BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Anastasya P.
Little pricey for an exfoliant that you can make at home out of sugar and honey/coconut oil for almost nothing...
Tristen R.
Used it once, it was great. I would use it again. I recommend this product to everyone who would want to use it.
Myra B.
Review for: Coconut more...
An affordable product that does what it advertises. Removes dead skin and leaves lips smoother and softer.
Kels L.
I absolutely love this lip scrub and I like how convenient it is that comes in a lipstick tube and it works great
Clare M.
Kissimmee, FL
This helped smooth my lips! It was great for when  i wear my Liquid Lipsticks! Definitely a good value at only $3!
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
This feels like a high end item even though it is so cheap. I love using this before putting on liquid lipstick.
Keaton C.
Brookhaven, GA
Tastes and smells great and good at getting rid of dead skin on my lips! Useful to use before putting lipstick on
Heather S.
Milton, NH
Absolutely love this product. It really works my lips feel wonderful every time I use. Keep up the good work elf.
Allison K.
Review for: Rose more...
One of my favorite products! Love that it’s easy to use and it’s a daily use for me. Always makes my lips smooth
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park , CA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
Got these set for Christmas and I love it and keeps
My lips nice and moist the whole day and meet my expectations
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?