BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lexi B.
I love this product it really helps my dry skin on my lips I always you'd this before I go to bed and its not to hard on my lips
Samantha T.
Great invention! Love the convenience of the lip exfoliator in tub. I wasn't really a fan of the minty flavor but to each its own. I loved how soft it left my lips.
Lisa V.
Chino, CA
I absolutely love it so much use every time before I put on a mart color lips stick
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
This is perfect for smoothing out my dry chapped lips. It is coarse enough to get the job done but no too abrasive. I really enjoy the fruity scent and flavor.
Julie L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this lip exfoliator! It smells and tastes good. It has a minty feeling and really does the job of preparing your lips for lipstick, especially matte lipstick.
Camilla C.
I received this free for testing in a Voxbox. I LOVE this effective lip scrub, especially how convenient it is in a lipstick tube. Other lip scrubs I've tried have been messy because they come in a jar and need to be scooped out. This one works really well and you don't need to get your fingers dirty! It's not quite as rich and soft as other scrubs, but I think the convenience makes up for it.
Hanna-Lee M.
absolutely love this stuff. it makes my dry lips go to silky smooth! i apply it before bed time or before i'm going to wear lipstick.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
My favorite lip exfoliator by far, thus far. I love the smell, the way my lips feel afterwards, and the way it applies so smoothly. The packaging is adorable, looks like lipstick! First time user, and would most definitely recommend it to others. Thank you again e.l.f!!
Imani H.
This product is so good! My favorite exfoliant. It removes allK the dead skin from your lips. It makes your lips smooth. It's easy to use and very inexpensive. (I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes)
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product how smooth your lops feel after you have already exfoliated them at first it feels quit ruff but then its just like wow thats amazing
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?