5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
erica w.
erica w.
Anna, TX
Love that this product is in a tube! It does a nice job at exfoliating but I didn't like that once you use it some, that there is no creaminess left, I use the back of it to make my lips moist and then the top to exfoliate them.
Serena Z.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
This is a must have in the winter! With all the cold air drying up your lips this is a need. And its a great product at an affordable price.
Tara O.
Tara O.
Love the minty flavor and texture but i feel like it made my lips dryer. I wouldn't purchase it again but i will probably use it all. Main reason for 3 stars is because of the drying it causes in my lips.
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought my e.l.f. lip exfoliator on sale at Old Navy and let me tell you I am so glad that I did! It not only smells good, it works great, too. I already have dry skin, and my lips tend to get pretty dry, too, especially when I'm not drinking enough. This exfoliator removes dead skin, and smooths your lips out perfectly!
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia , PA
Cheap, easy to use. Does the job quickly without messing up my make up. I just simply run it on and then wipe it off. Then apply lipstick. Perfect for winter. Exfoliates while not being super rough or messy.
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Las vegas, NV
I love chapsticks, receiving this complimentary was very exciting because a girl can always use some hydrating lip product in her purse. I love the way it makes my lips feel: two thumbs up
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.
First time using the product thanks to influenster! Absolutely love it! Removes dead skin & allows new blood circulation! You defiantly feel the difference! Lips feels softer than ever! Defiantly will continue buying!
Gloria V.
Gloria V.
Lake Worth, FL
It's super affordable ! Actually gets the job done leaving soft lips and it taste really good! ūüėāūüėā
Julianne L.
Julianne L.
Shockingly it works extremely well!! I will buy this again & recommend to clientsūüĎć
Maggui V.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love this exfoliator for when I have that annoying shedding skin on my lips. It's not too rough and just enough of a grain that it doesn't hurt so you can do it as long as you want. The smell is good and it's super moisturizing on your lips but if you accidentally get it on your lips it taste like Splenda lol overall a great product just dislike the sweetness in it but still use it and will recommend to everyone!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?