BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tamara L.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of the best affordable lip scrubs out there. I love the new formula and scents. The mint is my favorite scent out of the three. It does a great job of exfoliating and moisturizing at the same time. I love the lipstick bullet dorm because it's way less messy than using your finger like traditional lip scrubs
SaToya M.
Americus , GA
Where has this product been all my life!!! I received the Mint lip scrub in my Vox Box and I used it that very 1st night not all does this get rid of all the dead skin and crusties off your lips it hydrates them as well. Since getting this I have purchased 3 with my own money So I don't run out if you love liquid lipsticks this will be your best friend honey!!! #buy
Helen Z.
Knoxville , TN
I love this lip exfoliator. This is actually the first lip exfoliator I have ever used and I think its amazing. I got this in the e.l.f. voxbox and Its so convenient to use. There are exfoliant beads that you can scrub in circles on your lips that exfoliates them really well. I used it before applying my matte lipstick and it worked perfectly. I definitely recommend this product.
Brittany C.
I love love love this product. I had the mint one in my elf voxbox. I love how it makes my lips feel after I used it. It very rough but worth it. It was kinda awkward putting it on for the first time. Thanks to influenster because I wouldn't have tried it buy The rest is history.
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
This is perfect for smoothing out my dry chapped lips. It is coarse enough to get the job done but no too abrasive. I really enjoy the fruity scent and flavor.
Camilla C.
I received this free for testing in a Voxbox. I LOVE this effective lip scrub, especially how convenient it is in a lipstick tube. Other lip scrubs I've tried have been messy because they come in a jar and need to be scooped out. This one works really well and you don't need to get your fingers dirty! It's not quite as rich and soft as other scrubs, but I think the convenience makes up for it.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
this worked so well for me. First of all the mint smell was delicious and was very refreshing. It was awesome that it was a lip exfoliator that you could just apply and use as a lipstick tube instead of putting it on your finger.
Shekeitha K.
Killeen, TX
I usually have dry lips and they tend to peel. This was absolutely the best thing I could have ever gotten. I have never used this product before and it is super cost effective. I was so happy that after using it my lips felt moisturized and luxurious.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
This is hands-down my favorite lip exfoliator. I love how this comes in a lipstick format, allowing me to really get some good scrubbing action. I own one from another brand (that is 4 times the price) but trying to use my finger to get in there and scrub is so messy. This is convenient, extremely affordable, and easy to use! I actually plan on getting multiples to put in stockings for Christmas!
Raven H.
Tampa, FL
This product is an absolute must for the winter season! My lips were beginning to feel dry and started peeling in a few areas. After one use of this product, it was if the peeling and dryness was never there to begin with. It left my lips feeling so soft and I will definietly keep this in my beauty bag. Also, you can't beat that $3 price tag.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?