BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Karina R.
OMG! I have big lips, and it's so difficult keeping these bad boys moisturized and crack free. I worked in Manhattan, strolled by the Elf store and decided to pop in for a look around... I ended up coming out with three of these! The Mint,Shea Butter, and the coconut. I have to say my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE is the Shea butter Exfoliant. It smells great it's easy to apply and it keeps your lips hydrated and smooth like buttaa !
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
This product is so effective. It really scrubs dead skin off your lips and leaves your lips feeling, looking and tasting delicious. It is very easy to apply, I apply it just like lip gloss or lip stick. I have bought this product more than once and will continue to buy it and recommend it to others.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
Review for: Other more...
I love this exfoliator - bought it about 7-8 times already. I can see why some people don't like it - might seem too harsh - however I have dry and chopped lips and it helps a lot to remove the dead skin. It works for me, so I'm not even interested in trying other products much. I love the price too, inexpensive but really works for my damaged lips. The texture is quite harsh, so if you don't like real exfoliation you probably won't like it.
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
Review for: Rose more...
When I was in Minnesota this was a lifesaver! It's a well known fact that winter weather can lead to chapped lips. In minnesota its winter for nearly 7 months of the year. I love to wear a simple makeup look consisting of just mascara and lipstick but my chapped lips were ruining the look! This little baby came along and made all the difference in my lipstick application without being too rough my sensitive lips.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
I bought this in Rose and it's a sweet subtle smell and exfoliates so well. And it's so convenient and mess free unlike the lip exfoliaters that are in lipgloss tubes or little tins that you use your fingers to apply. My lips stay moisturized and gets rid of all that yucky stuck on dead skin. Makes them look and feel very healthy.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I have just tried this product for the first time and so far, I love it. Every few weeks, the same spot on my lip gets very dry and peels a lot to the point that it's painful. I've only been using this for 2 days, and my lips already feel better. The scrub-to-moisture sensation is superb.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
This does a great job of exfoliating and I love that it comes in a bullet rather than in a jar. I feel like the jars are so messy and it can be gross trying to get the product out. This is just quick and easy to use and I really like that I can just leave it on my vanity and grab it before I do my makeup.
Kristina S.
This is a favorite! It is a big rough on lips but does the job! I was reluctant to expect much from this but I tried this on chapped lips and they were better later that day. I've used this several times and really like it. I plan to grab another when this one is gone and I've recommended it to several others!
Brooke C.
Baltimore, MD
I literally love this elf lip exfoliator especially with this cold weather causing my lips to get chapped this is my go to before applying any other product to my lips it's exfoliates my lips perfectly & makes applying any lip product to my lips go on so smooth I love it & would defiantly recommend this product & for the price u defiantly can't beat it!
Angie S.
Selden, NY
Elf is one of my all time favorites. The lip scrub is amazing, not to harsh and leaves a buttery texture on your lips. I always shop at the online store I feel that is where you get most of the deals. But they also have been known to be at the dollar store. Highly recommend, great price and quality
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?