5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
VERY AFFORDABLE! I usually make my own lip scrub but when I found this I feel in love! I use it every day and take it with me on the go it's quick and easy great for winter time for people who get a little crusty throughout the day! Sometimes I pull it out and people ask what am I putting on my lips and why is it brown! Then I explain it's a lip scrub by elf and I love it!!
Dalal A.
Dalal A.
Review for: Other
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator this lip exfoliator didn't met my expectation, one of the cons is when I open it the oils in it doesn't smell good, and the fact that the exfoliated lip cells could be stuck in the stick is not hygienic and you would be busy cleaning it after every use
beautystylemama u.
beautystylemama u.
TORONTO, ON
Review for: Other
This exfoliator elf sent me as a gift. I used it and i find it so good. It is really affordable and the final result is so good. I had brown sugar. It exfoliates gently give smooth touch to the lips. I really like this product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Review for: Mint Maniac
It's your usual lipscrub, with mint scent and a lot easier to use. Just like a lipstick you pass it on and you are done, a lot easier than other lip scrubs I've tried before. The result was almost instantly after the first use.
Regan S.
Regan S.
Ottawa, ONT
I love this lip exfoliator! It doesn't hurt the lips and it glides on like lipstick. Bonus is that it tastes good too! Super super cheap and it was better than I thought it would be. I'm planning on buying for flavours soon!
Corey P.
Corey P.
Calgary
Honestly e.l.f. is one of the brands that I will never be disappointed with . Everything that they put out seems to always make my opinion about them get better and better . I will always refer e.l.f. products to my friends .
Shaunna W.
Shaunna W.
Milton, Ontario
Love this lip exfoliater I find it works almost as well as lush's but for a fraction of the cost and it comes in so many diverse smells. I will deff be buying again.
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
I have the Mint Maniac lip exfoliator and I absolutely love it . It smells and tastes great and really does a good job of getting rid of dry patches on my lips . Always follow with a lip mask or balm to stay moisturized !!
great product! great price not messy freat for travel packeging is great does the job! bought mine at cvs the profuct does not last as long as i would like but for the price can't complain. I continue repurshising this!
Kati M.
Kati M.
Paradise , NL
This exfoliator is amazing!!! I got the mint one and it glides on so nice and makes your lips so soft!! Top it with some oil afterwards and your lips are perfect!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?