BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alyssa B.
Rochester, NY
This was the first lip exfoliator that I ever used. It worked okay for me, but I ended up using it one morning and it ripped skin from my lip and made me bleed. I have since found other lip exfoliators that are a little more gentle.
Jessica S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really love these lip exfoliators as someone who wears a lot of liquid lipsticks it's definitely a much needed product. I had one of their exfoliators already and through Influenster I got to try the other, they're both fantastic!
Melissa B.
Castro Valley, CA
I wasn't a fan of this product. I liked the packaging and the way it smells however I feel like over exfoliated my lips and actually cracked my lips, even after I moisturized. It took me about a week to get my lips back to normal :(
Amy P.
I enjoyed having this i felt it worked well however I with the exfoliation bits were a bit smaller and that it would not have dried out so much. Over time the bullet dried out and was unusable. But while it lasted it worked out well
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have been searching for a decent priced lip exfoliator and bam I've found it. It was my first time using a product like this and wow leaves you feeling brand new. The packaging is pretty cool and blends in with all my lip products
Alyssa F.
I got this just last week, and I wasn't certain if I would like it. With elf, it's usually a hit or miss kind of deal. But I used it the other night and LOVED IT. The lipstick really works to peel dead skin. Plus, it smells AMAZING!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product. I was surprised because elf is not my favorite brand. This lip exfoliator is cheap. I purchased it at Target. I love to use it at winter time. The smell is soft and makes my lips looking good and smooth.
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Wonderful for winter months! I love the packaging and portability of this product! I use the mint flavored one and it is heavenly! It sloughs off dead skin and leave smooth, healthy looking lips! This is a must in my makeup drawer!
Rachel O.
This stuff really works! At first I was hesitant about trying it. I thought that it would mess up my lips or not get anything off. After just one use, you can see a huge difference where your lips are smoother without excess skin.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
I received this free from influenster and elf. The packaging is nice. I get really bad chapped lips in the winter. I tried this and it helped remove the dry skin. It is a bit rough on your lips though. So be careful when applying.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?