5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Sheylin A.
Sheylin A.
I really enjoy this exfoliants and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is really nice it works really good and makes your lips very softer it works very good at removing dead skin and I definitely recommend it .
Ami D.
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells like vanilla bean and it really cute because it's packaged as a lipstick. Very affordable and does the job of exfoliating my lips really well.
Carina M.
Carina M.
Kansas city, Mo
Exfoliates my lips very good!! One of the best I've ever tried! It sorta made them feel dry afterwards but if you put any type of lip balm it'll make it feel even softer :$
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Talladega, AL
This is definitely the best exfoliator I have ever used. It smells so good & gets all the dry skin off my lips.
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
These dry winter month always have my lips cracked and peeling. This elf lip exfoliator helps me remove the dead skin and keeps me kissable.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Waterville, ME
Does the job! Takes off the dead skin and leaves my lips smooth and ready for a matte finish! Days I forget to use it definitely shows. Can't beat it for $3.00. One of elfs best products. Recommend all the time.
Minnaleah M.
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
Got the Mint E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator and I love it! I use it un my MAU jobs for my clients. Its not too rough and works for all types of skin. I love it! It also tastes great and not like oil like other lip exfoliators! I have already recommended it to 5 people and they're also all over it!
Mili Rani R.
Mili Rani R.
Issaquah, WA
I AM IN LOVE... with this exfoliator! It made my lips rosy, smooth and I've tried every DIY lip exfoliator out there, including ULTA's and I was surprised to see how well this worked! Amongst all the products I received in the ELF Influenster voxbox, to review for free, this is my most favorite and the BEST in my opinion.

You can clearly see from the pictures how my lips turned from dull to full of life.

Anayeli M.
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee , FL
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. It made my lips feel so smooth and it was very easy to apply. I received the mint one and it is definitely my favorite. It met my expectations thoroughly and I would also recommend it to others.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really like this stuff! Gets all the dead skin off your lips and if yours are anything like mine you need products like this! I have used this product before I got it in my voxbox and I like it a lot!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?