BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
I rceieved this product in the Elf Voxbox for free to review, all comments and opinions are mine. I really liked how this was a mint flavor, overall it was a nice exfoliator, it is very convenient and a nice ratio of balm and scrub. It is relatively cheap and has nice packaging so I would totally recommend.
Spectra S.
Spectra S.
W Sacramento, CA
I got this in my e.l.f. Voxbox and was super excited to try it. It has a mint flavor and really does a great job. I've made handmade sugar scrubs for my lips before but this is nice as it's easy to toss in my purse and take with me anywhere I might need it. Be careful using this before going into the sun though, make sure you use a lip balm with SPF or you can exacerbate your dry lips. Very useful overall!
Melissa a.
Melissa a.
Hackensack, NJ
this is amazingggg ūüėćūüėć. i love it so much because it enfliates my lips with the messiness of a lip scrub. the packaging it perfect because it's just like a lip stick but it's a scrub. i would recommend.
Evie T.
Evie T.
Perfect for cold weather! I live up north, where the cold can make your lips chap in the short amount of time you're waiting for a bus. This product is essential before using any liquid to matte lipstick like Kat Von D or Anastasia Beverly Hills. Be gentle with this, a little goes a long way!
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
I most for the winter! I have big lips and they love to chap as soon as a cold breeze hits. Even with good lip balm, I always struggle. This is a great way to keep your lips in line during the winter. I love being able to easily exfoliate my lips before wearing liquid lipsticks so they look perfect each time.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
This product is amazing! I love the flavor/taste of it! I feel like it gets all the dead skin off my lips! I received this product in my voxbox and will definitely buy more when I run out!
jillian s.
jillian s.
Buffalo, NY
I loveeee this lip exfoliator! I loved the minty flavor and I loved that it was in a lipstick tube. Usually lip exfoliators come in a tub and you have to use your fingers and it gets all messy so I love how easy this one is to use. My lips felt smooth and kissable after!
Daphne D.
Daphne D.
I love this lip exfoliator it's cost effective and easy to use. I love how my lips feel after definitely use it before applying matte lipstick. And I loved the mint lip exfoliator perfect during the winter time. Next one to try is cherry
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Jacksonville , FL
This stuff is amazing. I went out and got 7 more to put in my mua kit . I use this before lipstick. I let some balm sit then right before I do the lips I run this over it and bam! Beautiful lips. I wish they made it in pot form too!
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
This Elf lip exfoliating is amazing at removing dead skin off of your lips and also moisturizing them at the same time. It's a great price very affordable!0
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?