BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
Okay, I loved this product! Probably my favorite out of the box! Left my lips feeling really soft, especially after using consecutively it's almost renewing my lips. I love that it is the mint flavoring/scent, very relaxing and mild for an exfoliant :) would recommend and purchase on my own!
Sierra M.
Blythe , Ca
I received the Mint lip Ex. And let me tell you it's amazing. I've used this product before and the mint ones my favorite makes my lips feel and look amazing and the price is right!
Anissa G.
I have super dry lips and have tried many different brands of lip exfoliators. This one is a much better deal for your money. You can use this with a toothbrush and scrub until the skin comes off. After I apply aquaphor to hydrate and I leave it on over night. It's a must buy- don't waste your money spending more than you have to!

Sarah S.
Mokena, IL
This Lip Exfoliator couldn't have come at a better time. It's perfect for the winter time to peel off and get rid of that dead skin. I have been using it at night before I go to bed just as I would wash my face, now my lips are getting the treatment as well. You can visibly feel and see the difference as soon as you are done using it!
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is great for daily use. It's not too harsh on your lips and I noticed my lipstick applies smoother after using the exfoliating stick along with a lip primer. I did receive this product for free from Influenster to test, but all opinions are my own.
Johanlee A.
Orlando, FL
Work perfectly. I recommend %100. I love it, this lipstick is totally exellente. Is amazing. . . . . . . ................
Kallista M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I received this free for reviewing purposes and I love it! This looked smooth when I opened it and then after I rubbed it on my lips the product felt like it had tiny granules exfoliating my lips, yet it did not hurt! Then I wiped off the granules and my lips were extremely smooth ūüėä also this does not taste bad; it is actually somewhat sweet.
Hannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This exfoliated my lips but I noticed it also drying them out like crazy. They would start to peel. As far as the formula, I used the brown one and it was very rough on my lips, but I can say it did exfoliate. Not sure if I would repurchase.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is a game changer! It comes packaged like a traditional lipstick and you rub it on damp lips and then wipe off any remaining product. The sugar scrub makes my lips extremely soft! I love to use it before bed and then apply a lip balm.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i've tried the mint and ive tried the sugar scrub. so far i prefer the brown sugar scrub the best. i like the packaging, it look like a lipstick. its also super cheap at around $3. i scrub it a little and i also leave it on for the day as a chapstick. highly recommend it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?