5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
Love this lip exfoliator! I use this. Write I apply any darker lip color to make sure that my lips don't look cracked with dry skin. There's a sweet small to it, it's totally nude and the abrasion is just enough to exfoliate any dry skin! Did I mention it's 3 bucks!?
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This a must have! It so cheap yet so great. It leaves your lips so soft and even softer when you apply a lip balm or chap-stick after. I always use this before I wear my lipsticks and it makes a difference, it leaves your lips soft all day which is always a plus! I highly recommend purchasing yourself one!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
This product works well to exfoliate dry lips, especially in the winter time. I tried the mint version and liked the taste/scent a lot. I deducted a star because the actual stick broke after only 3 uses. I can still continue to use it, but it's trickier to use when the stick is broken.
Dennielle C.
Dennielle C.
Altoona, IA
I received the mint exfoliator complimentary from influencer and I knew I was going to love it! It glides on smooth at first use than gets more course sugary gritty with later uses, which I love. It smells and taste like mint floss. I've had no issues with it breaking off thank goodness! I definitely will be buy this soon. Its handy to have for a quick exfoliation and easy to travel with and mess free!
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Leavenworth
I love this product so much. I tell you ever since I bought this product my lips feel like a new person lol
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm a big fan of matte lipsticks and at times it can be really drying on the lips. I like to exfoliate my lips every night after taking off my makeup so that I can have a smoothly put on my lipstick the next day. I really love how e.l.f.'s lip exfoliator is in a lipstick form so it's easier to use and scrub on the lips. The mint flavor gives the routine a refreshing feel and the scrub leaves my lips soft and smooth and free of distress. I really enjoy how well this product works and how inexpensive it is as well. I highly recommend this product to anyone who just needs a lip scrub that isn't too expensive. It does the job well.
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
I have it in the scent mint. It smells really good. I like how it is in a lipstick shape, it makes it easy to apply. It has the perfect amount of exfoliation for a simple exfoliator. It is a good product
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
I was so excited that I received this in my e.l.f VoxBox complimentary for testing purposes. I love this lip exfoliator especially the mint smell it really does exfoliate your lips to remove the dead skin this product leaves your lips so soft and supple I love it
Yadhira R.
Yadhira R.
I'm one of those that gets such bad lip problems during the winter! This came just in time in my VoxBox to help me get rid of any dead skin and just give a pamper to my lips. It works incredible and leaves my lips feeling awesome. A must try!!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
I had the perfect opportunity to try this product while on vacation in the Smoky Mountains- and it was a great product to bring with! It's super simple to use and it's packaged like a lipstick so that it's also simple to carry around. It removed the chapped-ness of lips, while re-hydrating them.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?