue purchasing this product alot more times!
Sandra D.
Orange Cove, CA
I've never bought a lip exfoliator and I received this one from elf to review from the elf voxbox and I loved it. I've been missing out for years! I will be purchasing more. Leaves lips incredibly smooth. I feel like my liquid lipsticks apply much smoother due to this exfoliator.
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
So glad to have gotten to try this!!!!! I love it so much!!!! Taste really yummy too! First time user but will purchase over and over! Thanks for letting me try it!
Sally S.
Columbia, SC
I never thought I would ever use something like this. It is incredibly awesome. My lips have also never been more smooth. It helps my lipstick look better and it has a minty taste so that is great! I would let all my friends try this!
Lily Z.
Love it. Really does exfoliate lips do to the grainy texture of the lipstick. Also moisturizes lips nicely
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?