5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Paulina E.
Paulina E.
I really enjoyed this product. I got it a few days ago in my elf vox box and i cant wait to keep playing around with it. Its a great exfoliant and i could immediately y see the results. Finally the price is amazing so indefinitely recommend anyone to try it out!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I received this product in this months Voxbox for testing, when I first used the product I wasn't a fan, but it works great to remove the dead skin. I really like how it leaves my lips feeling after you rub it in. I recommend to those with cracking lip products.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very good and inexpensive way to treat your lips! We all deal with dry, chapped lips at one point or another & this bad boy takes the dry skin right off and moisturizes them. We can't have our matte liquid lipsticks looking janky! Definitely recommend!
Audrie C.
Audrie C.
Carlsbad , NM
I love this lip exfoliator! It is so easy to use and you do not have to worry about a jar and making a messing like other lip exfoliators. My lips do feel so much softer just after one use. It is very affordable and I do believe everyone should try this product.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I got the ELF voxbox and this lip scrub works really well. For the price point, definitely more worth it than the Fresh sugar lip scrub. It's finer and not made of sugar, so don't lick your lips clean after, but they will be soft if you follow the instructions.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Talk about a life saver. This winter has already become rough on my lips. And my lips always Crack and peel badly. Not this year! This truthfully has helped battle my dry lip issue 100%. I am thankful for my opportunity to test this product. And so are my lips.
Maribel S.
Maribel S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product!!! I never knew something this cheap would make my lips so soft. Its the best thing for those who use liquid to matte. Best $3 spent, i stack up on these 😁 I exfoliate my lips 2x a week. Its definitely a product i don't mind spending money on!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I love this lip exfoliation!! It's easy, quick, simple, effective and convenient!
It's shaped like a lipstick so the application of this is super easy. I just splash my lips with water, rub it in my lips, then wash off!
So easy!
Also this is very moisturizing!!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Noblesville, IN
Great product for smooth lips. It's super easy to use and it works great. This is the first time I have used an e.l.f. Lip product and I am definitely satisfied. Very affordable and I will definitely be purchasing it in the future. I also love the minty flavor!
Alex A.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I'm not a huge lip exfoliator person, however this stuff is amazing! It makes me lips feel smooth and does a great job of removing any dead skin. It's super easy to use and isn't very messy like I know other lip exfoliators are. You can't beat the price either!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?