5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Anna S.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
takes away dead skin and makes lips feeling soft, smells good, applys well. love it
Marlina D.
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ
I love the lip exfoliator because sometimes my lips get ready dry and a bit rough and even when I apply chapstick the chapped part doesn't want to come off. This exfoliator does a great job of taking that chap off and although it feels weird at first while applying it, it's totally worth it. The only thing I'm not sure about now is how to clean it after using it.
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
While I love ELF products this isn't my favorite lip exfoliate. If you're looking for something to exfoliate like a classic sugar scrub would, then you will be disappointed. But if you want a lighter exfoliation that you won't have to wash off when done then this is a good option.
Sandee J.
Sandee J.
Brooklyn, NY
Before this product, I used to manually peel dead skin off my lips.Ouch! So this exfoliator is a god send. It applies smooth and the grains arent harsh plus its minty! Thanks for my complimentary stick! Its a must have for the winter!
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
I got this lip exfoliator in mint. The actual balm has the mint color, but it doesnt have the minty flavor. the price is great for $3 , and it's a very mil exfoliator. The lipstick shape is GREAT!!! instead of the lip scrub, and it's very easy to apply.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love it! I think it exfoliates amazingly, mine did break a little but I think that actually made it work better! also it is very moisturizering
Tanisha J.
Tanisha J.
Radcliff, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Words can't express how much I love this product! Definitely in my top 5. I use it right after I brush my teeth (so my lips are still damp) wipe it off with a damp cloth and my lips are so silky smooth. I feel like it helps my Chapstick penetrate even better also. The perfect addition to your every morning routine.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I haven't used the sets but I have purchase these individually and I love them! The have great new variety of flavors for the lip exfoliates and a great color selection of the matte lip crayons. A lot of the colors are always sold out so grab em when you can .
Doñna p.
Doñna p.
anaheim, CA
Really cheap and makes your lips soft and all that good stuff. Good for spying after you do your foundation, for a perfect hydrated look on your lips
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
LOVE THIS! I had such dry lips with dead skin and this helps so much! I noticed quick results! I highly recommend purchasing it!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?