BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
I gos this a few days and I use it and is amazing my lips look and feel very soft.
Zeenat M.
Knoxville, TN
This is such a cool product!! Ive never heard of this before, but then I got it free an Influenster voxbox and I love it!! I use it 3-4 times a week after showering and it leave my lips soo fresh and kissably soft!!! Super cheap and easy to find too. I have the mint green product and its so sweet and had a yummy after taste!! The balm at the bottom leaves my lips so soft!!! #MusesofInfluenster
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
This was exactly what my chapped lips needed to transition into the fall! My lips were feeling dry and flaky. Applying lipstick was tricky because my lips needed to be buffed. This product is gentle, effective, and easy to use. I received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased review. I would absolutely buy this!
Kristen S.
Orlando, FL
Typically I will use a sugar scrub or a toothbrush at home to get the same effect but this product is great because it's easy to carry with you and not messy at all. I love the mint flavor and it's quick and very easy to use if you are in a hurry. I would definitely buy this product again!
Sunny D.
I love this product! I used to buy my lip exfoliator from Avon, but they discontinued it. I am so happy I found this one! I use it every day before putting on my lip gloss or stain. my lips are soft and amazing and the price of the exfoliator is good. I hope this one doesn't disappear too!
Marbella M.
Flemington, NJ
I was mainly excited about the lip exfoliator when I received my package from influenster. Since I have a huge lipstick addiction having proper exfoliated lips is a must when applying them. The mint extract it has definitely made my lips feel amazing and after i removed the grains from my lips they were left very nice and moisturized. Plus the cost itself is very cheap. This is going in my must haves list.
Sabrina B.
West Newbury, MA
I love these exfoliators! The lipstick bullet shape makes application of the product easy and I don't have to stick my fingers into a small tub of sugar scrub which feels a bit unsanitary to me. This product leaves my lips flake free
Victoria M.
I use this prior to every matte lipstick application. It really helps create a perfect lip. It is gentle, and fabulously cheap. I like how long it's lasted me as well. I will keep this in stock forever.
Bethany H.
This exfoliated so well! The price is great. My lips felt so soft after I used it.
Johanna R.
Fresno , CA
I immediately used the lip scrub from my voxbox because I've always been curious if it works! It just did what my Tarte sugar scrub hasn't done! The sugar beads are small and makes for a rough exfoliation, but it worked well!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?