5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Lagrange, GA
I received this product in a voxbox and i loooove it!! This is definitely something i will use often and will repurchase whenever i run out. I like how it took off any chappedness i had on my lips and how smooth and refreshed it made my lips feel afterwards.
I've always loved ELF lip exfoliator. I had only had the brown sugar one, I had no idea that they had another type. Was sooooo excited when I got in the mail the mint one. Absolutely in love with and it is defiantly better than the first one I had tried out.
Francelys R.
Francelys R.
Medley, FL
Exfoliate my lips amazing and you can lick it off when you're done! I always uses this before putting on Matt lipstick it always take the dead skin off my lips for a smooth application. This exfoliater is best one I've tried and I don't get my fingers olily!
Carina D.
Carina D.
I've only tried a couple lip exfoliators, but I really enjoyed this one. I liked how it was packaged like a lipstick instead of having to dip my finger on a pot. It's easy to throw in a bag, too. It does the job of getting rid of patchy lips and tastes good.
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Winterport , ME
Absolutely love the minty smell and taste. Gives your lips a tingly feeling that feels amazing. It is an exfoliator, so keep that in mind as if you use it too rough, you could draw blood. It's awesome for that it does and makes my lips feel soft and amazing.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Vista, CA
Oh my God yall, I am obsessed with this!! I spent the last few weekends in Vegas and my lips (and skin) dried out from that dry desert air! When I came home my VoxBox had come in the mail, I used this the night I got home, they feel so nice and rejuvenated!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
pinellas park, FL
I'm giving this a medium because honestly this is my first lip exfoliator. Seems well so far, you can feel the scrub and it smells nice. I do wish there was more of a scrub then balm. I felt like it didn't have quite enough to really exfoliate my lips well.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
Ive been using this even before the elf voxbox that i got and I do like it but don't like the smell so much (ugh!!) but other than that i love it and works perfectly for dead skin and before matte lippies! good price and super afforable and would buy again.
Chelsey G.
Chelsey G.
Houston , TX
I've never used a lip exfoliating before receiving this one for free in a Voxbox. It seems like it would last a while, but it isn't something I'll use everyday. I typically use a toothbrush to exfoliate. This does the job, but it's nothing earth shattering.
Briee F.
Briee F.
Fort worth, TX
I love this exfoliator and the sweet cherry one as well, I think the sweet cherry one is a little more moisturizing, so I use that one first and then use the original one to really exfoliate. If you have dead skin on your lips this will do wonders for them!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?