BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Anna B.
Morganton, NC
Literally makes my lips feeeel sooo good!! Makes them feel so soft and smooth! Great to use before date night ;)
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
I recently received the "Mint Maniac" Lip Exfoliator in an e.l.f. Voxbox and so far I am loving it! It makes my lips so incredibly soft and they look so much more alive! I love the smell, as well! I definitely intend on purchasing this whenever it runs out!
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
My favorite lip exfoliator by far, thus far. I love the smell, the way my lips feel afterwards, and the way it applies so smoothly. The packaging is adorable, looks like lipstick! First time user, and would most definitely recommend it to others. Thank you again e.l.f!!
Bailey G.
Live this stuff! I've always used the lush brand exfoliater. This stuff is just as awesome, less messy and way cheaper. So I would definitely recommend it. It's great when you just need to exfoliate your lips because they are chapped and is also great to use right before applying lipstick!
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Love the elf lip exfoliators. I got the mint one in a vox box for test purposes by I owned the original one already. I personally love the original more than the mint one because the original one has thicker pieces than the new ones. I like the rougher feel the bigger chunks give you but if you personally don't like that then then new flavored will be perfect for you because those are more of a micro feel.
Raven H.
Tampa, FL
This product is an absolute must for the winter season! My lips were beginning to feel dry and started peeling in a few areas. After one use of this product, it was if the peeling and dryness was never there to begin with. It left my lips feeling so soft and I will definietly keep this in my beauty bag. Also, you can't beat that $3 price tag.
Alexia H.
Wildwood , FL
I didn't know lip exfoliators like this was a thing lol. It's really affective and not to rough. Smells and tastes greats. Leaves your lips feeling super refreshed and soft
Donna C.
This is love! It doesn't sting your lips like other brands and it done still feel heavy, and I don't know if it's just me but I can tell I difference
Meghan M.
Independence, MO
I have never seen a product like this before I received my voxbox. My lips seem to always have dry skin on them, so this was a great product for me! It's easy to apply, especially since it's basically like a tube of lipstick!
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I had never used a lip exfoliator before but I really liked it. I received it free from influenster to review and I really like the minty smell of it. It looks so pretty and makes my lips feel better.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?