5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I received this free for reviewing purposes and I love it! This looked smooth when I opened it and then after I rubbed it on my lips the product felt like it had tiny granules exfoliating my lips, yet it did not hurt! Then I wiped off the granules and my lips were extremely smooth ūüėä also this does not taste bad; it is actually somewhat sweet.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Love this product.
The e.l.f lip exfoliator was in the style of a lipstick, how cool is that?!?! The color of the exfoliator is "mint" which matches the smell. It proved to be not too rough and easy to apply. I am going to be trying this out for a couple of days to see how smooth my lips become.

Mara K.
Mara K.
Anaheim, CA
I loved the way this lip exfoliator made my lips feel. It's perfect for carrying it in my purse for when I want to touch up my matte lipsticks before reapplying
Tanisha J.
Tanisha J.
Radcliff, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Words can't express how much I love this product! Definitely in my top 5. I use it right after I brush my teeth (so my lips are still damp) wipe it off with a damp cloth and my lips are so silky smooth. I feel like it helps my Chapstick penetrate even better also. The perfect addition to your every morning routine.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
This exfoliated so well! The price is great. My lips felt so soft after I used it.
Colbee J.
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey.
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
These dry winter month always have my lips cracked and peeling. This elf lip exfoliator helps me remove the dead skin and keeps me kissable.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Tampa, FL
This product is an absolute must for the winter season! My lips were beginning to feel dry and started peeling in a few areas. After one use of this product, it was if the peeling and dryness was never there to begin with. It left my lips feeling so soft and I will definietly keep this in my beauty bag. Also, you can't beat that $3 price tag.
Minnaleah M.
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
Got the Mint E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator and I love it! I use it un my MAU jobs for my clients. Its not too rough and works for all types of skin. I love it! It also tastes great and not like oil like other lip exfoliators! I have already recommended it to 5 people and they're also all over it!
Mili Rani R.
Mili Rani R.
Issaquah, WA
I AM IN LOVE... with this exfoliator! It made my lips rosy, smooth and I've tried every DIY lip exfoliator out there, including ULTA's and I was surprised to see how well this worked! Amongst all the products I received in the ELF Influenster voxbox, to review for free, this is my most favorite and the BEST in my opinion.

You can clearly see from the pictures how my lips turned from dull to full of life.

Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?