BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The first few times I used this, I was in LOVE. I threw away my tarte and Basin scrubs--it's so cheap, why would I ever spend more?? Then it sat for a few days. The next time I used it, I swear it was a different product. No sugar exfoliant came off, it was just like rubbing pumice on your mouth. It got very rough, coarse even, so quickly that I stopped using it. It became painful. I believe the balm (or whatever substance holds the sugars together) is intended to mold it, but as a result keeps it in place. Sort of a one-and-done. Not worth it. Too bad!
Denise T.
Hobbs, NM
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Smells good, tastes good, and feels good. I love this product. So affordable and works so well. I will be repurchasing this.
Marilyn c.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is such an amazing product for $3. I prefer this over the $10 lip scrubs from lush. After exfoliating my lips they feel moisturized using this. The product stick of it is easy to break but the container keeps it standing but I don't mind since the price is so affordable and the product itself is really good. Definitely recommend and will repurchase.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Hmm this is one of those love it or hate it products
I hate it way too rough on my lips
Sara C.
Birch Run, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I totally love this product. While some people complain about how the sugar can feel a bit rough on the lips, it just means you should proceed with caution. Don't press to hard and be gentle if you get to that point. I like that it really exfoliates your lips for you to then put on something really moisturizing, and it smells great. Also, the price is a definite bonus.
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this product I put it on in the morning after I wash my face and at night before I put on my eos. It does get rough after you use it a few times but for me I like that because I feel like it is really doing its job!
estefanni n.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Amazing exfoliate!!!! I love using this product before going to bed and before makeup. It helps if you have chappy lips, it smooths and makes your lips "baby soft"
Carly Paige Z.
Chesterfield, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This honestly works! I was skeptical at first but once I tried it I realized it makes my lips extra soft!
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff works great I just wish it came in a pot. For me it's more hygienic than scrubbing your lips with it in stick form. So I've started just taking a small chunk of the top and working it in and it works so much better! It also has some moisturizing properties you can feel after you rinse it off. My lips feel brand new after using this!
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is so useful in the winter when my lips get chapped. I use it then follow up with a good chapstick to moisturize.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?