5 colors available

Judy H.
Judy H.
Farnham
Review for: Other
I read so much good review of this lip exfoliator on the page of Elf. For my opinion its a good exfoliator but its like scrubby , sorry for my bad english im french, its like rock sensation . I didnt feel like its peel up some death skin . The angle size of the product was very ruff and the other size of the lipstick was so soft.
Jessica
Jessica
Sydney
I loved this when it was new. But it broke after a few uses. It did exfoliate nicely, but it had an awful taste to it. I never bothered to repurchase. I don't know if breaking is a common thing, or if I was just to rough with it. But I don't see how you could exfoliate without pressing a little hard.
Sharina M.
Sharina M.
BOTA
Review for: Coconut, Rose
I really really really loved E.L.F lip products as it has a good scent and it is easy to apply for daily use. I highly recommend to you guys to buy E.L.F lip products as it is really good product and it has nice packaging. Trust me when you use it for the first time, you will buy it again! Same like me ;)
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Victoria
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is so cheap and does the job really well. The mint flavour is a little sickly but since you don't keep it on your lips for long it's not a bother. You can get different levels of exfoliation depending on whether or not you keep the product in bullet form (harder) or smoosh it onto your finger (softer).
Amanda Leigh B.
Amanda Leigh B.
Saint John
Review for: Coconut
Love this , The exfoliator isn't to harsh on your lips , it's the perfect grit ! And it works so good ! Only thing is it doesn't last long but I have yet to find one that isn't like that ! I would def buy this again in fact I just order 4 more to have stocked up I can't wait to try the pink grapefruit one
Mara Jade M.
Mara Jade M.
Terrebonne
Review for: Other
J'aime bien cette exfoliant a lèvre de elf. Il a une bonne odeur de sucre brun je trouve il enlève vraiment les petites peaux mortes sur les lèvres. Par contre je le trouve très dur et les petites billes me font parfois un peu mal. Mais en général bon rapport qualité prix un 3$ bien investie !!
Codi B.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Other
Best lip scrub I have used lately. And it's super affordable and easy to get your hands on. Love how smooth and soft my lips stay all day after using this. The smell and taste is super nice that you just want to lick your lips all day.
Erin B.
Erin B.
New Liskeard
Review for: Other
I am SO in love this with lip exfoliator! I have not been able to find anything similar to it! I love how it is in a lipstick molded shape so it isn't messy, and you can easily take it on the go if you need to add lipstick to dry lips. It smells like brown sugar and is also very hydrating!
Justine C.
Justine C.
Pierrefonds , QC
Very good lip exfoliant for the price. Smells absolutely amazing and does a great job exfoliating the lips. The only downfall is that it dries out over time, however is still completely usable (you just need to apply with a bit more force). I would definitely purchase this product again!
Devon T.
Devon T.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is the best lip exfoliator out there, and one of the only ones in lipstick form instead of in a jar. It takes off all the dead skin on your lips quickly without causing too much irritation. This product is often sold out, so I make sure to grab one whenever I see them in stock.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?