BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Miranda G.
Giddings, TX
I have recommended this lip exfoliator to several people. It is so easy to use and is not too harsh on your lips.
Anna B.
Morganton, NC
Literally makes my lips feeeel sooo good!! Makes them feel so soft and smooth! Great to use before date night ;)
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I love the exfoliating lipstick! I have the blue stick and love it! You can feel all the dead skin coming off. I
Heather S.
Milton, NH
Absolutely love this product. It really works my lips feel wonderful every time I use. Keep up the good work elf.
maggie k.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Great product! Best thing I've found for my lips so far! Didn't hurt my lips at all, made my lips feel smoothr!
Ava S.
Review for: Rose more...
I love this product it made my lips so smooth and made it so easy to apply lipstick or liquid lipstick after use.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
So did you know that underneath each ELF lipstick packaging, there is an actual lip balm under neath as well? :)
Tasia C.
Love this product! It's a great exfoliator and leaves lips nice and smooth! Also it's very affordable. Great buy!
Alissa G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product! It removes all the dead skin leaving your lips feeling extremely smooth! I highly recommend!
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
I really like this product! It helps to get rid of all of the dead chapped skin on my lips, without hurting them
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?